The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

I've just read back over some posts and want to say i'm sorry for disappearing too after Sophia was born. I think i just switched to the Facebook page instead as many of you will know i've asked a fair few questions on there instead. I will make sure to try and come on here more often and anyway i need to update the front page for our pregnant ladies again :) So those of you with baby no.2 on the way let me know your due date and i'll update it all x

Number 2 im thinking one minute it would be lovely then I think way too much work! We will see... good luck swan!

Well Was a little shocked today, we are going on holiday on the 28th of November I was stood in Boots, and My OH turned round and said, shouldnt you start taking Folic Acid if we are going to TTC on Holiday?? So ladies, maybe a second sooner rather than later!!

Hi Everyone!
I see that this forum appears to have run it's course. :cry: I wanted to make sure that any ladies from our June Bugs thread knows where to find those of us on Facebook. We are still keeping in touch and leaning on each other there. If you'd like to join, the name is B&B- June Bugs. It's a private page so not only do you have to ask to join, but it's secret so none of your FB friends will be able to see in your list of groups. I hope everyone will find us! We all miss our group. :hugs:

Its a little depressing to finally come back here to see my name looking so lonely with only a few companions beside me. Although I'm extreamly happy for everyone of you for your fantastic bfp's and bundles of joys you all have now... it just reminds me of how long and how desperately I want my bfp too! This is one of the reasons ive come and gone so many times. I love you ladies. But ttc for over 4 years is hard. Currently im hopeful.... having for 3 weeks very sore very swollen blue vein covered boobs I will be testing tomorrow. Although a great sign and one ive never had before, im unconvinced its anything more then false hope.... missing you all xxx

Was just randomly thinking of you ladies in this thread. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hiya!! Such a surprise to see our little group pop up in my unread content.

All going well here. #2 on the way!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"