The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

This is my first, I'll hopefully be reconfirming that it's a boy Thursday. So far so good. No morning sickness to start with and now some growing pains and gass :( nothing too bad. I'm really not looking forward to my belly button "popping" or stretch marks that are sure to come. Lately I've been worrying about my weight gain. I'll see what the doc says next week.

Have any of you girls had vaginal bleeding/spotting after intercourse? Today I did and it was bright red, so I called the doc and he just said to stay off my feet. I know I had similar episodes in other pregnancies, but just to be safe, they always brought me in to get checked. Was wondering if anyone else was just told to "relax" and keep an eye on it?

I havent bled after sex but i have after going to the gym, and they told me to relax... By the next day it was brown and cleared in 2 days- i just layed there and took it easy. I hear its common- if it gets worse i would get it checked out though.

Yea sex is laxin on my front so i wouldnt know- my husband is scared to touch me lol!

Hope everything is ok n the bleeding has stopped- any updat?

Have any of you girls had vaginal bleeding/spotting after intercourse? Today I did and it was bright red, so I called the doc and he just said to stay off my feet. I know I had similar episodes in other pregnancies, but just to be safe, they always brought me in to get checked. Was wondering if anyone else was just told to "relax" and keep an eye on it?

Hey Hun, I bled after sex with my first dd, I went into n got checked n everything was fine, ur cervix is easily irritated , but if ur concerned Hun go in
, hope it clears Hun x

Thanks girls! It tapered off to brown pretty quickly (al most like the end of a period). So far this morning, I haven't seen anything, and I have felt her move a few times last night, so that is good. I was just surprised they didn't have me get checked, just in case. He wants me to call office on Monday to ask what my blood type is, even though I told him I was O+, he said he needs to triple check to make sure, in case I would need Rhogam. I wouldn't need that unless I mc/delivered and I was O-. So, in 1 sense he is lax in telling me not to come in, but then kinda scared me when he started talking about blood types! :shrug:

:hugs:
Kat

I hope that everyone on here is doing well! Welcome to Melydu!

We had our gender scan on Friday but decided not to find out until Saturday at dinner with friends. We had our doctor email a bakery who would make a cake for us with either blue or pink frosting inside. It was so much fun to find out with our friends, and we learned we're having a GIRL! I am very excited about that, and my husband is too. :happydance:

Now the shopping and planning can really commence!

Attachments

• Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.jpg
    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Pink Inside.jpg
    Pink Inside.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1
Congrats Gacelita on the girl - what a cool way to find out!
Welcome Melydu - looks like we do need more boys on here to even things out.

So according to the nub (still not sure i even know what this is!!) i might be having a girl, but just over 19 weeks til we find out for sure either way :)

4boys - sorry i've not had any bleeding so can't really help, but if you've felt little one move since i am sure everything is fine but sounds like Doc isn't really listening to what you're saying!

My Scan went well except we have to back in 2 weeks as baby was not cooperating to allow some of the measurements
So she is pretty sure we are
:pink:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 4
So on the first page of the thread i added a count for how many boy/girl/surprise babies we have in this group to keep track- boys are behind at 4 while girls are in the lead wih 8!!! Lol
This is so much fun- looking back it feels like not too log ago we didnt even have our initial scans yet :)

HOPE ... it's looking great!

Can you add out new thread member Melydu - BOY :)

Also, not sure if you want to add RADIANCES angel baby boy Elijah:( I have such a heavy heart for her at this time :(

I added both :) thanks for keeping me on track n let me know if tere r any mistakes... I think i already misspelled a few that i fixed- more cuz im using my phone and it tries to auto correct.

This talk about nubs has got me wondering, when I went in at me 15 week gender scan the tech said it's definetely a boy but she kept talking about his nub... all I read though is a nub means a girl. Maybe she said stub? She pointed it out to me in the ultrasound but I couldn't see what she was talking about.

This talk about nubs has got me wondering, when I went in at me 15 week gender scan the tech said it's definetely a boy but she kept talking about his nub... all I read though is a nub means a girl. Maybe she said stub? She pointed it out to me in the ultrasound but I couldn't see what she was talking about.

MELYDU ... Do you have a pic to post? Better if it is one at about 12 weeks. Both boy and girl have "nub" at that time, but it depends on the angle of it :) If you have a pic to post, we would love to see it :)

Kat

MELYDU ... Do you have a pic to post? Better if it is one at about 12 weeks. Both boy and girl have "nub" at that time, but it depends on the angle of it :) If you have a pic to post, we would love to see it :)

Kat

I changed my profile pic to the most recent pic from the 15 week ultrasound, the rest are on a disk at home (I'm at work) and the other ones I have are from my 11 week ultrasound. I know My profile pic doesn't show much. I'll look on my disk tonight to find a more "showing" pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->