The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

try posting your 11 week US pic in the same position as your profile. You can usually make out the angle from the side profile pic, but I think it doesn't work as well if it is past 12 or 13 weeks :)

boy?.png
This is the "boy" shot... I think I know what I'm looking at but it looks too big :blush:

Scan update
Another pink bundle for us
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/a184469bf985e50c6a86fec6652b2396.jpg
Yey

YAY PIPS!!! So exciting. It'll be nice to have a sister for your daughter :)

Awe another girl.... Hmmm im kinda jealous with all these girls lol

Girls outnumber boys 2:1 in my fb group too- something in the water ;-)

Maybe thats why the chinese calender predicted girl for me.... ??? But def all boy parts lol

AHHHHH- my belly is getting so big... There r two girls at work who r two weeks ahead of me and im bigger then them!!!! Lol

Want2bemommy- how big r u getting with two in there?

Anybody with previous babies have a breech baby at 20 weeks? my little guy is, my doctor didnt seem to concerned since its obviously still early...just never had that with my daughter!

Hope Im a lot bigger than I thought I would be too! I had my 20 weeks OB check today and Ive only gained a pound but I have no idea how my belly is out there!!

I've gained about 15-20 depending on the day and it's terrifying but I get to see my doctor Thursday and I guess I'll see what she has to say about it.

I have gained about 10 since my first visit to dr, but I had already put on about 5 lbs maybe more) prior to that!! I will worry about it after she arrives since I can't diet now.

FTMommy- i think my baby is brech now too cuz i always feel him kicking my bladder lol but there is still plenty of time for them to flip :)

Heather- thats right- we have all of the rest of winter before we have to show off our post baby bod :)

So far iv gained 10-11 lbs so i guess thats ok- when my friend was twenty weeks she was just starting to show- she thinks the baby grew more "in" lol well il def growing out!!! Hahhaha my stomach is itching so much im pretty sure the stretch marks are around the corner dispite me putting cocoa buttr on three times a day everywhere lol.

I've gained about 10-13 lbs depending on the day I happen to weigh myself. I hadn't gained much in the first couple visits and at the last visit my doctor said "well, you've really gained a lot fast and caught up!" Uh, so is that good? :shrug: But she didn't say it was bad so I'm rolling with it. My skin on my belly is definitely itching as things grow now.

I am really starting to feel her move around a lot now and fairly consistently - I was even able to visibly see her poking me today from the outside, which I found surreal. I am in meetings all day long at work so I find it really distracting when she's kicking/punching/rolling while I'm trying to pay attention (though I'd usually much rather be focusing on her!) I love feeling her though!

Anybody with previous babies have a breech baby at 20 weeks? my little guy is, my doctor didnt seem to concerned since its obviously still early...just never had that with my daughter!

Hope Im a lot bigger than I thought I would be too! I had my 20 weeks OB check today and Ive only gained a pound but I have no idea how my belly is out there!!

My dd was breech Hun up until 32 weeks, he shud move around Hun,I hadn't gained until this week, same as with my dd it'll creep on now,
I've only gained 1lb lol

i think i've gained about 13 - 16lb and have definately got a good bump to show for 20+ weeks. someone asked me if i was pregnant with twins yesterday because of bump size! Can definately feel stomach stretching and trying to put on loads of cream to stop stretch marks (which i've already got on my boobs - nice!!).

Still not feeling loads of movement yet but guess that will come soon i hope

Hi all! Had my level 2 scan today :)

Anatomically, baby looks great and she has the cutest little face. :) She was moving around and I was telling the doc about how I don't always feel her so much, of course they were like "it's still early". Then, since I left the office, she hasn't stopped moving, lol. Feeling her quite a bit stronger today and that is reassuring!

Doctor mentioned that the only thing that "stands out" to him, in the ultrasound, is the placenta. He said it is abnormally large (and it looks like a mountain not a pancake). This can sometimes have an effect on the growth of the baby (size, not anatomical). Of course I am now worried, They want me back in 6 weeks for another growth check and we'll go from there.

Even though "Dr GOOGLE" is NOT my friend, I can't stay away from it!! So now I have read up on enlarged placentas and have myself worried sick! I go back to my regular dr in a week and a half and so I will discuss it further with him, but I feel like 6 weeks is a long way away for a recheck :( If baby isn't growing properly I want to know sooner.

Complications of enlarged placenta can be placenta previa, low birth weight, intra-uterine growth ******ation, can indicate maternal diabetes or anemia, can be cause for early induction if baby isn't thriving. Apparently the enlargement can mean less nutrients and oxygen to baby.
OR, it can mean NOTHING AT ALL.
But me ... being the "fear the worst" person that I am ... i am worried. I was hoping that hitting the "halfway mark" in pregnancy and having level 2 would ease my worries altogether, but now I have more to think about. UGH.

I've gained 8.6lbs so far. Baby A keeps flipping breech to head down according to ultrasound. Despite cocoa butter I've got stretch marks under my boobs and just found them on my hips... I didn't think I gained there lol oh well- I can't control it. My husband said they are a mark of beauty. Oh how I love him :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->