The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

So awesome about your destination wedding!! Please take a TON of photos!

And however sad I'd be to see you leave, that's a choice that's tough to make. Have you spoken to your doctor at all? I've never had a coil - only used BCPs - so I have no idea. I wouldn't want to risk that kind of bleeding for my wedding, but if your wedding is not for awhile, could you get it out sooner and then if you get bleeding, they can remedy that accordingly? No clue.

I'd talk to my doc if I were you and able to - I did that before my wedding. :)

<3

I'm looking forward to the shopping! It is has been so hard not to buy stuff right now!

In an odd way I'm even looking forward to the morning sickness. It'll be an adventure. :)

yes I'm totally looking forward to shopping !!! Can't wait to go to Target and do my baby registry !! so excited !

I am totally dreading the 2ww though....ugh what else should I be not looking forward to ? morning sickness...and ??? :shrug:

Just keep in mind that everyone's pregnancies are different, so you might get lucky and not end up with a bunch of horrible symptoms...at least that's what I keep telling myself!:rofl:

Not looking forward to the possibility of pooping during delivery!:sick:

Just keep in mind that everyone's pregnancies are different, so you might get lucky and not end up with a bunch of horrible symptoms...at least that's what I keep telling myself!:rofl:

oh yea... good point. yuck. I'm not looking forward to that either. :wacko:

haha totally forgot about that part ! lets hope for the best !

So I'm so thrilled about what I got tonight. My co-worker / really good friend let me buy her practically new baby stuff for $25 a piece: baby carseat, stroller, and high chair !!! plus she threw in the baby tub for free. They are in practically new shape, she took really good care of the stuff !

She's such a great friend!! I went and picked them up tonight. When I put the car seat in the truck, it felt so real and was kind of a OMG moment !!! It felt real having the car seat in there !!! :cloud9:

I'm really gonna have to buy her something nice!
:happydance: :baby:

Thanks for the welcome ladies. It's going to take me ages to catch up and work out who everyone is, but I'll get there.

Our current plan is to start trying when we head to USA at the end of June (as I posted elsewhere - we could end up like Posh & Becks and call our baby Brooklyn :laugh2: lol). I stopped my BCP at the end of Feb to let my body get used to not being on it as I was on it for about 10 years. Since then I haven't seen AF so hoping she gets back to her regular self before June so all goes to plan when we start trying. I also started taking the preg vitamins and have had blood tests for all those things like rubella, toxoplasmosis etc. I also had an ultrasound as I did have some abdominal pain last year but that was all good and clear. So all good to go, just gotta get my blood pressure down - but my Dr does know to monitor that anyway.

snowflakes120 don't worry, I will most probably be TTC when you are in July. Like I said above, we're starting at the end of June but I don't know where my cycle is atm due to lack of AF. So we'll probably be TTC at the same time :)

dodgegirl how exciting about getting the baby stuff from your friend. It makes it all seem very real. We purchased a near new pram from our friends (she was having her 2nd so wanted a double) for cheap and we also already have a portacot and a carseat from when we've had friends come to stay with us. I can't wait to go shopping for the other stuff, like a cot and baby clothes :)

Talking about the morning sickness thing, my friend is about 13wks and she's had terrible morning / all day sickness. She would feel yukkie at work and go to the bathrooms cuz she thought she as going to throw up, then the smell of the toilets was worse so she did actually want to be sick. I hope I don't get it as bad as her.

Oooh meant to ask - am I allowed the JuneBugs sig too??

(I adore Ladybugs so I agree this is an awesome sig!!)

Hello ladies!

Please can I join you too? :flower:

My hubby and I did try for a while last year, but then his job was uncertain, so we began WTT again.

Now in a much better position to try again soon! Am a bridesmaid for my friends wedding at the start of June, as soon as that has happened, we'll be trying again!
So, I'll be hopefully TTC June, possibly July, depending on my cycle.

:happydance: Can't wait to start TTC, am counting down the weeks now!

Hello ladies!

Please can I join you too? :flower:

My hubby and I did try for a while last year, but then his job was uncertain, so we began WTT again.

Now in a much better position to try again soon! Am a bridesmaid for my friends wedding at the start of June, as soon as that is out the way, we'll be trying again!
So, I'll be hopefully TTC June, possibly July, depending on my cycle.

:happydance: Can't wait to start TTC, am counting down the weeks now!
Welcome Mrs Mel! Sounds like we'll be starting around the same time in late June/early July :)

Welcome Mrs Mel! The more the merrier! :)

And of course, by all means, anyone may use the June Bugs signature! :) Just kind of helped us because originally we put everyone's names in our sigs, but that got quite lengthy.

Jess is right - the likelihood of everyone getting a BFP on their first try in June is (again, not to be discouraging) not necessarily the highest, so if you do leave us, WanabMummy, and come back when you're trying, you'll still find us here with our arms wide open. Or if you just long to stay the wait out, again, we'll be here for you. And of course I'll be stalking your progress no matter where you go. ;)

Dodge, so awesome to hear about your total bargain from your friend. That rocks! My sister has promised me a few baby items from her son, which is great. If I can save money on things, especially the more $$ items, I'm more than willing.

Whereabouts in the US are you going to be moving, if you don't mind me asking, Poppie?

As for myself, thus far, nothing crazy on my charts. Good signs thus far, then! My temps are all relatively close, all below 97.8, mostly dancing between 97.3 and 97.5. Today's day 6 of my cycle, so I'm slowly but steadily approaching the possibility of ovulation. Is it bad that I'm kind of geeking out? I keep watching and waiting diligently, hoping that when the time comes, I'll see that temperature peak and know, hey my cycle's a-ok!

Just trying to keep myself grounded and remembering that it may not happen this cycle and that I can't be mournful if it does not.

I think I'm mostly curious. I don't remember what it's like to be off the pill, so I don't remember anything about how long it took for me to get 'normal' nor do I ever recall signs of ovulation from the past. Mostly because I didn't know anything about them until more recently. So really, it'll be an adventure.

Happy Hump Day to all! We're getting closer to the weekend! :)

Thanks for the welcome ladies! I'm currently on the pill, very much looking forward to stopping it! I can't remember either how long it'll take to get back to normal, hopefully not too long!

Nice meeting you all!

Hi guys,
Sorry for always asking but how do I get the bug pic on my signature? Really not good at all of this forum stuff!

I can't believe how quickly June is coming around - is anyone else feeling scared/nervous?

S

Thanks for the very kind welcome girlies!

I added the siggy in. I am so happy to some friends to chat with about all this!

Poppybug - We just may be around the same time!! How exciting!

Simno1 - I have scared days and excited days. As a mix I am anxious. Today I am in a super excited mood and feel very ready!! Next week may be another different story!!

I am excited to have a bump. I can't wait to go shopping and do a registry just like you Dodgegirl! I am worried about the sickness aspect - my friend just got out of the hospital for being so incredibly nausous/dehydrated/can't keep anything down. She has a pump type thing in her to help with the morning (all day) sickness she is having!!

I too have been temping Swanxxsong. This is my 2nd month. I am on CD 13 and had a big dip yesterday and another small dip the am. My temp should rise tomorrow to confirm my OV today.

I stopped my BC in January and have had 3 absolutely textbook perfect cycles. I have OV'd on CD 13 of a 26 day cycle. LP is 13 days. I am so happy about this!

Soon my ticker will be below 3 months!! I can't wait!! ;)

No worries, here's the code for the sig:

[*img]https://i53.tinypic.com/143nwq1.jpg[*/img]
Just remove the *s before you hit the save signature button and you're good!

--

Fingers crossed for you, Mrs Mel, that it all goes to normal quickly!

I am, admittedly, nervous, simno. Excited, and nervous. xD

Wow, I'm jealous snowflake - I hope I regulate as quickly as you do, and that my cycles are 'right' off the bat! lmfao. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed and am saying a loud, chanting prayer for such. ;) We'll see how it goes! I'm probably more impatient, right now, to see if I ovulate this month, more than anything else. Is that sad? Probably. lmao.

Gosh I nearly couldn't find all of you! Hello to all the new people - good to see you!

I've been a bit busy the last few days with work and decorating our house - it's a total wreck, well not quite, but it does need a lot doing. We ordered our new kitchen on Monday, and we also ordered the new carpet for our bedroom.

Anyhow, remember that job I was talking about applying for about a week ago, well I had a long chat with DH this evening as I've been having second thoughts. As great as it would be, if I got the job it would mean having to put TTC on hold until the end of the year, and I just was so sad about the idea. I don't know about you girls, but thinking about having a baby is all-consuming for me lately and I just don't want to wait any longer. DH said he didn't want to wait any longer either, although he'd have supported me if I really did want to go for the job :cloud9:

Right, i'm going to go and read all five pages (!) so far of this 'group' so I can see what you're all up to!

It's adorable Swan! Love it! If everyone else is ok with it, I'd like to use it.

Welsh_mum2be: Softcups don't hurt at all. I haven't used tampons in years, I don't like the string. I used pads for years. Now I alternate between softcups and pads. If you buy the Instead brand softcups, they are disposable. There are some brands that you wash or rinse out and use over and over again. A couple of the reusable brands I have heard of are Mooncups and the Diva Cup. I never heard of Mooncups until I got on this website, apparently they are in the UK. If you want to just try them out I would suggest getting the disposable ones because if you don't like them you haven't spent a bunch of money. They are a little over $6 per box in the US.

OT, but gasoline is $3.89 here! OMG!!!!!!!! It was already costing me like $55 to fill up my gas tank, I don't even want to know how much it will cost next time! To the other girls in the US, what are the gas prices at where you are?
You can get Mooncups here (in Boots for any UK ladies!)

Fuel is hugely expensive here as well. My car takes about 55 litres and it cost me £75 at the weekend :cry: I'm being really economical with my driving. Thankfully we don't use it much as I get the train to work, but it's still a shocker isn't it... So I'm driving slower overall and getting into a higher gear as fast as possible.

1) I like the June bug name and the picture, I'm going to put it in my sig. super cool.

2) Baby names: I've got a couple names I've really come to love lately.
Boy: Liam, Charles, Keiran
Girl: Avery, Eloise, Sophie/Sophia

I like the June Bug too.

No idea about names :dohh: I like 'Summer' for a girl but DH hates it :dohh::dohh:

I'm looking forward to the shopping too. Not looking forward to the morning sickness.

Yes, lots of shopping and hopefully no vomiting! Does anyone else eye up prams and pushchairs whilst they're out and about :blush:

I am away for 1 day and there is sooo much to catch up on lol! Hello and welcome to all the new people.

Work was ok but I am sooo tired now. Daisy was up at 2:30 for an hout last night but I cant complain because she usually is a really good sleeper.

I didnt have any morning sickness, just needed to pee every 5 mins and my bbs were extremely sore from about 7 weeks until my milk dried up when daisy was 8 weeks old. I loved every part of being pregnant, and had a trouble free pregnancy apart from finding out about the cancer at 36 weeks(but that was tottally unrealated to pregnancy) I was induced 9 days later and had daisy 3 days later. I really missed and craved the rush of going into labour for a long time and really hope that I get to expereience that next time.

I wont be doing alot of shopping as I havent thrown anything out lol - DH is complaining that the loft is too full lol

Wanabemummy - Your wedding sounds like its going to be wonderful! Are you getting nervous now?

wooooooooooooooooooohhhhh well that was a read!
I lost you then i found you all :) heheh
Yea i get really nervous and excited then all hyper about it, i just read somes sig and it said something about month and 18days TTC and i was like ooo thats soon :D :D :D
Names we have already picked lol if its a little boy will be Caleb Onix and if its a little girl it will be Esmé Ruby, and wannabmum hope whatever you pick works out well for you. how is everyone feeling xx :)

Yay I got the sig working!! :)

Whereabouts in the US are you going to be moving, if you don't mind me asking, Poppie?

Oh we aren't actually moving, we're just visiting. My work is sending me to a conference at the end of June in Philadelphia and we'll stay around for a week in NYC after. My husband is also coming with me (he is able to attend the conference for his work too) so we thought we'd make a little holiday out of it as we've never been overseas together (I've only been to New Zealand for work twice) and we would never have had this opportunity to go if it wasn't for my work paying for most of it. So we decided that we would begin out TTC journey while we're over there. You never know, we may conceive while in NYC! 71 days til we fly out!! I'm very excited about the trip and also the beginning of our TTC journey at the same time :happydance:

A question: What (if anything) have your OH's been doing to get ready for the baby making?? I noticed here in Australia they've just started marketing vitamins for men for pre-conception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->