The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

I was hoping there would be others! I will be 6 weeks tomorrow and other than being a little tired I don't feel any different! My boobs arnt even really sore but everything i read from everyone else is all "my boobs are killing me!"! This thread makes me feel a little better. I had hcg levels tested last week and both times they were normal and the second one had more than doubled so I know something is going on!

Ladies I am not joining you but i think this thread is a great idea! I just want to ask if any of you have had any mild period type pain like dull aches? They are very mild and off and on and none today.

I also wanted to add some words of encouragement. I stumbled upon this thread but I am usually in the recurrent loss section. I have had symptoms with all my pregnancies and felt terrible for the forth one and they all ended in disaster. This is my 5th pregnancy in 15 months! I am hoping that the mild cramping I've had is a sign something is growing you see, anyone else? X

ok... I am freaking out... I went to pee and when I stood up to throw the tp in the toilet, there was skin colored bodily tissue about the size of a pencil eraser head floating in the toilet.... what could it have been???? I am totally bugging out!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: jrowenj idk but I pray everything is ok :hugs:
I would have to say as long as its not heavy bleeding its ok
Are you crampy too??

Amp1117 if you don't mind me asking what were your levels?

I have no cramping or spottig.... i looked it up and it says could be a uti???

Morning peeps!

Jrowen - How strange! I would pop to the docs and get checked to see if it is a UTI :hugs:

filipenko32 - Im so sorry for your losses :hugs: I really hope that this is your forever baby xxx :dust:

AMP1117 - Hi and congrats on your pregnancy!! Hope that you start getting something to reassure you soon :hugs: Glad that your HCG levels are going all in the right direction xx

Katze - Hi and congrats on your pregnancy!! Sorry to hear of your loss I really hope that this is your forever baby :hugs:

Hope everyone else is well xxx

AFM - After my few symptoms yesterday.... today I have non :grr: Roll on Scan Day on Saturday xxx

Ladies I am not joining you but i think this thread is a great idea! I just want to ask if any of you have had any mild period type pain like dull aches? They are very mild and off and on and none today.

I also wanted to add some words of encouragement. I stumbled upon this thread but I am usually in the recurrent loss section. I have had symptoms with all my pregnancies and felt terrible for the forth one and they all ended in disaster. This is my 5th pregnancy in 15 months! I am hoping that the mild cramping I've had is a sign something is growing you see, anyone else? X

Thank you so much for sharing this :) It seems symptoms (or lack of!) have no bearing on the outcome of your pregnancy! So sorry for your losses :hugs:

However, I had mild cramping not long after I conceived which I think might have been a sign of implantation!

Filipenko , hoping thi s is ur rainbow baby!!!!

Hi everyone!
Not sure if I should join you or not - Im 10weeks on sunday. I found out at 3 1/2 weeks and had no symptoms til around week 6 and then it all went to pot!! nausea, going off tea (decaff obv!) unable to eat, some morning sickness, utter exhaustion, greasy hair, spotty skin, peeing all the time, unquenchable thirst...
but since I turned into the 9th week....nothing!! I literally feel fit as a fiddle again! the only symptoms I have is tiredness (but i was always tired haha) and still have a slight adversion to tea but have been drinking it a bit more. My appetite has returned pretty much!
I no longer feel pregnant but I know this means nothing. my friend is pregnant with her second child and is half way through, she had no symptoms at all with this one or her first. Im curious to know; are you ladies quite active? my friend thinks this might be a factor. I dont exercise as much as I should, whereas she has always been into fitness and pretty much carried on through her first and now this pregnancy which she attributes to feeling fine.
Just a thought! xx goodluck everyone xx

Update on my symptoms! I still have a sore chest and yesterday I had cold like symptoms and was ready to fall asleep by about 3pm! That's it though :) No sickness still though certain smells smell stronger to me now.

Trying to keep up with all you ladies! So glad you're all enjoying the group! :) I'm trying to spend less time online because I just end up reading horror stories...

Thanks for your kind words everyone, I am hoping so too! :hugs:
Tinkalink have you had any mild cramping since like a dull ache or nothing?
To the lady who found bloody tissue jro - this is nothing at all to be worried about it is most likely completely harmless. If the bleeding gets heavier and you get cramping then get in touch with your epu, otherwise don't worry Hun x

Hi everyone!
Not sure if I should join you or not - Im 10weeks on sunday. I found out at 3 1/2 weeks and had no symptoms til around week 6 and then it all went to pot!! nausea, going off tea (decaff obv!) unable to eat, some morning sickness, utter exhaustion, greasy hair, spotty skin, peeing all the time, unquenchable thirst...
but since I turned into the 9th week....nothing!! I literally feel fit as a fiddle again! the only symptoms I have is tiredness (but i was always tired haha) and still have a slight adversion to tea but have been drinking it a bit more. My appetite has returned pretty much!
I no longer feel pregnant but I know this means nothing. my friend is pregnant with her second child and is half way through, she had no symptoms at all with this one or her first. Im curious to know; are you ladies quite active? my friend thinks this might be a factor. I dont exercise as much as I should, whereas she has always been into fitness and pretty much carried on through her first and now this pregnancy which she attributes to feeling fine.
Just a thought! xx goodluck everyone xx

Interesting post Kelly! I'm about to be 6 weeks tomorrow and I'm wondering whether it will hit me then... both my mum and sister were really sick between 6 - 8 weeks.

I'm not that active but I'm eating really healthy at the moment! Apparently a lot of morning sickness is caused by sugar level crashes and I avoiding sugar completely at the moment because I hate the way it makes me feel so sluggish. That might be helping? Good luck to you too! :) xxxx

Thanks for your kind words everyone, I am hoping so too! :hugs:
Tinkalink have you had any mild cramping since like a dull ache or nothing?
To the lady who found bloody tissue jro - this is nothing at all to be worried about it is most likely completely harmless. If the bleeding gets heavier and you get cramping then get in touch with your epu, otherwise don't worry Hun x

I've had a little but not painful at all! More like you said - it feels like a little stretching? I get little twinges and bubbling feelings too occassionally :)

had a teeny bit of queasiness yesterday beefore dinner because I went a long time between lunch and dinner and then when I went to eat my dinner, I could only eat like 3 bites before I felt sooooo full! So weird!

Still have sore bbs, but other than that not many sx

My nose its not liking cigarette/cigar smoke, coffee butbis loving vinager, random, still no sickness really and my nipples get a sudden ouch moment then goes, looking forward to my scan on monday, hope your all ok ladies xxx

My nose its not liking cigarette/cigar smoke, coffee butbis loving vinager, random, still no sickness really and my nipples get a sudden ouch moment then goes, looking forward to my scan on monday, hope your all ok ladies xxx

oooo can't wait to see your scan pic!

I have a scan on Monday too!

I woke up with horrible cramping today :-(

I have a sca on Monday too!

I woke up with horrible cramping today :-(

Im sure it's just some stretching to make room for your sweet pea!!!!

Can't wait to see everyone's scans!!!

Jess I am sure it is normal I want more of it!! Have you had before now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->