The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

wanaBmummy

Have an amazing husband!
Reaction score
:baby:The Junebugs!:baby:

January 2012
Welsh_mum2be :bfp: EDD 1/23/12 :pink: Cerys, born 2/1/12 :cake:

February
swanxxsong :bfp: EDD 2/7/12 :pink: Aria Adelle, born 1/7/12 :cake:
topsy :bfp: EDD 2/25/12 :blue: born 2/9/12 :cake:

March
Nanner :bfp: EDD 3/28/12 :pink: Paige Elaine, born 3/17/12

April
lu-is :bfp: EDD 4/7/12 :yellow: Logan William, born 4/4/12 :blue:
CeeDee :bfp: EDD 4/9/12 :pink: Delaina Mae, born 4/12/12
Poppiebug :bfp: EDD 4/30/12 :blue: Fletcher Campbell, born 4/12/12

May
singers_love 1:angel: now :bfp: EDD 5/2/12 :pink: Florie, born 5/19/12

June
pink23 :bfp: EDD 6/10/12 :yellow: Esmae, born 5/18/12 :pink:
Dinah93 :bfp: EDD 6/18/12 :pink: Grace, born 3/26/12
meadows :angel: now :bfp: EDD 6/21/12 :yellow: Charlie, born 6/23/12 :blue:
beccad :bfp: EDD 6/26/12 :pink: Alexa Summer, born 7/2/12
Kimberly3 :angel: now :bfp: EDD 6/29/12 :pink: Esme Ruby, born 7/13/12

October
wanaBmummy :bfp: EDD 10/16/12 :pink: Sophia-May, born 10/18/12

January 2013
MrsMel :bfp: EDD 1/11/13 :yellow: Carter, born 01/24/13 :blue:

February
Mazzy :bfp: EDD 2/25/13 :yellow: born 01/28/13

May
Jess137 :bfp: EDD 5/25/13
snowflakes120 :angel: now :bfp: EDD 5/30/13

dodgegirl TTC
simno1 TTC
emilyanne TTC
Geminus TTC
sheetsofpaper TTC

I can't believe it's less than 2 months....holy cow. I'm getting nervous & all my other emotions also !!

:happydance:

oh can someone help me get the "summer suns" signature ? thanks.:thumbup:

https://i961.photobucket.com/albums/a...ner1copy-2.jpg is the link to summer suns image. Then you just put the below link into your profile:

[*img]https://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae93/glkphotography/banner1copy-2.jpg[*/img]

(without the *s)

---

If Junebugs weren't so UGLY, I'd make us a small JuneBug Banner. xD But well, we'll stick with summer suns.

So, my period only lasted three days. Weird. I'm officially done and day 1 post period, starting first cycle off BCP. We'll be using condoms this month, even though I'm charting, because I have no idea WHEN I will ovulate, IF I ovulate. If my cycles return steadily and I'm around the "typical" range for ovulation, I will ovulate on the cruise.

Which, of course, has led to major discussion of, "Should we try on the cruise or should we pack condoms?" Granted, maybe I won't ovulate at all. Maybe I'll ovulate later or earlier than I 'should.' But it's been something we've been chatting about all weekend.

I keep telling myself, don't put the cart before the horse. See how this month goes and decide after that. lmao. I bought a set of Ovulation tests for this month, just in case temping doesn't reveal anything/I screw up up, whatever. I'm curious, mostly, to see if I do yet.

Anyone who's off and tracking it - how long did it take you to start ovulating when you dropped BC? I know it's different for everyone, I'm just nosy. :D

I'm on my 2nd cycle after stopping BCP, and I don't think I ovulated last cycle at all. I haven't ovulated this cycle yet so I'm not sure. We'll see! I did an ovulation test yesterday and there was no LH detected at all. I'll try again tomorrow I think. I'm predicted to ovulate on the 14th. We did the BD today and yesterday. (I'm being really naughty and using softcups!)

Sorry, I know junebugs are ugly, but the name is cute! LOL!

Ugh! I am so broody right now. Maybe it's because I am getting ready to ovulate.

Hahaha no don't be sorry! I love the name. If you want, I can do a little siggy not using a JUNE bug but like, another bug? I can try, anyway. ;) Though summer suns would still probably be most appropriate since some of us (like me) will probably be trying foreverrrr. lmfao.

Aw, I'm sorry you feel broody! I hate days like that. >.<

I believe we picked middle names today.

Nevin Alexander and Aria Evangeline are top choices (s t a r r is the last name lol). But we're still tossing around middle names for Aria. We shall see!

What's a soft cup?

Oh yes, and Aria Ailise is second (pronounce uh-lees - spelled elise or elyse to some). I'm Irish and I love more 'traditional' Irish names (lol) but hubby wants something he'll be able to spell and pronounce, whereas I love them exotic and well, yeah. So we're compromising.

Anyone else from the Junebugs have name ideas?

I really like those names. Very pretty. I'm mostly Irish too, but DH's family is Russian. I'm afraid to pick something Russian because they will sound foreign! Not that there's anything wrong with that, but our last name is Mokriakow (pronounced Mo-creek-oh in America), so if we went with something like, say, Nadja, it would probably be assumed that we are all Russian. I've always loved the name Emily Christine (Christine is mine and my mom's middle name so I want to pass that on). I know it's plain but I love it. I cannot come up with a boy's name though. I don't know if it is because I've always pictured myself having a little girl first or what.

Let me post a link for the softcups I use, I am horrible at describing them.https://www.softcup.com/. They were designed for AF but when you put one in right after BD'ing it holds the spermies up next to the cervix so they get where they need to go. No worries about any falling out, and you can sleep with it in or go about your daily activities. They look huge and intimidating but are really easy to use. I plan on using them and Pre-seed once we actively start TTC.

I bought some softcups yesterday and tried one out. It was very easy to insert and I didn't feel it once it was in. I plan on using that with our self insemination we will be doing to keep the spermies next to the cervix.

I have a girl's name picked out and would love to use it, but not sure if we will end up going with it or not. For the girl's first name.... Zoey. I just love it. It flows well with baby daddy's last name too!!

Some good things happened this week:
My sister bought me some Irish baby booties this week. Can't wait to see them. Plus my co-worker offered her car seat, stroller, and high chair to me for super cheap ! So cool !! It will save lots of $$ :happydance:

So happy we are all here to support each other in this journey !! It's nice to have people to lean on. Fortunately, my 2 sisters know I'm WTT and are already super supportive. Family is the best :hugs:

Sorry I'm rambling but don't get much time to be on here and once I do I need to get caught up with all your posts!!

Love the Irish names. My brother named his girl Aoife (pronounced Eva), and I love it. He named his son (RIP... :cry:) Ruari Padrig (pronounced Rory Patrick) We are from Ireland originally.

have a great monday everyone, good night !

:hug:

:crib: I just love this icon ! hehe

Hi,

Yes less than 2 months lol how scary lol

swanxxsong - We could use a picture of a ladybird instead? I would try on the cruise lol but I am the most impatient person EVER! I dont know much on the BC sorry but I am sure the other prob do x

So do softcups hurt and how do they work? Do you just have the 1 and reuse it after washing it or are they disposable? I only ever use towels as tmapons really irritate me, do you think I should give them a go?

Oh names - Tell u what I am soooo lucky we didnt have a boy, he would still be nameless now lol, but we had Daisy picked out ages before she was born, her middle name was meant to be May but as she was born on the first day of autumn her middle name is autumn! If I have a boy I have no real favorites I like Morgan but out surname is Ford so it sounds like a car make lol!

I am feeling ok on my broodyness at the moment - But I know how you feel!

Happy Monday!!!

Ahhh so many of the Irish heritage here, woot!

:D

I gotta fly, gonna try and write a real update/response to you ladies later. xD <3

Hiiiiiiiii,

Ooh I'm so excited but also a little scared that we've moved over to the TTC section, will have to make sure I check there going forward.

X

Hi girlies :)

Hope everyone is settling into our new home :) :thumbup:

Names ohhhhhhh we have decided, although I do keep saying what if she/he looks nothing like them! Girls Charlotte ( lottie :)) Lily Rose ( OH and mine nans names ) and boy Tristian Edward ( Eddie was OH granddad). Although I do think maybe we will change our minds!!!

I have been doing ovulation tests very half heartedly for the past 2 months, but am yet to get a positive! I am thinking about getting a clear blue fertility monitor nearer the time ( all spare money right now is going on wedding!) cause these stick things are driving me nuts!!! maybe I just don't ovulate, I get lines, but not dark ones :shrug: I keep staring at them but they are not getting any darker!!! Since I came of the pill in Dec i have had a AF every 24-25 days.

xxxx

EDIT: now have a huge smile on my face this is my first post in the ttc forums :) xxxx Sorry had to put that! LOL xxx

Hey all. Its a bit wierd being over here lol :)

Love Junebugs and have heard of them before ...no idea what they look like. But as said before we could always use ladybirds or something if we were to have a new banner.

We've got names picked out, one for each.

Sophia-may for a girl and Riley Scott for a boy :D The girls name is double barrelled to be like me as i have one too :) also Scott is my OH family member and its carrying on the tradition on his side where all the men have a middle name belonging to a family member :) We didn't intend to do this but its worked out that our girl's name begins with and S like mine and our boys name begins with an R like OH ..so there's alot of meaning to both names really :D

Talking about cycles and ovulation..until i went to the docs recently i hadn't payed much attention whilst on the coil cause i only spot. BUT i've been writitng it down and i have now figured out i have a 28 day cycle where i'm on for 5 days. Well i have for the last 2 months anyway :) xxx

How's this for a siggy photo?

https://i53.tinypic.com/143nwq1.jpg

Also attached the original.

Was just toying around, nothing spectacular. :)

Attachments

• Love Bugs.png
    Love Bugs.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 7
I like it :D although......I may be leaving you girls :/ I'm not sure yet though xx

I decided to use the bug, but nobody feel obligated to do the same! No matter what's in our signatures, we're all in this together! <3

It's adorable Swan! Love it! If everyone else is ok with it, I'd like to use it.

Welsh_mum2be: Softcups don't hurt at all. I haven't used tampons in years, I don't like the string. I used pads for years. Now I alternate between softcups and pads. If you buy the Instead brand softcups, they are disposable. There are some brands that you wash or rinse out and use over and over again. A couple of the reusable brands I have heard of are Mooncups and the Diva Cup. I never heard of Mooncups until I got on this website, apparently they are in the UK. If you want to just try them out I would suggest getting the disposable ones because if you don't like them you haven't spent a bunch of money. They are a little over $6 per box in the US.

OT, but gasoline is $3.89 here! OMG!!!!!!!! It was already costing me like $55 to fill up my gas tank, I don't even want to know how much it will cost next time! To the other girls in the US, what are the gas prices at where you are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->