The 'I'm feeling crap because...' thread

im feeling crap because im sick of feeling crap if u get me
every1 thinks i shud b over it by now
sick of puttin brave face on
would no if i was team blue/pink by now
and mothercare still keep sending me leaflets/coupons out even though ive asked them 2 cancel them grrrr
other than that im fine hope ur all ok ladies xx :hugs:

I know what you mean about the coupons, i got some through the post from BabiesRUs the other day, and i keep getting those stupid emails from Pampers/Bounty/Emma's Diary EVEN THOUGH i've unsubscribed to them all, saying "Congratulations Sarah, you're in your 23rd week of pregnancy!"

NO, I'M NOT, I SHOULD BE - BUT I'M NOT. My baby is dead. So stop sending me SHIT telling me how big my baby is/how i should be feeling/that i'm nearly viable.

Grrr!! :( x

:hugs: (same here:cry:) 'Nuff said.

feel like crap cuz i want a stable family life

I'll join you with that to ^ :cry:, i know i wont get pregnant this month i just bloody know it, i want my max back :cry: i want to be coming up to 21 weeks, and feeling him kick, buying his pram :sad2:

I'll join you with that to ^ :cry:, i know i wont get pregnant this month i just bloody know it, i want my max back :cry: i want to be coming up to 21 weeks, and feeling him kick, buying his pram :sad2:

:hug: think positvie hun you will

least ttc means youv a good chance

I GOT THE BLOODY IMPLANT

my choice though :(

I just want my AF its been 47 days..

im a couple of weeks behind you mummy2angel would be 19 weeks, looked at pics of what baby looks like at 19 weeks just to torture myself earlier.

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i do that all the time bluesky :cry:, i go on the internet or look at pregnancy mags in the shops about how my baby would look now, and what would be developing, i would be viable in a couple of weeks :(

I feel crap because: my niece is pregnant, there was 3 weeks between us and I was looking forward to us being pregnant together, I had my dates worked out perfectly for when I planned to resign from job and be a full time mum, now have to work longer then I wanted to and not receive maternity pay:growlmad: Not knowing if this baby would have been a girl:cry: even worse knowing my niece is having a girl, I am nervous about trying again for another baby

....because it's been 9 weeks since the MC and no AF! I'm carrying around 3 cycles-worth of lining in their now and the uterus is swollen and hurts, and all for the wrong reasons. My midwife says my options are to:

--wait it out, and then when I get AF it will be h*ll (her words)
--go on 10 days of progesterone, which will be like viscious PMS for 10 days and make be feel frustrated and b*tchy (her words, and little does she know I already feel that way!)
---or try some herbal something or other.

three sucky options.

The way I see it, I should be 16 weeks pregnant right now and waiting for the baby to quicken, don't dealing with this SH*T!!!:growlmad:

I am feeling like crap because I the chick at my work keeps busting my balls about putting my time sheets for the past 4wks, I just got back to work for goodness sacks give me time.

Also feeling crap for feeling so jealous of my sister who is only 2 days more pregnant than I was.

the last thing I feel crap because I just had to tell my pay people to cancel my maternity leave :cry:

I feeling crap just hate it..AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGgg

One of my close friends text today to say how brilliant her scan was and her due date.....the day before I would have been :cry:

So that's two friends now, both due around both of my original due dates.

I am falling into a black hole and I can't bring myself out. I'm pleasant to everyone around me but I'm completely losing it.

i feel crap because my husbands cousins is now expecting baby number 4, with her other 3 all being under the age of 4.

also, My belly is being a bitch and giving my twitches, on and off for the last week, under my belly button.,... a nice reminder that its JUST a twitch and not movements

I was told last night my 17 year old SIL is 8 weeks pregnant.

Fantastic!

just feeling a little crap today as it's 2 weeks since my last baby left me
I have a mega sore throat
I took 2 co-codamol which have made me feel really weird and shaky
My boss asked me to organise a collection for a colleague who's just had their 3rd baby!
I'm so impatient waiting for letters for hospital dates but I know it's only been 2 weeks!

I went for a scan on Wednesday, I thought everything was ok however they couldn't find a heartbeat. The hospital booked me in to have my D&C yesturday and I am now homw trying to recover.

I feel numb, and in a lot of pain. I dont want to see anyone or talk to anyone as none of my friends have been through what I have just been through.

If there is anyone on here that could help me try and get back to normal I would greatful.

I am sick of people saying "Im so Sorry". Sorry is not going to bring my baby back.

I am feeling crap because I got another BFN this morning & its been over 2 years since I was last pregnant and lost my bean.

I just want to be pregnant again.

xxx

I am feeling crappy because I hae major pregnancy symptoms. Tiredness sickness dizziness veiny boobs and sore boobs.

But I have the implant in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->