The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink:

Hope, you are right ... the nub is what we think it is, and we are having our second GIRL! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I am soooooo excited (as I secretly wanted another girl).

:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink:

:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink:

Hope, you are right ... the nub is what we think it is, and we are having our second GIRL! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I am soooooo excited (as I secretly wanted another girl).

:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink:

That's exciting, congrats! I kind of wish I would have done the harmony test now. My doctor offered it to me but said we'd probably have to pay a lot out of pocket for (several hundred dollars) and so we decided against it. Then I called my insurance company the other day and they said it would have been covered in full. Oh well, I'll know for next time!

Congrats on the girl! They are so sweet & precious!! 3 days until my gender scan, could this week be going any slower?!?

I'm leaving on vacation tonight to visit my family in Massachusetts :) I got the A-OK from the perinatologist to fly so my husband booked me a last minute ticket. Woohoo! I'm doing nothing at home anyway and finally feeling better so I'm excited to see everyone once more baby free :) I'll be gone until my gender scan on July 31st. I will still be on here though. This will be the first time I fly without Xanax so I'm a little anxious but still excited! The nausea and tiredness seems to be waning finally lol.

Have fun on vacation want2be! We find out the gender tomorrow morning :happydance: I have a gut feeling it's a little girl!! My appointment is in the morning, so I will update you guys as soon as I know!!

Congrats for you ladies finding out the gender already :flower:
I can't wait! My next scan is Aug 8th and hopefully I will be able to find out the gender. I really feel that my baby is a boy for some reason.
Will be interesting to see how many are team blue/pink/yellow :happydance:

So i started feeling a little sore down there....so i checked to make sure my cervix was closed (which it was and high up) but i had lots of discharge and even some stuck to my cervix and i scraped it off (which was white). Next time i went pee there was some little brown discharge on my panties. I havent had any bleeding or complications, so even though it would make sense to be from when i messed with my cervix, but cant help but worry...i wipe and i still get a small brown smear. Urggg of course its 11pm here, dh is away and so are my parents and its a friday night.

Im 99% sure everything is good...but still :cry:

Heather, I am sure things are fine, but I understand the worry. :hugs:

You should at least try and give a call to the Dr. on Saturday (today) just for a "peace of mind check". There is usually mucous that accumulates around the cervix and is supposed to act like a "plug" during pregnancy. You probably just irritated the tissues in there, but want to get it check to make sure everything is fine. I am sorry you are worried like this :(

When I was pregnant with my boys, I had spotting or bleeding almost every-time I had sex. And I always went to get checked out, and the docs always told me how sensitive it is in there and that is is a very vascular spot, especially during pregnancy, so the slightest touch can make bleeding occur.

Take it easy, and try to stay calm (I know...easier said then done right?!). Keep us updated if you talk to the doc. :flower:

Haven't felt "sore" down there. But sometimes I get pains toward the inside and I feel like it is right where my cervix should be. It is worrisome, but it goes away.

PS...Heather, I LOVE your boy name "Landon Thomas"!!! It sounds sooo handsome ;)

It's a boy!!!!!! So excited, it was 100 percent, he was not being shy about it at all! Dh is super excited :) I'm a little nervous, I've only had a girl so I'll have to learn all about boys!

It's a boy!!!!!! So excited, it was 100 percent, he was not being shy about it at all! Dh is super excited :) I'm a little nervous, I've only had a girl so I'll have to learn all about boys!

AWWW...congrats FTMommy!!! I felt the same way after having 3 boys, then having a girl...I was soooo nervous with her at first ;)

That's Super exciting! are you thinking names yet?

Heather, Chelsea Marie is pretty too. I like the idea of "sharing" a middle name. My first daughter shares my initials and my middle name. I am Kathleen Renee and she is Kayla Renee :)

Yey for the boy ftmommy,,, u guys r making me wanna get a private scan I've 4 weeks to wait yet x

Heather... I feel sore like that by he end of a 12 hour shift... I think its from the pressure.

Ftmommy... I thougt i was having a girl but they have me a boy guess.... Guess we were both "feeling" wrong lol congrats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->