The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

It's a boy!!!!!! So excited, it was 100 percent, he was not being shy about it at all! Dh is super excited :) I'm a little nervous, I've only had a girl so I'll have to learn all about boys!

AWWW...congrats FTMommy!!! I felt the same way after having 3 boys, then having a girl...I was soooo nervous with her at first ;)

That's Super exciting! are you thinking names yet?

Heather, Chelsea Marie is pretty too. I like the idea of "sharing" a middle name. My first daughter shares my initials and my middle name. I am Kathleen Renee and she is Kayla Renee :)

The only boy name we have so far is Braxton Lee...the middle name has to be Lee because it has been in five generations of DH's family and although it seems like an easy middle name to pair with its difficult! nothing set in stone yet!!

Yay FTMommy! Congrats!!

I still have another week before I find out!

Good Morning ladies!

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing? Has anyone else found out gender? Getting close to scan dates I suppose. I can't wait to hear what everyone is expecting :winkwink:

I feel wonderfully good lately! :happydance: I can now eat whatever I want, I can get through whole day without any naps, and can go to bed late...it terrific! Sometimes I forget I am pregnant, lol (aside from the extra weight I have to carry around).

My only concern, at the moment, is movement. I have felt baby move since between 12 and 13 weeks. I had felt it at that time with all my other kids too. But with them, it started light and got progressively stronger and more frequent by 16weeks. This one concerns me bc sometimes I feel like I don't feel movement in a very long while. I have dr appointment next Monday, but sometimes I wonder if I should call them before. I kinda feel silly because I know what they will say "you shouldn't feel baby move until 16-18 weeks", with is NOT always the case, and for women who have had other pregnancies, they DO feel it sooner. UGH! :shrug: Just keeping my fingers crossed that baby is wiggling around in there and maybe facing my back or something and I am just not always feeling it. Times like this that I wish I had a doppler!

Hope you are all enjoying your summer!
:hugs:
Kat

I havent felt any movement yet either but his is my first. I find out my gender for sure on the 25th- i cant wait!!!

Yay for gender scans! I wouldnt worry about movement, Ive only felt little guy a couple of times and this is my second pregnancy so I thought I for sure would feel him more, but in time I guess!

So its not bad enough that I worry about movement...but today, I FELL hard down the steps into the pool. oh boy did it startle me. I don't think I did anything but I keep thinking that now I am really going to be analyzing for movement or questionable movements. If I don't feel anything through tonight and tomorrow, I am calling the doctor, just for peace-of-mind.

O no Hun not good, I fell was I was pg last time to around 12 weeks ish, I was worried n rang for piece of mind all was ok
Baby is well cushioned Hun
Dear of u shock to system I no xx

Sooo babysrus has a huge sale on all baby bedding...sale ends Thursday...day before my genderscan! So im thinking of buying a set and at least I have a 50/50 chance of getting the bedding on sale. If opposite gender ill just return it and wait (or not wait) for the bedding to go on sale again. Im just ready to get the nursery all ready! :) if I could convince my dh to buy both sets and just return the other on friday....don't know if he would go for that.....but its such a great sale and im ready to shop for baby!

WOO HOO...I would DEFINITELY buy one for each ;) lol, just put on a pretty pouty face and bat your eyes at him while you show him a fabulous girl set, and a super cool boy set ;) How could he resist :) It's always exciting shopping for baby no matter what! can't wait for your scan
Kat

4boys1girl- how have u been feeling now? Hope all is ok.
Heather- i would totally buy both sets... No matter becuz u will bring the other back... The only way u could lose is if u only get one and choose the wrong one.

Right now we r living in hawaii in this tiny tiny one bedroom house so no nursery for me :( but i guess the perk is ill be saving alot of money... We wont be movig into a bigger house until baby is like 4 months when we move back to the mainland, then i guess is when i will get to decorate.

5 MORE DAYS till i find out the gender for sure... The wait is killin me ;)

4boys1girl- how have u been feeling now? Hope all is ok.
Heather- i would totally buy both sets... No matter becuz u will bring the other back... The only way u could lose is if u only get one and choose the wrong one.

Right now we r living in hawaii in this tiny tiny one bedroom house so no nursery for me :( but i guess the perk is ill be saving alot of money... We wont be movig into a bigger house until baby is like 4 months when we move back to the mainland, then i guess is when i will get to decorate.

5 MORE DAYS till i find out the gender for sure... The wait is killin me ;)

Hope...I've been better. Just taking it easy today. I felt a strong movement late last night, and today some tiny ones while lying flat and giving my tummy a nudge. But the fall took a toll on me. I am sore (like I did a huge workout) my groin hurts and feels like pressure when I am up too long, and worse when walking. There is also this sore-type pain on my right side tummy near lower abdomen/pelvis. I think I just pulled muscles or something. Dr not in today, which would mean I have to go to emergency room, and I don't want to do that. So I'll wait it out and see how I feel tomorrow. No bleeding and spotting is a good thing ;)

I can't wait to find out yours too. Tech said boy right? But you have all signs pointing to girl? And I thought I remember your scan pic being a bit tricky, right? Oh boy, this is exciting because I don't think I am comfortable guessing either way. Hurry up and get her scan :happydance:

Kat

Yay Hope, cant wait for you to find out! Im ready for more movement, I know its still early but it is such a cool feeling to just lay there and feel it!

I have a ultrasound this evening so *hopefully* I will know the gender in 5 or so hours!

Bellezzajess- cant wait to hear!!!

4boys1girl- yea tech said boy but everything points to girl... Ugh, my scancant come soon enough... Three more days :)

Well... our little one was being very difficult and stubborn (like mommy)... but the ultrasound tech was about 75% sure that it is a... GIRL!

He wouldn't give a more certain guess because he couldn't actually make out the three lines that indicate it is a girl for sure, but he looked from several different angles and couldn't see any signs of boy parts at all.

So I'm pretty sure it is a girl, but we will try to get that confirmed in a couple weeks or so when I have my 20(ish) week ultrasound at my doctor's office.

But YAY! I was so hoping for a girl so I'm super excited! :wohoo:

Well... our little one was being very difficult and stubborn (like mommy)... but the ultrasound tech was about 75% sure that it is a... GIRL!

He wouldn't give a more certain guess because he couldn't actually make out the three lines that indicate it is a girl for sure, but he looked from several different angles and couldn't see any signs of boy parts at all.

So I'm pretty sure it is a girl, but we will try to get that confirmed in a couple weeks or so when I have my 20(ish) week ultrasound at my doctor's office.

But YAY! I was so hoping for a girl so I'm super excited! :wohoo:

HURRAY for PINK!!!! Thanks for sharing..I was waiting to hear. Sounds like a girl especially at this stage, there shouldn't be anything "hanging" between if it's a girl, so seeing nothing is a great sign. That's so very exciting :) :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->