The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

Belle- that is GREAT news!!!!!

Kalabear- very cute bump u got there- i too love how ppl r noticing as well :)

Thanks everyone for the reassurance about the weight gain :) here is my 22week bump pic :)
image.jpg

Bellezzajess that is brillant news - sure you must be very relieved.

Am loving all the bump pics :)

Thanks ladies. :)

Hope - do you want to trade lives for a couple weeks? You can come live in Chicago and I can live in Hawaii? Your bump pictures make me sooo jealous.

Belle- Great News!! So happy to hear it! :hugs: I am in a town near South Bend, Indiana! We are close neighbors!!

And thank you ladies!

Lol living in hawaii is pretty awesome---- we r making the most of it since we move back to the maryland/virginia area after Canon is born. The beach is a block away so i walk it with my dog on my days off for exercise.... Its the life---- i dont wanna give it up :(

I hear you- we talked about moving back after babies are born- I quickly changed my mind after my visit in July lol. I want my babies born in hawai'i with the beach and laid back life :)

Yeah, I missed seasons for the first few years, but now I realize Hawai'i does have seasons- you get sensitive to it after several years :) I dislike the summer heat- but winter- approx. October to may is beautiful and perfect!

Good Morning ladies! It feels like fall here today! I have a pumpkin candle going and am loving the cooler weather...although the beach sounds nice too!!

I'm so excited! My DH finally felt the baby move! He had felt him a few times before but wasn't sure of what he was feeling. Last night he was kicking up a storm and my DH felt him for sure! I am so excited about this next step!! I feel like we have been waiting for this moment for so long!

How are you all feeling? I hope very well! I have been feeling so great this later part of the 2nd trimester! I get so tired in the afternoon but it helps me to get to sleep at night so I don't mind too much :thumbup:

I'm doin g good aside from some aches and pains- I only woke twice last night to pee so that's a bonus ��

Hiya ladies, just thought I would check in with you all. Hope you are all doing well.
I am having issues with my legs. I work in retail so am on my feet. By the end of my shift my legs feel awful and it's a struggle to walk home. Got myself some sexy compression stockings(!) so hope they work.
I also have a very achy back and various pains.

A question for you ladies. I have always slept on my back mainly. I have read that this is not good during pregnancy. I have tried to sleep more on my sides but always find myself on my back again. My baby does kick a lot more when I am on my back. Am I hurting her? Or is it just that I feel her more when I am on my back?? I am really freaking out that by laying on my back I am doing some major harm to my baby. It's causing me restless nights.

Sorry about your legs
Like you, I always sleep on my back
I have read a lot of conflicting opinions and have been told by the doctor that sleeping on my back is ok- she said that at some point it will get too uncomfortable to sleep on my back and my body will stop me doing it
I'm not worrying about it anymore as I wasn't getting any sleep worrying and trying to sleep on my side.
I bought a long pregnancy pillow and it helps me on my side but I always wake up on my back
IMO don't worry about it but I am not a doctor
Xxxx

Thanks Ducktails. It's such a worry this pregnancy business!

I think it's tough not to sleep on ur back, or change position often, especially with the extra weight. As long as we don't stay in one position for too long, we should be fine. I am a stomach sleeper, so I can never get comfortable!!

Supposedly, if you sleep on back or right side it causes some flow restriction to the placenta, and thus...the baby. As far as my docs, they told me to try to lay on my left side as much as possible so babies gets the best circulation ( = oxygen and nutrients). I find myself on my back too, and when I am on my back she moves like crazy. Sometimes I wonder if it's a struggle for her bc of less circulation. Makes me sooo nervous!! Still, just change position frequently, and if it still bothers you, talk to ur doc about it :)

... The farther along you are- the bigger the baby- and the bigger the baby gets, the more it presses on major blood vessels n decreases blood flow to u and the baby. Whild my friend was laying on her back for her 34 week ultrasound she actually passed out n she had to have one laying on her side. So do ur best to lay on your sides (perferably the left- although i perfer my right and do end up mostly sleeping on my right side) - i know its hard if ur used to sleeping on ur back- as u get bigger it will get more uncomfotable to sleep on ur back- try using lots of pillows so u cant fall back- even if you r not completely sidelying and lay or your back with it proped at an angle would prolly be ok. Im usually a side sleeper but still find myself waking up on my back because my hips have been sore :( but talk with ur doc n see what they say :)

Other than hurting my back last week iv been feeling great eapecially since it feels better- still getting bad heartburn later in the day when im tired but other than that- great. Today i have a new symptom though- my abs feel like they are pulling/stretchig and feels uncomfortable n my skin feels really tight- i hope this doesnt mean the beginning of stretch marks :/

I sleep on my back too, or my right side...I just cant sleep on my left I get no sleep. My doctor said no to worry about it until the third trimester when baby starts getting bigger so as for now I am not going to worry about it and try and get some sleep!

My belly button is starting to turn outwards which is freaking out my OH !! Belly also feels quite tight, especially after eating.

Had midwife appt today & heard babies heartbeat pumping away again it's a great sound :)

There's something wrong with this fruit ticker... this is the third week in a row that my baby is "the size of a papaya."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->