The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

Awe no :( i will mail u some of my zofran if u need to hold u off till u get here... Let me know

Thats great news Hope!

Kala, Im sorry this is so rough for you, I couldnt imagine!! They do say the majority of women who get morning sickness, it usually leaves after the first trimester...so hopefully only a couple more weeks for you! I hope its sooner!

oh man, so sorry to hear about the awful MS. I can't imagine that constant throwing up. I "feel" sick all the time, but never throw up. Although sometimes I think I might feel better if I did. For me, Ice cold things, like ice-pops or Italian ice, that I can take little bits at a time help. also, sour things seem to ease that yucky metallic taste in my mouth that makes me feel so sick. Ice cold lemonade helps. For a while I was able to tolerate cold fruit, especially watermelon, but now fruit makes me nauscious :( Dry and bland foods are sometimes easier to take. crackers, dry bagel or toast..these are things I have been living off of lately. I am sure you have tried everything, but if not, try to do the ice pop thing. Even frozen drinks (like slushies) I am able tolerate. Not sure why but everything has to be very cold.

Anyone having trouble sleeping? I am sooo tired all the time, but at night night, I can't get comfortable. Not that my tummy is big or anything, but if I lay on it, it feels like I am crushing a cantaloupe or something. There is definite notice of a larger uterus in the way, lol. I never felt uncomfortable like this so early with my other pregnancies.

Well, enjoy your day all. Here in NJ (USA) it is raining like crazy. Makes me want to lay on the sofa ALL DAY ;)
:hugs:

Im pretty uncomfortable sleeping too, I think I might purchase a pregnancy pillow sometime in the future to help. My insomnia is gone which is great, that was awful but I still wake up 2-3 times a night either having to pee or just tossing and turning. Crazy how much our bodies have to go through to carry a baby!

So far im sick constantly but the zofran keeps me from throwing up.... Like iv said before i pretty much survive off of watermelon n popcycles... But have been able to eat oranges and pasta now as well. As for sleep i dont have any problem in that area.... Ivbeen sleeping like 10-11 hours a nite ( but do get up once or twice to pee) and then usually take a two hour nap everyday!!! Im exhausted and still no amount of sleep seems to help. Hope sleep gets better for everyone.

Hi ladies! Thanks for all of the kind, encouraging words :hugs:
I am sitting here now eating a ice pop and it is wonderful :happydance: thank you for the suggestion! I am done with work now until we move home so I can rest as much as I want. You ladies are so kind! I'm sure we are all going to be feeling better within a couple weeks! Remember when we were all starting out and didn't have many symptoms...haha that changed so quickly!

I'm sorry to hear some of you aren't sleeping well. Sleeping positions are getting interesting...with finding what's comfortable. I think the pregnancy pillow is such a great idea! Hopefully it will help!

Will you ladies be finding out the sex of the baby or waiting for the Birth surprise? I'm interested to hear your responses! Not sure if I mentioned this before but I will again..haha I have been a bit forgetful. DH wants to find out and I want surprise but we compromised by finding out and then having a gender reveal party! I am so excited as it gets closer and closer! I liked the idea of a surprise so much but maybe we will do that with baby #2.

Kala...I don't know about some people, but I have absolutely NO PATIENCE to wait it out, lol. I NEED to know and plan ahead!
I have four kids already and I knew what they all were except my second son...the US tech wouldn't tell me and I was so upset. Then the whole rest of the pregnancy I kept thinking "maybe she couldn't see anything and that means its a girl". Was so sure I was having a girl, I told my husband he could name it whatever he wanted if it was a boy, but I am naming her when she is born a girl. What a shocker in the delivery room when we had our second son. My husband named him LUKE (I hated that name, but it grew on me).
Haven't decided yet whether or not I will go to the special "View-A-Miracle" place at 16 weeks for gender determination, or wait it out until my 20 week scan. Right now I just want to make it thru the first trimester with no more worries.
I have been keeping track of the heart rates every time, as that has been an accurate indicator with my other pregnancies. Also, I have noted what the Chinese calender predicts. Time will tell ;)

I too have no patience and am finding out. The birthday is a happy day enough as it is.... Its like a whole other special day to find out the gender. Plus, the few of my friends that didnt want to find out... Swore they were having a certain sex but then the babycame out the opposite... They seemed more disappointed at first than surprised... But of course were happy in the long run. Honestly i had like 5 friends in the last year not find out and the baby come out the opposite of what they thought everytime... N they were silly enough to buy clothes for the sex to have to return them... Why not just find out then? But to each their own :)

I will find out, I agree, the day of birth and What they look like is surprise enough :)

Kala - glad to hear those ice pops are helping... that MS sounds terrible and sorry you are having a rough time of it. I actually had not had almost any MS until earlier in the week when I had an hour-long cab ride in stop-and-go traffic to the airport and I was sooooo sick during it- actually had some stuff come up and I pushed it back down before it came out (sorry, so gross and TMI). The vomit fee was $50, and I was trying to figure out if I could claim it as a reimbursable business expense. Haha! The experience was terribly unpleasant - new appreciation for what all those with regular MS go through every day!

4boys1girl - I am having a hard time sleeping the past 2 weeks - I have been extremely restless and can't seem to find a good position. And for some reason started having vivid dreams and nightmares, which is unusual. I had heard that could be a pregnancy symptom, but it seems like such a random one and I don't get how it's connected really (but not understanding it doesn't seem to stop it from happening I guess.)

We are going to find out the gender - I am impatient and wouldn't be able to wait. I really love the idea of doing a gender reveal party. Since we are moving and would be all settled in our new place for about a month when we find out the gender, we thought we would invite friends over for a house-warming and a gender reveal (DH wants to have the ultrasound tech write the gender on a card and give it to the baker to make a cake with the appropriate color inside so we wouldn't know until we cut the cake open what it is). That still seems so far away, though! Right now, I'm excited to see the little one again in less than 2 weeks at my 12 week ultrasound!

Haven't had "nightmares" but the dreams are definitely CRAZY ones!
The past 2 days have not been good and I actually broke down last night and cried :( I have had a horrible migraine headache since Friday and then my stomach issues were extremely unsettling last night. On top of exhaustion, felt like I might lose my mind. I hate to complain because this is a sacrifice we make for our baby, but mam oh man...I just want to feel good and happy again!

We will definitely find out the gender! We are also having a Gender Reveal/ Diaper party. My symptoms have all slowed down a lot, which is a good thing but also kinda scary :wacko: 11 more days until I can see the baby again really hope it goes by quickly!

Hi ladies. So glad everyone is doing well. I just got back from vacation and just skimmed through all the week's posts. Glad I didn't come back to any bad news this time. I have an ultrasound on Wednesday... I'll be just one day shy of 12 weeks, so as long as everything looks good, I can finally relax a bit and just enjoy being pregnant/the last few months of not having kids.

Yay cant wait to hear how ur ultrasound goes :)

Does anyone feel like they popped already??? This is my first- so how am i supposed to know if its bloat or im finally showing a lil baby?

I feel like ive popped, this is my second one though so I was expecting to pop sooner than I did last time.

So here we have a private place you can go for ultrasounds so I scheduled on for this thursday (even though I get my NT scan next friday) but DH wont be able to make it next Friday and he was jealous lol so Im excited we get to see the baby on Thursday!

I also scheduled my gender determination with them because they will let you come in at 17 weeks so Im scheduled for July 27th!! A couple weeks after that I get a gender determination with my actual doctor so that will just be a confirmation scan...so exciting!!

I feel like I just look fatter... not so much pregnant. One of the reasons I'm anxious to tell people is so that they don't think I'm just getting chubby for no reason... I have a really good excuse!!!

How much weight have you gals gained so far? I've gained like 8-9 lbs already... and unfortunately, about half of that is probably due to my never ending cravings for sweets... (ice cream, cookies, candy, etc.) I need to start telling myself no.

Haven't had "nightmares" but the dreams are definitely CRAZY ones!
The past 2 days have not been good and I actually broke down last night and cried :( I have had a horrible migraine headache since Friday and then my stomach issues were extremely unsettling last night. On top of exhaustion, felt like I might lose my mind. I hate to complain because this is a sacrifice we make for our baby, but mam oh man...I just want to feel good and happy again!

Hope your feeling better 4boys1girl. I can def relate to the wanting to feel good and happy again. I just feel like I have felt awful for weeks on end and it makes me so depressed. This makes me feel guilty tho when I know lots of women would love to be where I am etc..... I have to admit I am finding it really difficult.

How much weight have you gals gained so far? I've gained like 8-9 lbs already... and unfortunately, about half of that is probably due to my never ending cravings for sweets... (ice cream, cookies, candy, etc.) I need to start telling myself no.

I too have put on approx 9lbs. I never expected to gain so fast. I was only 8 stone 2lb pre preg so I feel fat! My clothes are very 'huggy'! and some of my jeans I just cant wear anymore. I have also been craving candy and other sweets....my diet has been pretty terrible this first tri. To top it off I used to exercise quite regular but I have been so incredibly tired (exhausted is more the word) that I haven't been able to do any for weeks.

At my 9 week appt I gained 5 oz. I was down before because of the nausea. I'm eating a bit better so not sure what my 12 week appt will show :)

I havent gained anyhing yet but how much weight can u gain when u r living off of popcycles and watermelon lol. I started feeling better in the mornings this week and only sick at night. So i have been able to eat at least a normal breakfast. I gain a pound or two- then i have a really bad day and lose it. What i have noticed since i havent been going to the gym cuz of feeling bad... My legs are getting "soft looking" and my butt.... Hmmm i wont even go there. I cant wait till i can eat and be a lil more active again. COME ON SECOND TRIMESTER!!!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->