~the late ladies~

I'm trying to keep my hopes up but I think I'm just late. I have on going nausea but it's not been so bad the last couple days. Cramping happens normally late at night and my BBs hurt even when people look at them :) no CM though. I just wish AF would get here so I know for sure what is going on. Lots of BFNs.

Ok so I am 5 days late, on af due date i had cramps like she was arriving but nothing, i have taken Ic's and not even an evap!
For the last 2 days my bbs have started to hurt and tonight they are getting worse, i normally get this 2 weeks before AF but no sympoms of AF this month except the cramps.
Any update on any of you ladies?

Well, the update on me is that I got another BFN this morning. Cramping has completely stopped but still have sore bbs, waves of nausea, and feeling a bit dizzy. Is there still hope? Im 6 days late today.

well i took a tesco test this morning with FMU and still BFP. I just do not know what to think now. I have sore bbs now and a little nausea but nothing else. I have never been this late.
xx

I want to scream or break something! I cant take much more of this waiting around, hoping, praying for a BFP or AF to finally arrive so I can continue onwards and upwards with my life!

Anyone else feel like banging their head against a brick wall? I feel so down I cant stop crying. :cry:

I feel the same. really hope we get AF or a beautiful BFP.. xxx

I didn't even bother testing this morning because I knew it would be a :bfn: so frustrating though. I wish :AF: would come too or even better :BFP: My DH wants to go to the hospital for blood work because my doc is all booked up for three weeks. I think he is more impatient than I am.

well i did an IC with second morning urine as i couldnt hold my first lol...you already know the answer...bfn (sigh) im now on cd 55 i didnt get af in september and octobers af should be due in the next few days....dont feel like it though.not 1 cramp at all and no sore boobs, i dont get it ...me and oh decided that if af doesnt arrive by monday we will get a proper test, maybe those IC arent much good :shrug: hope all is ok with everyone xxxx

im 2 days late now! no sign of her and no symptoms??! i darent do a test as i think i know deep down it will be a bfn :( and the witch likes to creep up on me so it could be anytime now!

hello ladies..my cycle is 30/31 days..but i missed my period this month and i'm now 2weeks 1day late 2 bfn's from the doctors and i can't remember how many tests i did on my on..lol going back to the dr 2 weeks for a blood test

hello ladies..my cycle is 30/31 days..but i missed my period this month and i'm now 2weeks 1day late 2 bfn's from the doctors and i can't remember how many tests i did on my on..lol going back to the dr 2 weeks for a blood test

same as me then hun ? i missed last months AND this months one is due but no sign of her xxx

Had some mild (very mild) cramping tonight on and off for a few hours now but no sign of AF yet. I will be 7 days late tomorrow. :wacko:

I will also be 7 days late tomorrow, no BFP for me and i doubt there will be, i just hope i will get AF so i can get bk to TTC.
GL ladies. xxx

i just know AF wont visit as far as October goes..i just hope i get a good reason as to why She didnt show..

I'm in the same boat as you all. Today I'm 8 days late. Normally have a 31 day cycle and haven't been late in years. 3 days before AF was supposed to show, I woke up with a sudden cold and fatigue. I assumed AF was coming early because I tend to get sneezy and tired the day before, but she never came, and the cold was much worse than my usual symptoms. I still have the cold 11 days later. Have been sleeping almost non-stop. Itchy, dry eyes. Crazy thirst. Mild headaches. Weird eye twitches. Weird discomfort in my abdomen, but not really like cramps. And I've gotten 2 BFNs on FRERs.

When my mother was preggers with me, she got a blood test at 4 weeks, and it came up BFN. Two weeks later, did another and BFP. With my brother it took 11 weeks before a BFP. I hope that's not the case for me, but it gives me some hope! Will test again tomorrow and go to the doc Friday if still BFN/no AF.

Good luck, ladies! The waiting is the worst part!

Im about 11 days late now. Taken 3 tests. 1 Pink Evap and 2 Negs. It is SO annoyiiiiing!!

I just wish AF would turn up now. I hate this limbo land of not knowing what the hell my body is doing. GRRR

Feel for all of you girls.x

7 days late now and no sign of AF. Im seeing my doctor tomorrow so who knows what they will say :shrug:

Im a bit depressed now because I just want to know either way.....:wacko:

This wait is driving me crazy. I just want something to happen. I don't know if I'm made out to be a person who is TTCing. I'm much more calmn about accidental times. LOL.

Hi everyone

Well i am 7 days late today and not pregnant on clear blue didgi :( by friend at work didn't get her BFP untill she was 2 weeks late so there is still hope for us yet. if mine hasn't come by then i am off to the docs because it's starting to make me feel miserable not knowing either way.

Good luck to everyone

Im ten days late and still getting BFN. Im off to the doctors this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->