The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

Even though we didn't get a "for sure" gender determination, I just bought like 10 dresses from The Children's Place.... but they have a 45 day return policy and I got everything for dirt cheap, so I think it was a pretty good gamble.

(If you're interested, childrensplace.com has a monster sale going on today where may items are $4.99 each and you get free shipping on every order... and if you enter coupon code H6G531, you'll get another 20% off everything.)

I LOVE my doppler. I felt a few movements last week and nothing this week so of course I started to get worried, listened for the heart beat and found it right away its such a sweet sound and really gives me a peace of mind that everything is ok. It was funny as soon as I found it DH and our 3 year old dd were fighting over who got to hear next this little one cant come soon enough for us!

FTMOMMY...I sooo wish I had one!! After falling and worrying, yesterday I did alot of "heavy housework" including lifting heavy objects, bathing (and fighting) a very strong pup, I just didn't stop all day! Then toward the night, I thought there was a pinkish tint when I wiped and I freaked out. I layed in bed waiting and waiting for movement and it would have been so nice to have that doppler. I did feel a few movements but I am always questioning everything now.

For 30 dollars it was so worth it, I just listen for it and close my eyes and listen...I cant wait to hold him!!

So had my scan and baby looks perfect :) and definitely all BOY like the tech predicted at 12 weeks and he wasnt shy showing us lol.

Still dont know how to post a pic from my phone... Any tips

YAY...Congrats on your BOY Hope. Thats awesome!

I don't know how to post from phone either. I usually just send to either email or facebook, then download from there, then upload again from B&B. Probably way more steps then I need to do, but it gets the job done ;)

So, who else is having a scan soon, and when? So excited to hear what everyone is having. Keep us posted ;)

Oh and one more thing... After my scan during lunch today i felt my baby move for the first time!!!! Such a great day :)

Wat phone r u using hope?
Is it a smart phone?
U can use photo bucket to upload pics...

I have a scan August 5th to confirm gender, but he wasnt shy at the first scan so Im pretty positive the gender wont be changing! :haha:

YAY...Congrats on your BOY Hope. Thats awesome!

I don't know how to post from phone either. I usually just send to either email or facebook, then download from there, then upload again from B&B. Probably way more steps then I need to do, but it gets the job done ;)

So, who else is having a scan soon, and when? So excited to hear what everyone is having. Keep us posted ;)

My 20 week scan is on 8th August! Can't wait. Hope the baby is healthy first and foremost but I also hope to find out the gender.
Starting feeling the baby this week....what an amazing experience.

I have an Iphone... So ill try photobucket

Heather - cute bump

Yay our bumps r getting bigger n we r finally getting to feel our babies :) this is def a fun time in pregnancy :)

Hope- from iPhone: go to comment and hit advanced. Tap the paper clip, it'll open a new page where you can upload. Once it uploads, go back to the other open page and hit paper clip again, Your picture should be there. You can only do one at a time on an iPhone.

image.jpg

Yay thanks wantobemommy it worked :)
First pic was his boy parts and this is his profile... Not the best... My tech didnt really take much time on pics :/ but im glad i got to see my lil baby :)

I read online at this point the baby usually weighs 5.5-6 oz average... My lil man was measuring 7oz!!!! I may have a big one at the end lol.

image.jpg
And here is my bump :)

Oh boy- u guys r in trouble now- i learned how to upload photos ahahha lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back