The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

LOL...I thought this would be fun to do...but now I am more confused then ever, lol. Guess we will know, when we know :/
"Congratulations. After evaluating all of your answers, BabyMed concludes that there is an 80% chance it's going to be a GIRL and a 20% chance it's a boy. !!!!!!" - See more at: https://www.babymed.com/gender-prediction-quiz?question=results#sthash.RNhdTO68.dpuf

LOL...I know, I am a fool right? but I can't help myself...I am DYING to KNOW!!! Seems like most things point to girl, but I just don't know about that ???????????????

Another gender prediction quiz...
"You have a 21% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 78% chance of having a girl. "

And Here's Why...
You are carrying the extra weight around the hips and bottom, so it's a girl.
The hair on your legs is not growing any faster during your preganacy, so it's a girl.
Your feet are not colder than they were before pregnancy. You are having a girl.
You prefer the heel of a loaf of bread. You are having a boy.
Dad-to-be hasn't been gaining weight along with Mom-to-be, so it will be a girl.
The maternal grandmother doesn't have gray hair (dyed or natural), so a girl will be born.
You had morning sickness early in pregnancy, so you are expecting a girl.
You are not looking particularly good during pregnancy. Therefore, it must be a girl, because girls steal their mother's looks.
Your chest development has been quite dramatic during pregnancy. You should expect a girl.
Since the sum of the mother's age at conception and the number of the month of conception is even, it will be a boy.
You are craving sweets, which means that it is a girl.
Your nose hasn't changed during pregnancy, which indicates a girl.
You have been craving meats or cheeses, so it is a boy.
Your baby's heart rate is 140 or more beats per minute, so it's a girl.

So every quiz iv taken ( which includes the ones u took and a few of the chinese claendar ones) everyone says girl... But my tech guessed boy on my nub and so did every single guess on my ultrasound nub in the gender prediction forum... So i guess we will see in three weeks for sure :)

So every quiz iv taken ( which includes the ones u took and a few of the chinese claendar ones) everyone says girl... But my tech guessed boy on my nub and so did every single guess on my ultrasound nub in the gender prediction forum... So i guess we will see in three weeks for sure :)

Hope, just curious... did the chinese gender predictors that you tried calculate your lunar age and lunar month? I just realized that some of them are not right, and if they don't calculate it, you will get a different result. Its confusing because I tried 8 of them, the four that calculated my lunar age and month all predict girl. The four that did not do the calculation predicted boy :shrug:

I took both lunar and non lunar and BOTH predicted girl lol
So needless to say im wondering if my nub guess ( though usually 80% accurate) migt be off.... Bt iguess we will see

I find out July 31st- but I'm hoping that on my regular scan on July 10 that I can get a hint :) since I have to go to Oahu for my gender scan, my husband won't be with me. I said I can have the dr write the genders in an envelope so we can find out together. What was I thinking lol- the wait will be torture! It's only a few hours but whatever :)
The past few days my belly has been feeling tight and full- on the inside- no wonder now that they are peaches! Yay for us all- I'm so darn excited!

HOPE...I had a look at yours and I am stumped! :) The nub isn't creating the angle that I would think for a boy, but does look like its "up". However, is that the nub? There is a part a tad lower that looks like lines to me, but doesn't really stick out like a nub. I was wondering if maybe that is the "part" we should be looking at?
Oh boy, remember when we were trying to determine our HPTs?? sometimes I think this is worse then "line eye", lol! Instead...now we all have "nub" eye!! :)
It will be awesome no matter what you have, but now I am dyeing to know, because like mine, I am just as confused as with yours.

Lol i know... The nub has a little arrow/hand pointing to it done by the tech

I took that Baby Med gender prediction quiz that you posted here and I got this result: "Congratulations. After evaluating all of your answers, BabyMed concludes that there is a 53.3% chance it's going to be a girl and a 46.7% chance it's a boy. !!!" -- It is basically 50/50, so no help at all. My mother-in-law said that she would put her money on girl because of how my face looks. I see my face everyday, so I don't really notice the change... but I would be very happy if she is right! We should find out July 22nd.

I thought she was eluding to the fact that my face is broken out, but when I asked her if that is why she thought girl, she said no... she said my face just looks different and whenever she has seen that change in someone's face, they've had girls. I don't know, lol.

I am getting soooo anxious to find out what we are having though!! I still have 2 more weeks to wait. I probably could go in now and get a decent guess, but I want to wait until at least 17 weeks so that they are a lot more sure. I don't want to be told one thing and then have it change two weeks later. But it is sooo hard not to buy baby clothes because there are so many on sale right now and they are SO cute!

We go on Saturday to find out! I am so excited! we are doing a gender reveal party in the middle of August though so we have to keep hush about it, so you guys will be the only ones I get to tell! 5 more days!!

Yay im soooo excited for everyones gender scans :)!!!!
Igot my nub guess at 12 weeks but my true gender scan is july 25th... The tech gave me 80%guess boy but i was so sure girl so i cant wait to know for sure :)

And im finally really starting to get a belly!!!! Ppl are noticing now :)
The sickness is gettig sooo much better and i actually have a lil more energy... 2nd tri... Im lovin u so far :)

I'm having more good days than bad too thankfully- I find I have to eat something substantial when I first wake up or it sets the tone for the rest of the day. I never ate breakfast before so it was a challenge at first. I can't wait until my relationship with food is better lol.
Hope: I'm glad you're feeling better :)

We were told we won't have a gender scan untill 20-21 weeks :( I was really hoping for a sooner one. There is a private place called storkvision 2 hours away from me that will do gender ultrasounds at 18 weeks for 150$. My sister is a nurse and she advises against going that early. Is it worth it to find out 2-3 weeks early??? & how accurate is it at 18 weeks? I just can't decide. .

I am going to a private place for mine they do them at 16 weeks for 60 dollars. I asked about how accurate and why doctors wait until 20 weeks and this is what she said:

It is very clear as long as your 16 weeks , offices wait 20-22 to make sure they can see baby's spine, 4 chamber heart, stomach, kidneys ect. This is very important ! We do offer a recheck should we not see anything but that's only happened 1 time since we opened a yr and a half ago! And its girl or boy 99.9 percent!

So that makes me feel better about the accuracy! Well worth the 60 dollars to me and plus I just cant wait to see the baby on the screen again, its been too long!!

I just got a call from the doctor. All bloodwork looks good ... NEGATIVE for abnormalities!! This means there is a "less then" 1 in 10,000 chance of baby having downs or other chromosomal abnormaility such as trisomies 13,18 or 21 ...WOO HOO! :thumbup: I am so THRILLED about that! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:winkwink: :winkwink: :winkwink: :winkwink: :winkwink: :winkwink: :winkwink:
as far as Gender, he he, I know what it is is .
LOL, I know, I will reveal in just a bit but I am waiting on some gender guesses in my gender thread before I announce. Keep checking back all, and have a great day!
:winkwink::winkwink::winkwink: :winkwink: :winkwink: :winkwink: :winkwink:

Im gonna guess girl too but only if the nub is what i think it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"