The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

Between visits I had only gained about a pound. But I know I had put on a few (maybe 4 or 5) prior to my visits in the first few days when I was EXTREMELY hungry and before the MS set in. I agree with hope...I only eat crackers and icepops mostly, lol, so how much could we gain, lol.

Oxygen...thanks for the kind thought :)
My stomach has settled down a tad, but like I said, I haven't eaten much. My newest and probably most TORMENTING problem...a horrendous YEAST INFECTION :(
It is SOOOO uncomfortable I could cry. And I just know I got it from using that progesterone gel. But my OB called me in a prescription strength cream and so now I have 2 "messy creams" to insert vaginally - one at night one in am. I feel like I am NEVER going to be normal.
Today, I kept very busy and so I didn't seem to notice much of my other symptoms, so of course now I am nervous. But I finally just sat down and feeling tired. Can't wait for Thursday to see that things are well. :)

I feel for u 4boys I had a terrible yeast infection at 5 weeks pg, was glad to get rid of it took a while tho
Scan day! Wahoooo

So I bought a fetal doppler to hear the heart beat at home. I got it last night and heard the heart beat right away it was so great, I just closed my eyes and listened :cloud9: Later in the night I tried to find it again so DH could hear but couldnt seem to find it :wacko: I was happy to hear it the first time though, puts my mind at ease!

Scan day tomorrow & NT test next week, almost to the second trimester!! :thumbup:

Ultrasound went great! Baby is measuring 11+6, which is exactly how far along I am. Heartbeat was 157 bpm. He or she was jumping around in there and it made both DH and I giggle. :)

Awe yay, im so happy everyones lil bean is doing good and growing :)

So i was thinking... I want us all to be able to move over around the same time even though our dates r a lil off... Should i start the new inbetweener thread in second tri when im at 13 or 14 weeks? Some would be 12 weeks when im 13.... So im just trying to think/ take a lil poll on when u all would like to move over :)

I feel for u 4boys I had a terrible yeast infection at 5 weeks pg, was glad to get rid of it took a while tho
Scan day! Wahoooo

YAY PIPS!! Is this your first one? Let us know how it goes :)

Thanks Hun yh first scan with this bubba, was out bk 5 days but got to go again for a rescan as baby was curled up tight so I'm in no doubt it was wrong for now x

Awe yay, im so happy everyones lil bean is doing good and growing :)

So i was thinking... I want us all to be able to move over around the same time even though our dates r a lil off... Should i start the new inbetweener thread in second tri when im at 13 or 14 weeks? Some would be 12 weeks when im 13.... So im just trying to think/ take a lil poll on when u all would like to move over :)

Why do you have to move the group? Isn't this thread just in the "Pregnancy Groups" category? It doesn't look like it's in the First Tri forum.

No its in the first trimester..... At least i thouht is was lol

Lol u are right.... Its in the pregnancy forum so no need to move :)

So how has everyone been feeling... Are anyones symptoms starting to alleviate?

my nausea has lessened in that I am not retching all day but it is still hideous and cant eat anything with flavour, even when I eat plain stuff I am so nauseous I could cry
also still exhausted
please get better soon !

All symptoms have pretty much gone away and I can tell I am getting some energy back, yay for 2nd trimester starting in a couple days!! I get a scan tonight, cant wait to see the baby :happydance:

Appointment today...I think they will scan me too. I hope so! Still queezy, still can't eat lots of things, still get an "upset tummy" when I eat, still exhausted and napping every day. I am hoping they will order a recheck of my progesterone level and hope to be able to come off of it soon...I HATE it :growlmad: Oh, don't know if I mentioned that on top of everything else, I now have a yeast infection (sorry TMI), and now my allergies are kicking in and kicking my butt :cry:
This is no picnic, for sure! But as long as things are ok, I will suffer (hoping it won't be forever). Glad you are all doing good. I'll update later after my appointment.
:hugs:
Kat

Most of my past symptoms have gone away, but I have now been dealing with a minor, but always-there headache for the last few days. In my 12 week update today, it said "your nausea should be gone, but you may start getting headaches!" Great. And it isn't really painful enough to take Tylenol, but just annoying. Feels a lot like a heat headache.

Oh, and I weight myself today and was 4 lbs less than I was the other day when I complained about gaining 9lbs. That must have been a fluke. Glad I'm only up about 5lbs since I got pregnant... that seems more reasonable!

We've also begun to tell all of our family and friends the news! It feels so good to not keep it a secret anymore!

My nausea is gone. Still got sore boobs, constipation, occasional achy uterus, some slight pains in my hooha, fatigue, constantly peeing, short of breath, trouble being comfortable at night. Oh the joys lol

Wow. So many of us have scans today :) good luck ladies :) my next one is next monday. Yea my symptoms are still around although i have a few hours a day now that i feel better in the midafternoon... But then feel the worst at nite. And If t werent for the miralax i would always be constipated hahah.

I was readig back on our posts from the beginning and cant believe how the time has gone.... Even though it felt like forever going through it.... So glad to have u all to share this experience with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->