The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

So sorry Prrciousone xx

Glad everyone else's scans went well!

It's sad to see some of you go but it's good that some are moving on up :) Hope to see some of you in about 5.5 weeks!

Is anyone else experiening enough bloat and gas to make you think you may get your own gravitational pull shortly? :headspin:

Sorry to hear your sad news Preciousone.

I am not having any symptoms really apart from I am starving all the time! even after I have eaten a big meal. None stop wee! Boobs are sore and have grown. I was really scared because of lack of symptoms but had a scan yesterday and all is good and saw the little heart beating away, 7 weeks and 3 days today :)

Even my gyno who did my scan said she was the same with her little girl, no real symptoms so its pretty normal, but I guess it helps it feel so real when we have symptoms! we must just be lucky :)

Roll on 2 weeks till my next scan

Me me me! I had no idea I was pregnant and still doubt it after 2 weeks of finding out hehe... I hope it stays this way I am still pretty early on! :D

Hi Ladies -

I need some reassurance. I am 9 weeks today. Up until yesterday I was nauseous every day from 5 1/2 weeks and the smell and thought of certain foods disgusted me and made me gag. Today, I feel wonderful; no nausea, smells don't bother me, and I want to eat everything in site. Just worried about a mmc. I had one at 6 1/2 weeks back in 2010 before I had my son.

Hi Ladies -

I need some reassurance. I am 9 weeks today. Up until yesterday I was nauseous every day from 5 1/2 weeks and the smell and thought of certain foods disgusted me and made me gag. Today, I feel wonderful; no nausea, smells don't bother me, and I want to eat everything in site. Just worried about a mmc. I had one at 6 1/2 weeks back in 2010 before I had my son.

I think you're at the time when the placenta could be starting to take over, which would explain it, or you could just be having a good day (in which case yay!) - and your symptoms could all reappear tomorrow, in which case you'll regret not having enjoyed it!

Here is an updaned scan, done on Tuesday
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/9B1E777B-orig.jpg[/IMG]

I'm measuring one day ahead at 8weeks 6days (today)
Looks like I'm about to hit the 9 week mark! :hapydance:
Wow I can't believe ill be out of the 1st trimeaster in another 4 weeks!

I love this group! So many others where everyone has symptoms. Thought I was the only one feeling fine. Due 9th Feb with my first.

Lovely scan pic Jess19!
I'm still feeling great, if a bit bloated and gassy! The peeing frequently decided to start up today though.

Still no symptoms here. Would actually love to have tender breats and morning sickness. Feeling a bit bloated this morning and was up a few times in the middle of the night peeing but thats about it.
A bit worried :(

Seeing the Doc. on Wednesday and a different doc on the 26th. Hopefully squeeze in an early scan.

ATM - Making sandwiches, devilled eggs and a chocolate trifle for my best friends baby shower tonight.

Have been feeling bad cramps and gas for last few days. And the last few nights I have been up every 2 hours to pee. But other than that I actually feel fine! First appointment isn't until the 25th, this wait is just as bad as the tww

I know I started this thread but... I'm not sure that I am symptom free, I was just expecting them to be more dramatic like on tv! lol Here are my signs:

- Bloating/constipation
- Hunger
- Food aversions
- Tender breasts that come and go
- Falling asleep now at 7.30pm!

Just desperate for my scan which is now in 17 days :D

I think some people get the symptoms hard and others have it easier. I know my friends will have a hard time believing I'm pg when I tell them because so far I've been fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->