The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

I feel good! Not sick yet at least, just very tired all the time and boobs throb at times but it just reminds me that little bean is in there :winkwink: I dont get my scan until the 22nd, so I'm trying to just relax and hope the time goes by quickly! DH and I are taking our daughter to Disney World next week so that will definitely help the time fly by!

I just woke up this morning nauseous... It feels so early so hopefully not a sign of bad ms to come! Also, for those with constipation a- I eat 3 prunes a day and its kept me regular :)

Hi everyone... Thanks for your thoughts and kind words. Yesterday the pink discharge turned to watery/brown and today creamy white again!!! I mustof pushed a lil too hard at the gym i dont know how im ever gonna be brave enough to go back! The doc said it was too early for me to come in cuz they might not be able to see anything yet and dont want to cause unnecessary worry so as of now i dont have an appointment till he 23rd!!!

FTMommy- can i go to disney with you to help pass the time lol!

I have been slightly constipated but dont know if i can actually take down prunes- do u think i could chug some prune juice and have the same effect?

I know we are all excitedly waiting for our first doc appointment- i cant wait to hear about everyones- it will also help pass the time since im thinking i go last.

Want2bemommy- ms so soon- sounds like a great sign, hope it doesnt hit u too bad though.

IMHO- prunes taste must better than prune juice- I was pleasantly surprised. Try them- you make feel the same way- they are sweet :)

The ms is gone now- just a few hours worth so I can't complain :)

Hope....so glad you are still with us. I was beginning to worry.

I am eatting so much fruit its ridiculous! lol. Tryin to keep the constipation away.

I have developed a little routine and make sure I eat a full banana each day, drink a large glass of OJ and a large glass of milk. I also snack on other things throughout the day. I have had history of those charlie horse calf leg cramps in past pregnancies, and so I am trying to keep them away too. I have heard calcium and potassium does the trick. We will see. I haven't had one yet ;)

Hi everyone... Thanks for your thoughts and kind words. Yesterday the pink discharge turned to watery/brown and today creamy white again!!! I mustof pushed a lil too hard at the gym i dont know how im ever gonna be brave enough to go back! The doc said it was too early for me to come in cuz they might not be able to see anything yet and dont want to cause unnecessary worry so as of now i dont have an appointment till he 23rd!!!

FTMommy- can i go to disney with you to help pass the time lol!

I have been slightly constipated but dont know if i can actually take down prunes- do u think i could chug some prune juice and have the same effect?

I know we are all excitedly waiting for our first doc appointment- i cant wait to hear about everyones- it will also help pass the time since im thinking i go last.

Want2bemommy- ms so soon- sounds like a great sign, hope it doesnt hit u too bad though.

Really glad your doing ok Hope :thumbup: I know what you mean about exercising. I did a work out towards the end of my tww and had to stop coz I felt so dizzy and like I was going to throw up. It was a normal work out for me too, nothing extra. Since I got my bpf I haven't worked out. I will hopefully feel more secure when I know things are all ok etc.

I don't see a midwife until the 23rd and then its only filling in paperwork etc.
I won't be having a scan until i am 12-14 weeks :wacko:
Feels like forever......this wait is torture!

No ms for me as yet. A little groggy is the mornings but after I eat it seems to pass. Boobs very tender and I am exhausted. Still eating loads....put on a couple of pounds already coz of it!...but I am fairly low weight to start with so won't hurt. May come in handy if I do start suffering with ms. I did read that it tends to start approx 2 weeks after the lmp was due. This is Sat for me so time will tell.

Glad all you ladies seem to be doing ok :happydance:

Hope - so glad everything is ok. I have had a little panic last few days and it sounds similar. I wiped yesterday morning and it was slightly pink and then in the evening I wiped and it was a bit brown. That's it though, nothing in my knickers or anything. I have started cramping a bit last few days, not really painful just noticeable so I think it may just be everything moving around down there! Woke up this morning feeling very sick and I was so pleased! I'm sure that will change!

Im having the opposite problem to constipation! Every morning! It's like I get diarreah instead of sickness! Love having the symptoms though, it's reassuring, if this tension headache ever goes I will panic!

Hope everyone is well xxx

Can I ask what does your morning sickness feel like? At the min I feel like I have got off a roundabout is that what it feels like for everyone? X

I havent had morning sickness yet :(

Heather- im a nurse too!! I work today and tomorrow 12 hour shifts- i havent been sick yet but extremely tired and that makes for a very long day. What kind of nurse r u? Im a neonatal intensive care nurse :)

I havent had morning sickness yet :(

Heather- im a nurse too!! I work today and tomorrow 12 hour shifts- i havent been sick yet but extremely tired and that makes for a very long day. What kind of nurse r u? Im a neonatal intensive care nurse :)

I'm envious! I want to study to be a NICU nurse too! NOT because "babies are cute" on the contrary, I think nicu work has got to be one of the most challenging specialties out there. Our nursing program takes us to Kapiolani on Oahu but no nicus on Maui yet :-(

The little pulling feeling in my uterus came back this morning, woke me up at 7 and couldn't get back to sleep. It's an annoying feeling but I just remind myself that it's just the little bean growing :). Also, I have noticed my memory has been horrible this week! Anyone else feeling like they keep forgetting more little things here and there?

asmcsm, yes! I thought theres no way Im having "pregnancy brain" already, but it sure feels like it!

Glad youre ok hope! :happydance:

Ive been having diahrea too....but i get cramps when ever i need to pee, poop, or fart :blush:

Ive been getting ms only in the morning....ive heaved a few times this morning :happydance:.....excited since miscarriage lowers ms, but not excited i work 12 hours today and tomorrow (im a nurse, so three 12 hour shifts a week)

Heather...I know how you feel. I am a nurse too, but I was working nights :( I blamed my aweful shifts on not being able to conceive. I started working from home in November and "VWUALA" ...Pregnant:) just remember to take it easy and try (i know its tough) but takes breaks when you can ;)

Yea i work rotating shifts and i happen to get lucky and get amonth and a half of days when i got preggo.

Want2bemommy-this is crazy but i work at Kap!!! But shhhhh no one knows im preggo yet.
Ha, very small world!!!

asmcsm, yes! I thought theres no way Im having "pregnancy brain" already, but it sure feels like it!

Oh yay! I'm glad I'm not the only one! Not that I wish you would lose your memory lol, I just thought am I crazy or am I forgetting a lot of stuff lately?

Hello ladies! I finally got my ticker going.....so excited!! :)

Hope I am happy to hear everything is okay! The same thing happened to me last week....after taking it easy the spotting stopped for me too!

As for symptoms I keep waking up at 4 or 5 in the morning unable to sleep! About half the time I fall back to sleep for a nap later in the morning otherwise I stay awake. I am trying to go to bed earlier but it isn't working....do you think is is normal? Also, I have just a general uneasy feeling throughout the day...tired and at times feel nausea. But I don't mind one bit! Bring on the ms! I feel strange hoping for it but it will seem more real to me! Lol!

I am so excited for June! Out of the 1st trimester and able to tell people about it! We are moving back to the States in June too! We have been trying to hold off on telling anyone at home to make it a nice surprise for them....I just wish June were here now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->