The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

Keep us posted on ur follow ip ultrasound ladies... Ill be thinkin of ya.

So has anyone been having back trouble- mine was a lil sore the other day and then i felt a pang of pain while i was putting on my sock... N then woke up this morning in horrible pain!!! Im still going to work standing on my feet all day and cant turn my body or head from side to side- even when i open a door it hurts :( but i cant call out sick because i was sick two weeksends ago wih my trip to the ER for hyperemesis :/ and also sick for a week and a half around eight weeks for MS too :/ using up all my sick leave before my baby is even here :( i have to work tomorrow too, then one day off and then another 12 hour shift before i can have 2 days off in a row to heal :(

right here! It gets really bad when Im up and about for long periods of time, It sends shooting pain to my back whenever I take a step or try and stand up. Normally Ill have DH massage it and then sleep with a pillow between my legs and it seems to be a little better in the morning!

Had a routine OB appt today and the doctor told me that he sees EIFs on 20-week ultrasounds quite frequently and it has never ended up being because of down syndrome. But I do have a level 2 ultrasound tomorrow... I'm anxious because I don't want them to find any other markers, but excited because it is apparently a way more detailed/clear look at the baby so I might be able to see her face! Hopefully by this time tomorrow, I'll have good news to report.

Also, here's my 22 week bump.

Attachments

• 22weeks.jpg
    22weeks.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 4
Bite bump Bella!
I have no sciatic pain, but my middle/upper back is really sore at the end of the day. I'm having coccyx pain too- not all the time but sitting can be painful at first

Had a routine OB appt today and the doctor told me that he sees EIFs on 20-week ultrasounds quite frequently and it has never ended up being because of down syndrome. But I do have a level 2 ultrasound tomorrow... I'm anxious because I don't want them to find any other markers, but excited because it is apparently a way more detailed/clear look at the baby so I might be able to see her face! Hopefully by this time tomorrow, I'll have good news to report.

Also, here's my 22 week bump.

Beauty bump huni, good luck for ya scan huni, I wonder if ull get some pics

Does anyone shop ZULILY? I am definitly a "Zulily ADDICT"! So far, I have placed five seperate orders ... all within 1 week!! They have some ADORABLE stuff though, so can't help myself ;)
My first "personalized" item for baby arrived ... a newborn gown with initial and name ... it's so tiny :)

Attachments

• savannagown.jpg
    savannagown.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 4
Funny how the first time I've felt comfy in a bikini is while pregnant... I must say, I love the shape of my bump :)

image.jpg

Awe i love the bump pictures!!!!!

So far my hisband has been obsessed with zulily and amazon hahahhaa i added a picture of the start of his collection already hahah- he even bought some girlie versions for my friends baby lol (my hubby is the shopper between the two of us lol)
image.jpg

I have a feelin my lil one is gonna be wearing alot of skulls and camo lol

Hope...that's too cool! LOL...I have to HIDE the packages when they arrive so hubby doesn't know what I spend ;)

Level 2 ultrasound went well...they weren't able to find any other markers except for the echogenic focus and said that since it is small, an isolated finding, and all my tests for DS came back negative, they aren't doing any further testing. I was told that basically they just sent me to get a level 2 ultrasound for legal reasons/so I don't sue them later.

But... of course, now they are telling me my cervix is shorter than they would like... 2cm at 22 weeks which puts me at risk for preterm labor. (Although I am skeptical it is really that short because it was 4.7cm at my 21 week ultrasound and it shouldn't fluctuate that much!) Either way, they put me on progesterone and told me to come back in a week for a cervical measurement to make sure it hasn't gotten any shorter.

But on a positive note, I got some cute face pics.

Attachments

• baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 8
  • baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 7
Beautiful pics huni,
Want2bemommy .. I agree with u I feel more comfortable in anything wen pregnant,
Ur bump is awsome x

Belle such cute pics, what a sweetie!! I can't wait to see my little man again, I dont get another scan until the first week of november, it will be crazy to see how much he has grown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->