The joys of being paranoid!

Chel

Reaction score
My little unborn darling played a trick on mummy yesterday.

After getting home from a bit of shopping I discovered a little bit of (sorry, icky moment) blood in my panties... and naturally had an entirely mature reaction of trying to remain calm while my heart rate went through the roof and thoughts like "I cant lose the baby now!!!" raced through my head...

I called the hospital and they told me to relax and just keep an eye out for any more signs and to call if I had any further concerns.

Everything was fine in the end, but my little bubba chose that moment to have a 6-hour long nap while I waited for a kick, wriggle, bump ANY form of movement would have been great!!! (normally he's active about every hour or so) At about 11pm he FINALLY decided to kick a few times and then got the hiccups. I've never been so greatful to feel weird tummy hiccups!

Cheeky baby!!!

My LO did this to me on Sunday when I was decorating the nursery. I tried jumping up and down, chocolate and orange juice. All it took in the end was me to lie down and have a rest and baby went mental! Maybe telling mummy to slow down eh!

Little tinker!

Yeah, I gulped down ice cold water till I felt unwell and froze my insides and got nothing... he started kicking and hiccuping when I went to bed.

Interestingly enough, my partner really felt the baby move for the first time last night. He for some reason cant work out which movement is baby kick and which is me breathing.

When bubba started to hiccup my partner really couldn't deny that THAT was the baby bouncing up and down - I noticed a little itty bitty masculine tear in the corner on his eye when he said "thats my son?"

Teehee! So cute.... both my boys! Love them both so much!

Ahh bless! Glad baba co-operated in the end! x

Glad everything is ok!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->