The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

I just paid $3.69 for gas - 50 bucks to fill my Escape from almost empty. I almost cried.

And thanks! I figured it worked well with the bug theme and is a little less grotesque than a real june bug. ;) lmao.

I've never heard of softcups before. Hm. I need to look into this a bit more!

Yay ! I got my junebugs sig to work :) I'm slowly learning...

So I got some news today that my 19 yr old niece is pregnant !!! Found out yesterday that she's engaged, so I texted her today to tell her congrats and she told me the rest of the story!!!!!!!! I was like UGGGGH. DON'T get married yet !!! She's not just 19, but an immature 19 !! UGHHH. :dohh: There's really no excuse these days to have it happen by accident !!!

I'm really getting nervous as the weeks get closer and closer !! :shy:

Hi Ladies, I got misplaced in the move at first, but I found you! yay!!! and now I have caught up on my reading.

1) I like the June bug name and the picture, I'm going to put it in my sig. super cool.

2) Baby names: I've got a couple names I've really come to love lately.
Boy: Liam, Charles, Keiran
Girl: Avery, Eloise, Sophie/Sophia

3) Wannabe mommy, you're leaving us? is it for good news or bad news? Is everything okay?

4) I agree, gas is crazy... I don't like spending $50 to fill up my tank. grrrr...

Good morning ladies! How are you all?

I am loving the sunshine in the UK at the moment, people already having bbq’s and I even got a little suntan lol!

I am back in work tomorrow, it feel like I have been off for ages but its only been 2 weeks. And as for my operation I mannered to wear trousers yesterday and its not sore anymore so I am very very happy :happydance:Just gonna jump on my DH when I am all healed! :blush:

Swanxxsong - I love the new banner, you are so clever, I wouldn’t have a clue. :thumbup: And I am defiantly gong to get some softcups soon too.

Topsy - I really like the name Tristan it sounds really masculine. I find with ovulation tests I really depends what brand you get, The 1st month I was buying them from Wilkinsons 5 for £3 and there worked lovely and got a strong positive. But then I got my CBFM (clear blue fertility monitor) so I just got cheapy OPKs off eBay but I don’t get a true positive with those, but I know I ovulated because I get peaks on the CBFM. If you are going to get a CBFM get a second had one off eBay, you can pay half the price and they are really easy to reset, I also get the sticks off eBay they are about £5 cheaper than Boots. But the monitor is well worth investing in!

WanaBmummy - We were debating between Sophia and Daisy for our daughter so I love the name! Why might you be leaving us? I hope everything is ok hun? :hugs:

Jess137 - I am going to get some softcups off the net and try them out for my next cycle! Petrol is sooo expensive here too its about £1.35 a litre :wacko:, usually costs me about £50 to fill up my little VW Polo.

Dodegirl - Your niece is young, has been with her fella for long?

Lu-is - Your names are really nice.

Wow that took me ages!

Hi lovely ladies!

I'm starting TTC in June (well late June), can I join in here??

You're in the right place poppie!! :) Welcome to the June bugs! <3

Welsh Mum - maybe signature is too long? I know I had to do some tweaking since they limit how many lines you can use. So frustrating! I finally adjusted all my tickers and things lol.

Dodge, sorry to hear about your niece - that's crazy! /: I'm not one to judge people on 'young weddings' since people thought I was too young (at 22) to get married, but it seems like 19 + engaged because of pregnancy = not always gets great end result. Fingers crossed for her that all goes well in the future!

Ooo, lu-is, love the name choices!

I don't want to do work today. D:

Glad you ladies like the siggy! Now we have our own little corner into which we fit. ;)

Good morning! I'm doing pretty dandy today. (I don't want to work either.. wish it was Friday :( ) Oh well...

I'm getting all excited again for June, I just love seeing the days go by on our counters.

Hey girls - I am in WTT also and saw the other thread to come here. I feel that I don't really fit in anywhere with being in July. :( I am about 2 weeks off y'all. I am TTC starting July 14. Can I join you, pretty please???? with a cherry on top??? :) I quit my bc in January, am in my 2nd month of temping and have started prenates.

Snowflakes, by all means, of course! :) Welcome to the June (and July!) Bugs! :D <3

I agree, too, seeing the tickers wind their way down to the summer is really, really exciting.

What are you most excited to do once you're pregnant?

For me, besides just knowing I am excited to go shopping with my sister to find all sorts of wonderful things for my LO (consignment and new, a mix of the two). :D

I'm looking forward to the shopping too. Not looking forward to the morning sickness.

I'm looking forward to the shopping! It is has been so hard not to buy stuff right now!

In an odd way I'm even looking forward to the morning sickness. It'll be an adventure. :)

WOW i missed alot lol sooo much to catch up on will read it in a mo :)

Well girls i don't know what to do for the best tbh. I might be leaving you if we decide to change our TTC date :/ I know with the wedding i am either currently risking having a period or morning sickness ...and neither of them will be the best tbh

BUT we moved over here and i saw someone's thread about the merina coil which is what ive got so thought id have a read. She ahd it for just over a year and had very light periods whilst on it...all the same as me but then once it was removed she had 4 WEEKS of HEAVY BLEEDING!! :( :( I know theres a large possibility that wont happen to me BUT what if it does??? I really dont want that leading up to the wedding. I really don't know what to do it just seems like keeping the coil in until we get back from Greece Sept 1st may be the best option.

What do all you girls think?? xx

WOW i missed alot lol sooo much to catch up on will read it in a mo :)

Well girls i don't know what to do for the best tbh. I might be leaving you if we decide to change our TTC date :/ I know with the wedding i am either currently risking having a period or morning sickness ...and neither of them will be the best tbh

BUT we moved over here and i saw someone's thread about the merina coil which is what ive got so thought id have a read. She ahd it for just over a year and had very light periods whilst on it...all the same as me but then once it was removed she had 4 WEEKS of HEAVY BLEEDING!! :( :( I know theres a large possibility that wont happen to me BUT what if it does??? I really dont want that leading up to the wedding. I really don't know what to do it just seems like keeping the coil in until we get back from Greece Sept 1st may be the best option.

What do all you girls think?? xx

:hugs:

Its a had decission to make and there is no way of knowing if you will have heavy bleeding until its out, so its a big gamble. I have only ever had copper coils so cant really compare. When I had the coil in my periods were herrendous, I was housebound out for 2 days of my period! So If it was me I would be waiting until after the wedding, you dont want to be stressing over bleeding when its you happy big day. Maybe go to your doctor and ask if its a common thing to get when the mirena is removed? :shrug:

Wherea are you getting married? Am being nosey now lol xx

I would leave it in. Getting married is stressful enough.

We are getting married in Lindos, Rhodes, Greece :D Really looking forward to it. We fly out August 17th, get married on the 25th and then fly back on Sept 1st. My birthday is then the 6th so there's alot going on lol

I know it does make more sense really but i was sooo looking forward to TTC and if we change it I'll have to leave all you lovely ladies :) xx

Hi Snowflakes! Glad you joined us!

I'm sorry about your niece Dodge. Hope everything turns out ok.

wanaBmummy: I think you just have to do what is best for you. If you do leave it in, you know you can always stay here with us (unless you want to move to a group that will be starting TTC when you are). I know realistically that we probably won't all be pg in the first couple of months :( Sorry girls, not trying to discourage anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->