The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

Wow, 3 of us nurses? Cool!

very cool. I am an orthopedic certified nurse and worked on the ortho/neuro unit of out hospital for 8 1/2 years. always worked the night shift :( technically I still work there, but I am per diem now, and they never need me, lol. but I am glad. I would feel awful if I messed up my sleep pattern and exhausted myself and something happened. as it is, i m/c while working nights there and i always wonder about that.

kala...congrats. what state are you from? I don't think I could ever old off until June, lol. I can't believe I made it a whole week and half!

can't sleep? lol... am opposite...in bed by 7:30pm and sleep til 8am...and have a hard time dragging myself up then, lol

Yea i work rotating shifts and i happen to get lucky and get amonth and a half of days when i got preggo.

Want2bemommy-this is crazy but i work at Kap!!! But shhhhh no one knows im preggo yet.
Ha, very small world!!!

Holy moly lol! Don't worry- mums the word. I wouldn't be going until jan 2014, but if my bean makes it I'd have a newborn so I'd take that semester off. Do you love it? They are still arguing a new hospital here that would have a NICU but nothing yet

asmcsm, yes! I thought theres no way Im having "pregnancy brain" already, but it sure feels like it!

Lol I've been clumsy and forgetful too- yesterday I dumped a whole box of cereal out on the counter by accident :)

Anyone having any cravings/aversions yet? I don't want sweets- which is odd for me.. No chocolate, cookies, nothing. I even turned down cake yesterday

I have had some aversions to ice cream. Which is crazy since it's been around 90-95 degrees around here. It looks good but once I actually take a bite I just really don't want to eat anymore. However I've been wanting salty foods, which didn't work out so well for me yesterday when I ate a few tortilla chips and got instant heartburn

I still have brown blood when I wipe :-s still not enough to mark my knickers and it's only after I have been the loo. Taking comfort in the symptoms. I have had it for three days now but not getting any worse. Any thoughts? Not been to the doc yet as I know there is nothing anyone can do, but I may go this week to see if I can get HCG levels done. Feeling more pregnant every day though. Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on what it may be? Xxx

4boys1girl- thank you! and congratulations to you! I'm so sorry to hear about your previous m/c. I am a teacher currently teaching English but at home I am a special needs teacher. We are from Indiana. I actually can't believe we haven't told anyone yet but it helps being in China and not talking to them but once a week. We told some of our friends here....so I think that helped me :haha:
We are beyond excited! This is our first!

Amylou - I had the same thing last week. I think the thing that worked the best for me was resting as much as possible. When I was home I was constantly laying down. I'm not sure what causes it but after countless hours researching online it seems as though it is somewhat common and not a huge worry unless you are also having bad cramping. I went to the doctor which helped to ease my mind. I hope it stops soon for you!

I'm having a sofa day today, so maybe that will help. Sometimes there is nothing at all, so I think it's going to ease off. Had very bad sickness today so I'm sure everything is fine! I've had a read and it seems like maybe the brown discharge could be everything just settling in :) feeling positive xxx

Amylou- i had it for 2 1/2 days after goin to the gym and after two days of laying around on the couch it finally stopped. Rest! And hydate :) for me i think i over did it, for u it does sound like lil bean is settling :)

So far i havent been forgetful and havent had any food adversions or ms... But i do have loads of heartburn already! Beside some heartburn, my boobs looking a lil different and maybe just a lil bit of soreness on the sides, a lil constipation, missed period with initial mild cramping- i dont really have any other symptoms :/ - and those i really had to look hard for, if i didnt know i was preggo then i might not even notice.

Ahhh i wish 8w3d was here already so i can see my lil bean and stop worrying so much...does anyone else not feel as pregnant as it seems everyone else feels? :/

I go may 17th- an eternity away!! Ill be 6+5 by my calculations, 7+5 by theirs- but I know when I DTD so I'm guessing mine is right- hopefully they will see something :) my boobs are sore, small pulling and aches off an on in uterine area, napping like its my job, and giggling uncontrollably :) a little nausea/ indigestion mixed in for fun- and I'm not very hungry until I lay down in bed at night lol

Ahhh i wish 8w3d was here already so i can see my lil bean and stop worrying so much...does anyone else not feel as pregnant as it seems everyone else feels? :/

I haven't been feeling very pregnant. I have some of the symptoms, but they don't seem that strong, at least this week. They kinda come in little spurts. I think the biggest one that worries me is that I haven't had any morning sickness which most of the women in my family have had during pregnancy.

Amylou- i had it for 2 1/2 days after goin to the gym and after two days of laying around on the couch it finally stopped. Rest! And hydate :) for me i think i over did it, for u it does sound like lil bean is settling :)

So far i havent been forgetful and havent had any food adversions or ms... But i do have loads of heartburn already! Beside some heartburn, my boobs looking a lil different and maybe just a lil bit of soreness on the sides, a lil constipation, missed period with initial mild cramping- i dont really have any other symptoms :/ - and those i really had to look hard for, if i didnt know i was preggo then i might not even notice.

hope..it's similar for me..I have to look hard for symptoms. Other then hunger and exhaustion not to much of any. If I am busy enough, I can even sometimes forget that I am preggo. This morning the "queesy" feeling did linger a bit longer then usual though. Sometimes I get nervous if I don't "feel" pregnant at that moment. I was thinking, I have my appointment on the 13th. I will only be 7wks and 2 days. I hope they can see something.

I think ms us starting to kick in for me a bit. I woke up about 2am last night and thought I was going to be sick, almost heaving, had to eat some sweets to try and get rid of the feeling and go back to sleep. Even today an still feeling a bit rubbish - but no actual sickness yet which at least is something!

I've got my scan on Weds when I'll be 6+6 can wait to see that everything is ok :)

Why do I torture myself? I took a test yesterday and day before at 5 weeks, and it's lighter, but still very much positive. Both tests were the same shade (didn't lighten over two days) so I'm hoping its just because its a different box with less dye... They were answer tests, I've used them all along- maybe ill try FRER- I still feel very much prego/ heartburn and super sore boobs... Argh lol

So I took a FRER with SMU, only holding it for an hour- and it's darker than ever- trauma averted for the moment lol. At first I thought the line was still light, but then realized I was reading it backwards- so the test line actually popped up first and was darker lo
limage.jpg

want2bemommy, glad its still dark for you :) I am holding out out on testing again as I don't want to torture myself, lol. i go to the dr next monday, so hopefully i can make it until then. Seems we all like to do this, he he

I haven't been feeling very pregnant. I have some of the symptoms, but they don't seem that strong, at least this week. They kinda come in little spurts. I think the biggest one that worries me is that I haven't had any morning sickness which most of the women in my family have had during pregnancy.

I haven't had any morning sickness either, really. I do get waves of nausea in the afternoon, but never throw up. I'm thankful it hasn't kicked in yet!

Also, had some brown spotting today with a hint of red. :( waiting until tomorrow to call my doctor.

The last one i took was the day after my missed period and it was very dark... So after that i promised myself i would no longer test or temp and left it with a dark line and high temp rise... It just stressed me out too much and i realized not worth the stress. Every now n then i think about running out to take a test "just one more time" but then read other ppls post about it iust causing worry so change my mind and keep my house test free lol

Hope, the stress isn't worth it! There have been many times where I've wanted to take another test, but the more I took, the more anxious I felt! Lol best to leave them at the store. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->