The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

Had my OB visit on Monday. They scanned me again because I mentioned I was worried about less frequent movement. Placenta is NOT anterior, so that's not a problem. Baby just isn't that active yet, or if she is, I don't always feel it. But we caught her wiggle a few times and everything else looked good. Next time I fall (hopefully that will be NEVER), I am to call them the same day and get checked. I am so glad they can do the scans in office!

I'm pretty sure I'm feeling my little one kick this morning! I felt something very similar yesterday afternoon, but only once, so I kind of shrugged it off... but in the last 20 minutes, I've felt the same movement about 3 times. Amazing!

My gender scan is today!! Soo excited :) wish me luck that the baby cooperates!

Yay for Abryant and Bellezzajess! can't wait to hear all about it.

It's a girl for sure!! We got a 99% this time and can clearly see the three lines/hamburger on several different photos!! Yay!!! :cloud9:

https://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l541/kevin_geneva/null-28.jpg
Girl!!! Yay!!! Congrats belle!

Yet two more girls, I'm stil waiting for my scan its 12 days time,arghh hurry uppppp

YAY Abryant!! We are balancing it out between girls and boys ;) LOVE IT!

Anybody else starting to get leaky nipples?? I didnt notice til last night when i took my bra off and noticed 2 spots distinctly where my nipples were that were dried and crusty. At first i thought dry nipples...but my nipples didnt look dry and the spots on my bra were crusted on (yup, gross). So this morning after my shower i noticed fuzz kept sticking to my right nipple.....i squeezed and an ever so small amount (not even a drop) came leaking through. It looked clear....but it was so small its hard to tell. Just curious!!

Not leaking yet but I do have crusty stuff on them daily.

And the babies are :pink: :pink:
We are thrilled!!
My due date is Jan 6 but will likely go early

Awe yay twin girls... I was about to say now we are tied boys:girls but now girls are def in the lead :)

Oh n no leaky nipples here but i hear it is very common to start around this time.

Congrats WantToBeMommy!!! Twin girls will be soooo much fun :)

As far leaking, if I squeeze, yes. But they are still sore so I try not to do that :) Also, mine have been like that for quite some time now, but I think if you have more then one pregnancy, it can happen earlier. With my first daughter I was practically fully lactating before she was even born !

Firstly sorry i've been gone so long (a few months!). I got really busy with work so didn't have much time for posting, then felt like i'd left it too long to get in the loop (although i have been checking in on posts when i can).

so excited to hear about all the little boys and girls - glad to hear the girls are outnumbering the boys slightly.

A little update from me - i've got my 20 week scan next week but we're not going to find out the sex as I wanted a surprise on the day - although i do keep swaying the other way to wanting to find out!! So i guess i'll just have to post my scan pic so you can guess from the nub :) Hope115 can you change my listing on page 1 to sex unkonwn but due date 26th Dec (to be honest it is worrying me that something will go wrong if i stay under angel babies).

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying getting to the halfway mark - i'm so excited to get past 20 weeks and on the countdown til little one arrives.

k xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->