The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

I won't take anymore- but the two left in the box are taunting me lol

I have one under the bathroom cabinet too. I don't want to use it...but we'll see ;)

No more taking tests!!!! Give them to a friend that is trying lol. I feel so much better now that im no longer testing.

Woke up this morning to some light pink barely there spotting but its gotten darker and there's more :(. Still not bright red but it's worrying me.

Oh no Asm, prayers for you! Hopes its nothing! Any cramping or anything?!

Hey ladies, I was wondering how many of u have had brown cm now?
I have .. More so today, didn't with my dd, tis so worrying x

Hi pipsbabybean

I have had it for 5 days. It's gotten less over the last day, not every time I go the loo but occasionally it's there when I wipe. I honestly think its just everything getting settled in. I am 6 + 1. I did a test today, not tested for over a week and I was comforted by the strong line. My symptoms are still here too. I am worried of course but seen as there is nothing I can do I'm waiting it out and as long as it doesn't get red and heavier I won't be overly concerned. Haven't been to docs yet going wait it out and go and have an early scan in a few weeks. I had an ectopic last time and I had very heavy red blood with that.

I'm sure it's fine, but go see a doctor if you are concerned xxxx

Hi pipsbabybean

I have had it for 5 days. It's gotten less over the last day, not every time I go the loo but occasionally it's there when I wipe. I honestly think its just everything getting settled in. I am 6 + 1. I did a test today, not tested for over a week and I was comforted by the strong line. My symptoms are still here too. I am worried of course but seen as there is nothing I can do I'm waiting it out and as long as it doesn't get red and heavier I won't be overly concerned. Haven't been to docs yet going wait it out and go and have an early scan in a few weeks. I had an ectopic last time and I had very heavy red blood with that.

I'm sure it's fine, but go see a doctor if you are concerned xxxx

Thanks Hun, I did read somewhere at 6 weeks the placenta is attaching itself..
Ob may cause bleeding , n also around af due time which mine kinda worked out to be,
I don't have many symptoms either unlike with my dd , I no every pg is diff to say the least this one is sooooo different x

Why is it with certain symptoms we freak out (uterine twinges/tugging, etc) and when they go away or lessen we freak out? And by we I mean me lol. seriously. I know I should be thrilled to be feeling better, but then it scares me lol

I know how you feel! Hated feeling sick and today I haven't and I want to feel sick again!

Can I ask do any of you ladies wear contacts? Since before my BFP my eyes have been itching and my contact lenses really feel uncomfortable. I googled it and unexpectedly found out that pregnancy can affect your eyes?? Going to have to buy some decent specs!

Pipsbabybean, try to relax (I know!) x

Wanttobemommy I'm 6+1 too :) x

My ticker lies lol/ I keep forgetting to change it. Going off of conception, I'm 5 weeks exactly. I won't update it though until I go for my scan on the 17th :) I wish I was further along- the whole first trimester scares me :-/

amylou ... my contacts do bother me too. I think the shape of your eye changes or something. I just deal with it as I hate to wear my glasses.

want2bemommy :) I think even the dr will count your weeks gestation from the 1st day of your last period. They don't usually use conception date. Full term pregnancy is 40 weeks, counting from the 1st day of your last period...so your ticker is probably right :)

Just wanted to say I wont be very talkative for the next week, we are leaving for Florida tomorrow morning :happydance:taking our 3 year old to Disney! Didnt want you guys to think I left the board!

Just wanted to say I wont be very talkative for the next week, we are leaving for Florida tomorrow morning :happydance:taking our 3 year old to Disney! Didnt want you guys to think I left the board!

Have fun FTMOMMY! she's going to love it :) took my daughter when she was 2, and I believe it or not, she still remembers it (she is 4.5 now).

Hello ladies, how is everyone feeling today? I think i might be starting to get a lil ms- feeling a lil queasy but mostly only when i have an empty stomach.

Feeling tired. Napping a lot- boobs feeling funny more often, and random moments of feeling "green" but no bad nausea. T-9 days until my scan :)

Hi girls...must be the 6wk mark because queezyness is definitly on the rise hear too ;) If I am not feeling queezy...I am STARVING! I always feel like I haven't eaten, and when I eat until I am full, about half hour later i have hunger pains again. I don't know if I should just keep eating, or not eat :/ Monday is the OB for me, they usually do a vaginal us, so I am hoping to see a tiny healthy baby with a beating heart :) (That part will forever make me nervous.) BBs are different FOR SURE! Nips are looking large and changing color, also very sore and full feeling (like they are full of milk already).
I am hoping the weekend flies by. My DD has dance competition on Saturday, MothersDay Sunday, and then Monday :)

My brown discharge has turned to Dark red and heavier than before, think its over for the 2nd time, symptoms have started to disappear. Gutted, back to the beginning, maybe third time lucky. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancies ladies :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->