The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

awww. congrats heather! both yours and Hope's scan pics are terrific. I go for my detailed level 2 scan aug 14th. can't wait! got some good news today...blood tess for spina bifida came back negative :) but my thyroid hormone was getting too low so now they are decreasing my thyroid meds.

Lol definitely a penis hahahhahah
Wantobemommy- are u finding out for the twins?

Those are awesome pics!! I get my 20 week scan exactly 1 week from today so excited to see him again! How is everyone feeling? I have heartburn a lot and my sinuses are acting up other than that pretty easy pregnancy so far!

Hi Girls! Wasn't sure who wants to do this, but I just ordered an UdderCover and a sling and only paid for shipping and handling :) Also, after you place an order at one of these sites, you will get another PROMO code for 100% off at other sites. :happydance:

August is World Breastfeeding Month!
To celebrate, What To Expect members can receive:

FREE Nursing Covers
at UdderCovers.com!

FREE Baby Carriers
at SevenSlings.com!

FREE Breast Pads
at UdderCovers.com!

FREE Nursing Pillow
at NursingPillow.com!

Use promo code: WTE at all three websites today & share this promotion with your friends!

It's as easy as 1-2-3:

1. Visit sevenslings.com, UdderCovers.com, or Nursingpillow.com.

2. Click on "Shop Now" and select any baby carrier, nursing cover or breast pads you like.

3. Once you've made your selection, you'll be taken automatically to your shopping bag. Enter the promo code "WTE" and each company will deduct 100% of the cost of the carrier, nursing cover, and pillow — all you pay are the shipping fees!

You can use promo code "WTE" for all 4 offers— just open a new browser window each time you do.

Congrats Heather!! Lots of little boys in this forum! I hope my little one stays a girl to help even it out a bit! :)

Heather ... did you open any of it? Just wondering if it's nice quality stuff?

Yay cant wait to find out either... R u thinking one of each or both the same gender?

So since we r gettin to the point of finding out our babies genders... On the first page im going to put all our names, due dates and genders... Iv read through all the post and will put what i think is right- but if im wrong with any due dates and genders let me know and i can fix it... It got kinda confusing with everyones original due date guesses, then their ultrasound measurements and their ticker dates- so if i pick the wrong one or my mathematical skills r wrong let me know hehe :) and some i just couldnt figure out lol. ill continue to add the genders as we learn them and let me know if you are staying team Yellow. Then at the end of our pregnancies ill but the birth dates too :) Also, there were a few ppl who only posted once and we never heard from them again- so i didnt put them in- i hope thats ok.

Sure- had trouble doing that on my phone so the next time im on my computer ill do that :)

Thanks hope
I've been all quiet just waiting for my 20 week scan on 12th August
Xxx

Hi Ducktales- glad to hear from u :) cant wait for everyones gender scans... Its getting real now :)

Awesome! Love the list. I agree you should put the pink and blue Stork pics :) So sweet of you to include the "angel babies" too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->