The 'I'm feeling crap because...' thread

ok so I feel shit today because:

My friend from work was worried she was pregnant and went and got a test. It came back negative (good result for her) and I was so relieved as I didn't want her to have a baby. i hate having negative thoughts.

I put my facebook status this evening about having a glass of wine and one of my pregnant friends, who is actually one of about 6 people who know IRL about my miscarriage comments 'oooh I can't have wine'. Errrr, thanks for that. I bet she wasn't thinking but it's like a punch in the face.

I had someone check into their room at my work today and she had a 9 week old baby who just beamed at me. I cooed and held her little hand then it just honestly hit me like a ton of bricks that my chance of having that is so low. Horrible stuff.

Every thursday makes me feel crappy as I would be x amount of weeks (yesterday I would've been 20 weeks) & every friday I feel crappy as that was the day I had to have my ERPC. 'Nuff said :cry: Another thing that makes me cry is the song 'Time To Say Goodbye' by Andrea Bocelli,such a beautiful song that sung both in English & Italian (I think Sarah Brightman is the female lead on the song). The thing that does'nt make me cry is the sound of a baby crying as I think it's the most joyous sound - for me it does'nt represent something I have lost but something to be celebrated as that baby who is crying is here alive & safe in this world iykwim xxx

Thursdays are crappy for me too hun for the same reason, yesterday i would have been 22 weeks. :hug: to you :flower:

I haven't heard that song but will have to listen to it. x

Yes MissMaternal! I am have a much better day today. Yesterday was a really crappy one, but the sun is shining, I am enjoying a good book lying in the garden getting some much needed relaxation while DS is at nursery.

I am back to work again on Monday, and am going to use it as a turning point to get a little normality back to life and get back into my fitness regime I was on before falling pregnant. (wasn't allowed to exercise through preg which I was gutted about) so I am actually looking forward to it. My bleeding has also stopped which is good. At least I won't be reminded of everything every time I go to the toilet.

I know not every day will be as positive as today but it makes me feel good when I'm not thinking about what we've lost every second of the day. I have to move on but our little one will never be forgotten

Enjoy the shopping - really treat yourself!

Love to you all xxxx

I enjoyed shopping thanks :) Made me feel loads better.
However, the friend that i went shopping with told me she is 6 weeks pregnant. I'm happy for her, but she said she didn't want to get pregnant this month, because it's her 21st birthday on Friday and now she can't drink. She also said that because her and her OH were "on a break" this month, they only had sex once. Makes me feel bad for all the ladies on here who spend months TTC and have no luck, yet someone like my friend (who is a lovely person, don't get me wrong) can have sex once and get pregnant, and then say she didn't want to get pregnant this month. grr... x

I'm feeling crap today because.....

I should be 20 weeks now :cry:, half way there and here i am with nothing

I feel honestly like i dont know what i am aimng for here, everything surrounded my baby, every decision i made i made with my baby in mind, what i would eat etc.... and now i feel like i dont know what im here for

I put on about a stone in my 13 weeks pregnancy and cant seem to shift it, i just have no motivation

I have spent all my money on crap and im now skint, and the only reason i spent all my money was because nothing else seemed important

The girl i work with is going for her 20 week scan on tuesday, and is finding out the sex, and i just cant help think that should be me as well :cry:

I hate having these horrible thoughts about people who are pregnant, i dont even want to say on here the things i have thought because id probably have my account closed :cry: but i cant seem to help it..its driving me crazy :cry:

I should be 36 weeks pregnant and about to meet my baby boy.. Instead i'm on my 5th cycle TTC. All my former bump buddies are announcing their births or reaching the end.

Life sucks.

:hug:

Every thursday makes me feel crappy as I would be x amount of weeks (yesterday I would've been 20 weeks) & every friday I feel crappy as that was the day I had to have my ERPC. 'Nuff said :cry: Another thing that makes me cry is the song 'Time To Say Goodbye' by Andrea Bocelli,such a beautiful song that sung both in English & Italian (I think Sarah Brightman is the female lead on the song). The thing that does'nt make me cry is the sound of a baby crying as I think it's the most joyous sound - for me it does'nt represent something I have lost but something to be celebrated as that baby who is crying is here alive & safe in this world iykwim xxx

Thursdays are crappy for me too hun for the same reason, yesterday i would have been 22 weeks. :hug: to you :flower:

I haven't heard that song but will have to listen to it. x

:hugs:to you (and everyone else on here). I find sundays through to wednesdays fine but then I wake up with a sense of grief on thurs/fri :cry: I hope in time these feelings will ease.

Let me know what you think of the song. It might not to be to everyone's taste as it's opera but it gives me chills whenever I hear it xxx

I should be 36 weeks pregnant and about to meet my baby boy.. Instead i'm on my 5th cycle TTC. All my former bump buddies are announcing their births or reaching the end.

Life sucks.

:hug:

:hugs: debs I was on June too it sucks big
time. I should be approching 37weeks now. And I'm nothing.

No change there then cos I'm never anything

I'm feeling crap this afternoon due to a raging headache which was started by me keeping myself from breaking down in tears in the supermarket..........it just seemed to be totally full of little babies and pregnant women!

I'm feeling crap because...

Everywhere i go is pregnant woman and babies!, seriuosly its beyond a joke now, me and OH having a good day for a change, finally being a but positive and we walk into asda, and i think on the way round i seen about 12 pregnant woman and at least 10 tiny babies :cry:, i had to walk out crying :cry:, i cant go anywhere.....!!!

i feel crappy cos i would have been 26 wks with twins
i gave up my nursing to have them and now have to restart whole course even though i completed my first yr
my relationship sucks
and now after i get af i am going back on pill and will not be trying fo another baby and this is prob bit tat makes me saddest

I feel crap cos I now have the implant in and it's making my arm hurt and now no babies for at least 3 years :cry: so I can graduate uni and oh can get higher up
in management.

Actually I'm feeling crap cos I am crap

:hugs:

feeling like crap cuz i have a stress headache, awful painful, and missing baby.

I want another baby but we're living beyond our budget, so how the heck am I going to pay for another baby, daycare, etc. when we can't even make ends meet now?!!!

I feel crap because...

- I too expected to be off on maternity just in time for Christmas. (I was supposed to have a Christmas baby. :cry:) I am so, so sad about that, because it would have been such a merry Christmas for my family this year (my parents' 1st grandchild.)

- My sister in law fell pregnant almost exactly the same time as me. At first I was really happy. Now I am just secretly bitter and jealous, and I hate that I feel that way. Even though she's almost 40, I have not heard anything about her having any worries or complications. On top of that she smokes and doesn't even eat right. It's not like I have any desire for anything to go wrong for her of course, but I'm only 26, I did everything by the books, and I've lost mine! :growlmad:

- My DH's family is visiting us from abroad in July and I was looking forward to having a bump when they were here. Now I only have 2 cycles (if I'm lucky!) to even have a hope of being pregnant by the time they're here. :nope:

im feeling crap because im sick of feeling crap if u get me
every1 thinks i shud b over it by now
sick of puttin brave face on
would no if i was team blue/pink by now
and mothercare still keep sending me leaflets/coupons out even though ive asked them 2 cancel them grrrr
other than that im fine hope ur all ok ladies xx :hugs:

im feeling crap because im sick of feeling crap if u get me
every1 thinks i shud b over it by now
sick of puttin brave face on
would no if i was team blue/pink by now
and mothercare still keep sending me leaflets/coupons out even though ive asked them 2 cancel them grrrr
other than that im fine hope ur all ok ladies xx :hugs:

I know what you mean about the coupons, i got some through the post from BabiesRUs the other day, and i keep getting those stupid emails from Pampers/Bounty/Emma's Diary EVEN THOUGH i've unsubscribed to them all, saying "Congratulations Sarah, you're in your 23rd week of pregnancy!"

NO, I'M NOT, I SHOULD BE - BUT I'M NOT. My baby is dead. So stop sending me SHIT telling me how big my baby is/how i should be feeling/that i'm nearly viable.

Grrr!! :( x

I feel shitty because my first AF will be here any day and thats just a nasty reminder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->