The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

Hi key- I had mine at hammersmith, first time success which I was amazed at. We only get 1 try on NHS so thank god
My choices were guys or hammersmith but hammersmith worked out better location and shorter list
X

hope...how are u? please take it easy, we are thinking abut you. spotting can happen, so try not to stress and worry. browwn is better then red, right? hang in there :)

Aw hope, praying everything is ok for you!

I never had anything go wrong with my DD but reading so many women have had MC's or troubles makes me so worried. I have told some friends and family because I was excited but now Im not so sure I should have. I dont get my first scan until May 22nd which seems like forever away, I hope everything goes alright.

Just popping in to say hi. Happy and healthy 9 to all. I'm due Jan 10 but who knows maybe that bugger will come early :haha:

:hugs:

I took a test today just because I dont get a scan until the 22nd and I wanted to make sure my line keeps getting darker and darker...well I would say its pretty dark! LOL, it makes the control line look faint! :haha:

Attachments

• New Image.JPG
    New Image.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 2
I took a test today just because I dont get a scan until the 22nd and I wanted to make sure my line keeps getting darker and darker...well I would say its pretty dark! LOL, it makes the control line look faint! :haha:

ROFL, I've been doing the same thing :)

lol...me too! Haven't done one in a week so I thought I would check and WHAMMO...within seconds came a very bright pink line! Made me feel content :)

Hope - how you feeling, hope you're doing ok?

I too took a test last week to make sure I hadn't imagined the first bfp :)

Heather same as you starting to feel a bit sick on and off, and had a funny dizzy spell briefly today. Anyone else experienced that?

Hah! I do this about every other day just because I'm still in disbelief until my first apt!

Hi all. Can I join? I'm unexpectedly pregnant with number 2 (DS no.1 is nearly 11 months old) and due 28th December based on conception date. Still breastfeeding so don't have LMP date to go by. All a bit of a shock and never the plan to have two children 18 months apart but feel very blessed all the same. Nausea and tiredness no better than the first time round- not a welcome return at all.

Welcome Broody :wave: at least they will be able to entertain each other at a certain age! My DD will be 4 by the time this next one is born, I wanted them a little closer together but didnt know TTC would take so long! Oh well, we are both blessed either way :thumbup:

I am now feeling terrible for checking :( Like I am gonna jinx myself. I started having cramps today, no spotting, just cramps, but they hurt. I was thinking I should have never retested, now I am being punished :(
At least the cramping let up some...still there but not as painful. oh boy! 2 weeks of analyzing and wondering about every tiny thing my body does!

:hi: broody belle mass congrats on ur surprise :bfp:
I will have 2 under 2 just! Lol for like a week hehe

Hope everything's ok 4boys1girl, maybe everything is just "readjusting"?!

Hope everything's ok 4boys1girl, maybe everything is just "readjusting"?!

Thanks FTMOMMY. Today I am feeling better. Sorry if tmi, but I am usually very regular as far "#2" is concerned. Yesterday I only had a very small bm in morning, that was somewhat constipated. I don't know if that was it, but this morning I am back to being "regular" and do feel much better.
Hopefully that was all it was. I see the dr on the 13th ... less then 2 weeks aactually, so I am tryin to stay positive until then. CM still creamy white ... yay! ;)

FTMOMMY.... how do you feel? I just realized we are both wks 5 days and we both got out BFPs on the same date....cool ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->