The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

My belly button has been doing that for the past several weeks lol. My DH also noticed the beginning of linea negra too... No stretch marks on belly yet- just boobs 😉

Belle- hmmmm me too- surely our babies r bigger now lol

My belly button is ready to pop too.... N the skin around it for me is also itchy/sore--- it hasnt bruised yet but i hear if u had a belly button ring in the past the scare tissue from the whole doesnt stretch as well and it is common for it to bruise n be uncomfortable and some even get a stretch mark right where the whole is.....iv just been lathering up with cocoa butter since 3weeks4days pregnant 3-4 times a day hahah i go through a bottle a week- so if i do get stretch marks ( n prolly will- my family does) i cant say i didnt try lol.

I have a doctors appointment today so hopefully will get to hear the heartbeat and prolly to make my glucose test appointment.

For a few weeks he was kicking so hard u could easily see it from the outside and DH was able to feel it a few times but for about a weeks the movement feel less intense so i think he flipped with his back to the outside and kickin my inside- i hope he flips back soon becuz i love watching him kick.

My next appointment is next week, I cant wait to check in on him. Has anyone else been offered the pertusis shot for whopping cough? I never got it with my first, but she said it is more common to get it now. I get nervous about new vaccines

I have it cuz i work at the hospital... Im also getting my husband vaccinated before baby comes home.... If a newborn gets it they are very very sick and some dont make it :(

Hope ur right about the belly ring getting a stretch mark, I got one there with my dd, and only two on the front in the last week, got worse after she was born typical,
I'm like u load up on moisturiser , it will work!

My old belly ring scar isn't too happy either. I got my flu shot updated yesterday, and even though I got the tdap for nursing school (pertussis) my dr recommended getting it again. My husband will too

Hey ladies..... Yay i made 24 weeks today :)!!!

Had a bit of a scare yesterday- another trip to the ER for me.... I just cant catch a break :( last time was a stomach virus i couldnt stop vomiting and needed fluids and iv zofran.
This time- prolly another stomach/ intestinal virus--- this time no vomiting but severe cramps, some diarrhea and stooling straight blood!!!! It was pretty scary- baby is ok- but they cant put me on antibiotics because of the baby so i have to "ride it out" as log as the bleeding is decreasing.... Which it is- since my blood count was ok- they just gave me tons of iv fluids and sent me home hoping it gets better.

I usually never get sick :( and so far iv gotten really sick twice in the last month!!! Between the beginning weeks with hyperemesis- back problems- constipation- and now bleeding!!! Ugh- as long as baby is ok im happy- but is pregnancy suppose to be this hard!!!!

I have gained 14-15 lbs by 24 weeks.... Im gaining a lil over a lb a week now but didnt gain anythig in the beginning from throwing up but didnt lose much then either ( how can u live off watermelon n not lose weight? Haha). And then iv been sick twice where i dont gain that much weight during those weeks.

As far as my uterus- i feel it about an inch and a half above my belly button- but im defintely growing out as well- not so much on my sides though.

I've only gained about 4lbs so far but I honestly think I am losing weight elsewhere besides my belly from eating healthy and starting to exercise. I go back to the doctor tomorrow and my belly has really popped so Im curious to see how much more Ive gained!

Happy VDay ladies so pleased to be here, 16 weeks to go wahoo
I've gained 7lbs from pre preg weight, I'm happy with that, I no it'll fly up soon,

As of this morning, I've gained 13lbs. I know I'm slowly getting bigger, but I really haven't "popped" yet. Hoping it happens soon. I haven't gained more than a pound or two in the last month, so I'm going to see if the ultrasound tech can check on the baby's growth during my cervical length check tomorrow. But my uterus has gotten higher... I can feel it above my belly button now.

I was relieved to get to 24 weeks, but will be more relieved to get to 25 weeks... and then 26... etc. Once you've been told that you're at a higher risk for preterm labor, every day that the baby stays put is a blessing!

I've gained about 16-18 lbs but the gain comes in waves. I gained very little through most of first trimester then like 8 lbs in a month then nothing for the next month then about 8 lbs again. I know we are actually supposed to gain weight and fully expect to gain even more before all is said and done, but it's weird to see those numbers on the scale as I have been the same weight for quite a long time. Trying not to think too much about the part where I try to get back down to where I was before (hoping breastfeeding will just magically take care of most of it! :haha:)

I had started sleeping terribly a couple weeks ago - lots of back and shoulder pain since I wasn't used to being on my sides (I was a tummy sleeper) even though I was stacking pillows in all sorts of different positions to help me out. But my husband bought me one of those maternity body pillows, and I was surprised what a difference it made. I have actually slept well for the past few nights since I started using it. The fitful sleeping will probably come back as I get bigger in third tri but at least I can enjoy some more rest a little bit longer!

Sorry your under the weather again Hope! But I am glad baby is healthy! :hugs:

I have gained about 16-18 lbs. total. I lost some in the first trimester but the doctor feels pretty good about the weight gain. I went a little crazy eating when we moved home because I was so happy to be around Western food again! haha!

Happy V-day everyone! I had my doctor's appt. on my baby's V-day. He was doing great and kicking for the doctor haha! I love hearing the heartbeat! :happydance:

Sleep has been very strange and a bit uncomfortable but my pregnancy pillow is a life saver!

I'm really late in joining but am due on the 31st December but never saw this thread! So relieved to have made it to the 24 week mark! x

Welcome halullat! :flower: Happy V-day!!! I was so excited/relieved as well!

Thank you! I'm trying to let myself get excited now but still feel so scared that it will go wrong, but we have managed to buy our first couple of bits despite my panicking! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->