The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

I must say, it is a perfect bump- but may not look so cute when twinnies are bigger lol

Bellezzjess lovely scan pics, baby looks so cute. Also some great bump shots so thought I'd join in, this was taken on Sat at 22+2 - feeling quite big considering still got a long way to way, but definitely wearing bump with pride!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 2
Hi Ladies!! How are you all feeling? Your babies and baby bumps are so cute! My belly is certainly starting to get bigger! I love it! I will try to post pics from the ultrasound and my baby bump this week. I have been non-stop buying for our little baby boy and it is so fun! I went and registered for the baby shower even though it won't be until November. It was so fun! I am sure I am missing things but I keep going on and adding a couple items now and then. We have a bunch of hand-me-downs from my older siblings which helps out so much!

I got great news from the doctors about my hyperthyroidism....it is almost completely gone. They wonder if it was just caused by a hormonal imbalance from the pregnancy. They have taken me off all medicine and are just keeping an eye on my tests. I am so happy about that!

I am having some nerves about delivery...I just try to read up as much as possible. It is mostly silly nerves like about maybe going to the bathroom in front of people :haha: :blush: I know that's crazy to worry about but it's all I can think about now haha!

4boys1girl -I read up on the previous posts. Any new news about the placenta? Hopefully you get good news at your next scan! :hugs:

Sorry about the book! I hope you are all doing and feeling well!

Had my cervix measured again today... it lengthened a little bit and is now 2.3-2.5cm, but unfortunately that is still shorter than normal. So now I just have to take it easy, refrain from standing/walking for too long, and I need to work from home about 50% of the time for the next couple weeks until I reach viability. I'm still on progesterone suppositories, which will hopefully help either lengthen it more or at least keep it steady. The situation is not dire, but the doctor definitely wants to keep an eye on it so we can keep that baby cooking for as long as possible.

Hopefully everything works our belle, just keep rested for little ones sake!!

Kala, I was terrified of that with my first! But by the time it was all said and done nothing mattered but my little one, trust me that will be the last thing on your mind during the whole process, DH said I did a little bit at the end but it was so little and the doctor literally wiped it away like nothing had even happened. Apparently its more normal than we think!! :haha:

Key24- that is a great bump!

Kala- I've never given birth before, but I've gotten into a zen frame of mind about it- anything that we could do during delivery the drs have seen :) I feel like I'm finally part of the miracle of baby making and even the pain doesn't scare me- heck, it's only there for a finite time then we get our babies to hold :) you will rock it!

Key...that is def a great bump ;)

Kala...thank you :) I am just trying to take it easy on my left side as much as possible. I had reg OB appointment today and they did not scan me...just heard heartbeat. dr called my placenta "globular". She said not to stress about it, and that they do see it kind of often where it doesn't cause an issue. I have my scan 3rd week in Sept and she said try not to think about it until then. We will take it 1 scan at a time. I am also anxious to at least reach V-Day though. Not that I would want to deliver then or anytime soon, but at least I know in the worst case scenario baby will at least stand a chance. Other then that, I really am doing good with not stressing about it. And baby moves like crazy, so as long as I feel her, I am very content ;)

Key- very cute bump :)
Kalabear- im so glad ur health is doing better :) as for the pooping lol- usually the three days before u deliver your body has almost loose/diareaha stools to clean u out- the ones who usually have a bowel movement during deliver are induced and their bodies didnt get a chance to "clean" out..."Mostly"- if i poop i poop haha i just told my hubby he has to stay at the top- hes not allowed to look "down there"- going to delivers i know what it looks like!!! Hahahah
Belle- my friend had a short cervix n had to be on bedrest the last 2 months but delivered a healthy full term baby :) keep us posted !
4boys- it sounds like ur doc isnt really worried so try not too stress too much- you have gone through so much already- glad baby is doing good.
Heather- stay positive- our babies r staying in :) i know what u mean being a NICU nurse i see my fair share of 23-24 weekers and have to go through the ethical dilemmas of " is it really a late miscarriage, and when is the medical team doing toooo much" --- from everything that iv seen and outcomes... Some still good BUT very often not always... I wont be announcing my "V" day till 26 weeks. If i can hold baby in till at least 32 weeks ill take a huge sigh of relief :) sorry if i sound a lil grim :( but on a positive note... R babies R STAYING IN lol!!

So.... I gained 3 lbs in 1 week!!!!! Eek at this rate ill have a 50-60lb weight gain my the end of this pregnancy!! I dont drink soda or fruit juices- just water and some apple juice, i cut out most junk food other than the cheat hear n there and becuz of it actually eat leas calories now then before i was preggo and walk minimum 2 miles a day n still gaining like crazy :(.... Any tips?

Hope- I agree, don't worry yourself. i gained about 7lbs on one week when i was 18 weeks then I stopped. I tried to watch what I ate after that week but then just stared listening to my body, if it wanted it i ate it mix between junk and healthy) right now I'm obsessed with pizza sauce. Since that huge weight gain I haven't gain anymore. I have already stared planning my weight lose plan lol

Thanks ladies.... So i went to the store today and i bought some things to swap out some of my pasta and potatoes lol... Iv never dieted in my life so dont think i would be very good at it ahahha... I guess im just not use to this gaining weight n its stressing me out :/ thanks for ur support ladies- im off to snack on some walnuts :)

Aw Hope, Ive only gained a pound so far but I go back September 11th and I think I might have gained a lot more just by how I feel. Dont worry about it, with my first I was used to seeing 3lb gain every month then I went in around this time and it was a 7lb gain! I was shocked lol but little one is growing and in the next four weeks I believe they double is size (im pretty sure I read this). If you and baby are healthy thats all that matters!

Hope - 3lbs in one week isn't that bad. Your weight will probably fluctuate... I know mine has. When I went to the doctor a week ago, I weighed 3lbs more than I did this morning. I think that the progesterone that I'm on has been "cleaning out" my system... so sometimes you're higher, sometimes you're lower. As long as baby is growing and your doctor isn't worried, you shouldn't worry about your weight either.

Also, thanks for telling me about your friend. I guess the short cervix thing is kind of common and I just need to take it really easy and follow the doctor's instructions... it is just so scary right now since I'm only 23 weeks... I'll still be concerned in a few weeks, especially if it gets any shorter, but at least I will know that my baby has a decent chance at surviving if I were to suddenly go into labor.

Hope don't worry about weight gain, it's all normal I seem to be putting on quite a bit too but boobs alone weigh a ton!!

Let's all enjoy feeding the babies up and them worry about weigh after!!

Hope- try spaghetti squash with your pasta sauce- on schooled it pulls apart like spaghetti and tastes great with sauce!

Hi ladies! I hope this week finds you all well!

Hope - I know what you mean about the weight! :hugs: It still is a shock to me but I know it's such a great thing for baby :happydance: I made sure with the doctor at the last appointment that the weight I have gained is healthy. He seems good about it so I try to not care too much. I really enjoy people noticing the baby bump!! :happydance:

Here is a pic of my bump at almost 20 weeks... Hopefully the pic is attached

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 13
Kalabear, you look adorable.

I went in for another cervical length check today (8 days since they originally found that my cervix was short at only 2cm, and 4 days since my second check when it had gone up to 2.3-2.4cm.) Well I'm very happy that today my cervix was measuring between 2.8 and 3cm depending on the angle and the doctor told me that that was pretty much normal and nothing to really be concerned about anymore. It looks like I'm responding well to the progesterone suppositories and taking it easy. I'm still going back in for weekly checks until I reach 28 weeks, but I don't think I could have gotten much better news today, especially after having an emotional breakdown at work yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->