The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

I never get zits... But since i have gotten pregnant im getting them everywhere...even a few on my chest... It sucks!

Hi ladies!! I am happy to say I have had two good days....I know the morning sickness will come back but I am making the most of it now! I have been breaking out on my back!?! It only happened once before and that was when I came off the pill. I suppose for me it's the surge of hormones! One way or another.

Hope -oh my goodness! I nearly cried when my mom told me she was so sick with all of us all the way through. She said as soon as she delivered she felt better!! I'm really hoping that's not the case for us!! I hope you feel better soon!!

Welcome gacelita!! That's awesome that you were able to miss out on the nausea and vomiting thus far!! I'm having terrible bloating now too! The other day in an elevator a woman said "oh you're three months pregnant!" To me .....which I know is a bit of a stretch but then she told me I looked big!! Haha I didn't know how to say "it's just bloat" in Chinese so I just nodded haha! :haha:

I can't wait to get home and start buying maternity shorts! I live in dresses at the moment.

Have you told all of your families now? Only immediate family knows on both sides right now....but 2-3 more weeks until we announce properly :happydance:

Hi ladies just checking in, my ms has disappeared than god week 8 was bad but it's gone for now,
Stil starving hungry ! Lol this is the funniest symptom,
One I noticed it prob happens once a day , I get a very sweet taste in my mouth for a few seconds then its gone, odd! Lol
Scans in 9 days then ill tell all wahoo x

Just an update- I panicked because I am 9 weeks but woke up with no symptoms.. Link has the u/s pics- all is good :)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-weeks-woke-up-no-symptoms-everything-ok.html

So glad they are doing good !!!
I have another scan this thursday... And im feeling nervous all over again... Why do we do this to ourselves ;)

glad things are great :) sometimes I wake and think "gee no symptoms" but then as the day goes on, i feel more and more sick and more and more tired. but better safe then sorry. so glad you went in to check it out.
you all have such nice and clear ultrasound pics. mine are never clear like that...they are very fuzzy. maybe my dr office has old machine, or bad techs, lol. is anyone schedule for there 12 wk NT test yet? That's a good one that lets you view baby for quite some time. I go on the 28th.

Mine is scheduled for June 21st :thumbup: Its hard to see little bean at 8 weeks and have to wait so long to see it again, so much could happen throughout that time but Im trying to stay positive. 17 more days until I can see it again, if everythings ok I will feel much better since I'll finally be in the second trimester...wow time if flying!!

Mine is on the 13th June. Will be the first time I have ever seen my baby.

Oxygen- awe yay!!! It will be here before u know it :)

I have another scan in the morning.... Im nervous all over again :/ hoping lil bean is growing and jumping all around :)

Yay Hope...I am sure your baby is going to look spectacular and more like a baby this time. Enjoy it and let us know when you get back :)

good luck hope! I cant wait till my scan on the 21st, the babies are going to look so much bigger!!

So back from my ultrasound and baby looks great all wiggling around waving its arms n legs... Last time i was measuring 1 day ahead and today we measured 3 days ahead!!! So lil bean is definitely growing!!! Heart rate was 165. The only thing is the doc said i have a low lying placenta and 99% of the time as the uterus grows it elevates but if it stays low ill need a csection for previa... But she is hopeful it will resolve. But all in all baby is looking great and im thinkin i might be able to worry a lil less now since iv seen lil bean twice and its growing well :)

Great news Hope!! :hugs: It sounds like things are going well!

I hate to be so negative at the moment and I'm sorry...but I am so so so sick I don't know what to do. Is it normal to have days where you can't keep anything down not even water...then have a good day with out vomiting then back to terrible days. Two day ago I was throwing up 10x a day for two days then yesterday I was able to eat and drink a little. Now today I am back to being so sick. Please tell me it will ease up soon. :cry: I know I should be feeling so happy...but am finding it so difficult. It takes serious work just to concentrate on the tv. I went to the doctor a couple weeks ago and they gave me herbal medicine which did nothing. And they don't have anything like zofran here. I am flying back to the US in 19 days. I'm hoping the doctors can do something at home. I'm so so miserable....please tell me the sickness will end soon.

I'm sorry to be so negative...this is just really difficult.

Thanks ladies...I really needed to vent. I feel bad for my DH because I can't do anything and am either throwing up or crying. Do you think it will get better this week??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->