The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

Omg i am soooo sorry key24- i musta misread one of your post along the way... Eek-- im am sooooo sorry for the confusion :/ i fixed it right away.
So glad to hear from you again!!! And cant wait to see pics of ur scan :)- r u sure u want us to guess or stay team yellow... Iv been on a roll hehe ;)

Hope no prob - just thought i'd get it cleared up so not to jinx anything :)

Yes you have to guess - i'm definately open to that, as i sort of want to know but want to keep it a surprise too!!

It's a girl for sure!! We got a 99% this time and can clearly see the three lines/hamburger on several different photos!! Yay!!! :cloud9:

Omg the hamburger! That made me laugh. I went back to my u/s video and looked and saw it on mine too :)

My boobs aren't leaking, but slowly growing and the aerials/nipples are bigger and getting much darker :) I love seeing the changes my body is making in preparation for nursing! It's getting so real now :) people are starting to buy us stuff and its awesome :) I have no names picked out yet- it's so hard- hubby is a tough sell on so many names- but he likes Caroline Rose (rose is for his mother who passed 5 years ago). He also likes Mina, but I'd rather that be a nickname if I agree to it, so I'm trying to find a longer name that incorporates that. I'd like a name that is not as common, but not too outlandish. Any help is appreciated :)

Rosemina? My cousin is called that and I think it sounds pretty
X

Hi ladies!! Long time no talk!! Sorry I have been absent for so long!

We traveled around China a bit then moved home! I'm so happy to be back home!! I'm so happy to say my vomiting finally stopped about a week ago!!

I am even happier to announce we are having a boy!! :happydance:

How are you all doing? Congrats on all of the great news about the little boys and girls!!

Key- i def will guess then :)

Kalabear- glad ur back from traveling so we can hear from u again... Welcome home :)

Iwant2bemommy- i noticed this morning my boobs look huge!!! And my areoles r changing too- its def getting rea!!
What about the name Amina- u can still use the nickname- but also the names is sooo pretty n similar u wouldnt have to use the nickname all the time :)

So i can let u all know what will prolly be our sons name- which we still might change but prolly not- our families arent crazy for it and its different so it throws ppl back a lil but its hard to name ur baby when 1) all ur friends have kids already n ur like the last so all the names u liked r used already 2) u r a nicu u nurse surrounded by babies and hear the same names over and over and over and over again 3) u have a common name (jessica) and so does ur husband and hated that everyone had ur name not only growing up as a child but also now in adulthood. 4) u and ur husband cant agree on names- he is a mans man and wants a masculine name, i wanna name that is cute for a kid but grows into a name that can fit a man (a handsome one at that lol) Well, we finally agreed on a name that i think will stick but ots definitely out there and the first time u hear it ur like what? But i promise the more u say it... It gets better lol....ok here it goes.... Canon Joseph... I know its different. Canon means clergyman or man closest to Godx or leader of the land, or wolf cub hahaha. If he hates it... He can go with CJ lol so we will see if it sticks... Believe me it was hard to agree on a name- especially when ur husbands friends have names like Bull, Storm and he wants to name your son TANK (um im prety sure thats a dogs name)- i guess its a good compromise lol

We r gonna pronounce it like cannon like cannon ball lol- which i think is another reason why my husband likes it so much lol

We r gonna pronounce it like cannon like cannon ball lol- which i think is another reason why my husband likes it so much lol

Oh, I really like that name! I love original names and that is a really strong, good one!

Welp- spent yesterday in the ER :/ couldnt stop throwing up and got pretty dehydrated. I had pretty significant morning sickness from 6-14 weeks but got by with my watermelon, popcycles and zofran but yesterday was different. My stomach hurt real bad- so i dont think it was MS coming back to haunt me but either food poisoning or a stomach bug. I got 2 bags of fluid and 2 doses of zofran- im feelig better and am able to keep gaterade down- wow- pregnancy can be really tough :/ - on a happier note- got to see lil Canon (he hadnt moved all morning- prolly cuz so far i only feel him move after i eat but couldnt eat anything so they wanted an ultrasound just to be safe) and he was doing great measuring 4 days ahead and 10oz already!!! Up from 7oz when we saw him last on the 25th!!! So he is def growing.

sorry to hear about your bug hope - but glad that you went to the ER and got it sorted, and you got to see Canon again. Like the name by the way :)

Joining the boob conversation - they aren't leaking (yet) but are really really itchy a lot of the time, anyone else had this??

Hope I like the name, very original!! We got another scan this morning just to "confirm" gender...he is definitely still a boy!! 11 ounces already :) He was moving around like crazy, I would feel him kick as we would see it on the screen SO cool!! That will probably be our last screen for awhile at least for another 10-15 weeks unless we need one for some reason. But he is healthy as he can be, measuring right on track, HB this morning was 150! He melts my heart so much :cloud9:

Attachments

• baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 3
  • baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3
Joining the boob conversation - they aren't leaking (yet) but are really really itchy a lot of the time, anyone else had this??

Mine are feeling itchy as well - it comes and goes though. No leakage yet, and I hope it stays that way for a bit longer!

Awe FTmommy- so cute

Thanks everyone- getting the stomach flu while pregnant is no joke lol- i dont recommend it hehe- feeling better but still living off chicken noodle soup.

Hi all! Hope, glad your feeling better. I won't be on much until next week. We are vacationing Upstate NY. It's beautiful here, and very relaxing. We are on Great Lake Sacandaga, and about 30 minutes from Lake George. Have a great week all :)
Kat

I've been craving Jimmy Johns for months but haven't gone because of the no deli meat thing... someone suggested I try the vegetarian sub, so I went and got it for lunch. YUM! Still not quite as good as the Turkey Tom, my usual, but it will do for the next 4 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->