The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

Can I join you ladies, I have no symptoms apart from being tierd but I am always tierd due to having a 10 month old. I getting worried as with my daughter I was so sick and had loads of symptoms. Worried incase there is nothing happening and I have another blighted ovum. But you ladies are reassuring. xx

Still feeling fine here too. Boobs are still slightly sore (right one more so then the left), but that's really about it.

I keep feeling like a fraud, everyone asking how I am and me saying absolutely fine!
I don't tell them about the pain in the base of my back as feel like that would be moaning, but that's the only 'symptom' I have, along with sore boobs and fat tummy!
I had EPU scan at 6 weeks and saw little ones heart flutter and no bleeding since then so hopefully all ok with baby. Have another scan tomorrow - I just hope this doesn't mean we'll have an awful labour after a pleasant pregnancy!
If last scan was correct I am 10 wks, 4 days.

This thread is kind of funny, lots of updates of: I still feel ok!

I'm feeling good, seconding the lower back pain but probably as a result of the grown boobs! I have a scan tomorrow, hoping to be all clear :)

Im not sure how im feeling anymore lol.

Seems the past two nights I get nauseous in the evening after I eat dinner. This morning ive been slightly queasy, but nothing i cant ignore and keep moving forward. However, I just feel off today. Kinda lightheadedish.... i guess.

I have a scan tomorrow too country girl what times yours ? I hope all goes well x

Nearing the end of the first trimester and still feeling GREAT! I have my 12 week appt this Friday and I'm hoping to schedule another scan so I can make sure our baby's on track!

I have a scan tomorrow too country girl what times yours ? I hope all goes well x

Mine is at 8:45am. Do you have to drink a ridiculous amount of water 2 hours before also? What time is yours at? Have you had one before?

Hiya it's at 1030 and it's 1 pint 1 hour before so guessing by 930 and hold it until after scan ? GL to you ;) x

Not feeling so good today girls, I have a bad feeling :-( idk why but I just do
I'm having absoulty no symptoms at all today and it has me concerned, my womans instinct doesn't have me feeling confident at all.
I have a scan wed and I can't wait

Its normal to have days with no sumptoms, so I'm sure it doesn't mean anything bad for you. Just try to relax until you can see whats going on at your appointment. :)

So much for me feeling fine! I've gone so many days with no symptoms or very few, which can almost be scary that something is wrong. I was reassured today by being introduced to the worst "morning" sickness yet. It lasted the whole day, I haven't even been able to keep water down. My back is sore and my head is aching. Absolute misery. Spoke to soon by saying I felt wonderful these past few weeks lol.

Hiya it's at 1030 and it's 1 pint 1 hour before so guessing by 930 and hold it until after scan ? GL to you ;) x

How did yours go? Or have you had it yet (not sure about a time difference)? Mine was great, got bumped up a day and the little heartbeat is pumping!

Jess - good thing you have a scan tomorrow but I'm sure everything is fine. Are you having cramping or bleeding?

I feel better than fine today, seeing that little sweet pea on the screen warmed my heart immensely, I could have watched it all day :)

Not feeling so good today girls, I have a bad feeling :-( idk why but I just do
I'm having absoulty no symptoms at all today and it has me concerned, my womans instinct doesn't have me feeling confident at all.
I have a scan wed and I can't wait

I'm feeling the same x

Well girls todays scan poved me wrong! Everything was fine! :happydance: my little bean is measuring 8weeks 4 days (one day ahead now!)
I feel so much better now!

How is everyone else?

I'm still fine - I can still feel my boobs IYKWIM and seem to be a bit more back-achey than normal, but it's almost getting to the point where I'm wondering if this general wellness is a bad sign!

Currently 11+2, with scan next Friday - feels like waiting for an exam that I can't do any work for... I think I need to practice being Zen about the whole thing or something.

Not good I'm afraid mmc at. 6 weeks there's no way my dates are out by that ;( GL to you all good bye x

After zero symptoms...Just had scan. One perfect baby :) Measuring a week ahead so I'm 13 weeks!! Byeeeee, off to 2nd tri!!

After zero symptoms...Just had scan. One perfect baby :) Measuring a week ahead so I'm 13 weeks!! Byeeeee, off to 2nd tri!!

You crack me up sometimes! :haha: And you've even updated your ticker already. Hope to see you in tri 2 soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->