~the late ladies~

still nothing here! i havent tested either! will leave it till friday then will test! eeeek! fingers crossed girls! x

AF arrived this morning... 12 days late! At least i know where i am now... Hope y'all get some answers too soon.x

I've just come back from the doctor. He was very helpful and sympathetic. He said

1. I'm not actually a 8 days late because I ovulated late (I know this because I used OPKs) and he said regardless of how long your cycles normally are, you always get AF 2 weeks after you ovulate. So Im actually due AF today/tomorrow! I feel like an amateur :dohh:

2. It could be that my body tried to ovulate and failed (got stuck in tube or something) or that it didnt ovulate at all this month. This can happen apparently when your under stress or emotionally strained, which I have been since my mc in July. If I failed to Ov or just didnt Ov this month then I wont get AF at all until next time I Ov in about 3 weeks! :shrug:

I've not lost all hope and will be testing again on Saturday. Fxd for my BFP.

If not then at least I can get some more OPKs to satisfy my POAS obsession and figure out when I will next ovulate! :haha:

Sorry for the long post but I was hoping this information might help some of you?

Raisin

I'm officially late today (unless I ovulated later) but :bfn:
so just a waiting game for me now :(

I havent been under stress or anything so i dont know why my period hasnt shown but its making me stressed. I have an appointment with the docs in the morning so hopefully something will come off it. Im getting really bad cramps in stomach, shoulder pain and pains in the top of my legs. Not good.

I havent been under stress or anything so i dont know why my period hasnt shown but its making me stressed. I have an appointment with the docs in the morning so hopefully something will come off it. Im getting really bad cramps in stomach, shoulder pain and pains in the top of my legs. Not good.

Could it be an ectopic? Sounds like you have some of the symptoms and I heard sometimes they dont show as BFP...? I hope you get some help at your Docs this morning. Keep us posted. :hugs:

Hi ..... Im new to all of this ... Im 34yrs old and TTC my first !!! I had a chemical pregnancy in July. This month I am 12 days late , have had all sorts of symptoms ..... cramping on and of for 3 weeks, moody, bigger BB (... my OH even commented on the noticeable difference !!) insomnia/ vivid dreams , nipping to the loo more, sore heads, gas and indigestion !!! but Ive had 3 BFN .... I wish my AF would come and put me out of my misery !!!!

i got my bfp ladies!!!! i cant believe it!!! im in bloody shock!!!

Could it be an ectopic? Sounds like you have some of the symptoms and I heard sometimes they dont show as BFP...? I hope you get some help at your Docs this morning. Keep us posted. :hugs:

Thanks ill keep all posted. Oh thats worrying about the etopic thing. Hopefully he will do something tomorrow and not leave me hanging for another week or two. Im getting bad cramps in legs still and it felt like i was going to come on but nothing. :shrug: Its really making me fed up.

Hi ..... Im new to all of this ... Im 34yrs old and TTC my first !!! I had a chemical pregnancy in July. This month I am 12 days late , have had all sorts of symptoms ..... cramping on and of for 3 weeks, moody, bigger BB (... my OH even commented on the noticeable difference !!) insomnia/ vivid dreams , nipping to the loo more, sore heads, gas and indigestion !!! but Ive had 3 BFN .... I wish my AF would come and put me out of my misery !!!!

Hey im ten days late ive had vivid dreams as well. Are you going to the doctors or anything?

Hey im ten days late ive had vivid dreams as well. Are you going to the doctors or anything?

Hi there Blondie .... Im going to give it until Friday and then I will be 2 weeks late ... if theres still no sign of AF or a BFP over the wkd I will make an apt on Monday... fingers crossed !!!

Hi there Blondie .... Im going to give it until Friday and then I will be 2 weeks late ... if theres still no sign of AF or a BFP over the wkd I will make an apt on Monday... fingers crossed !!!

Im two days after you! When are you going to test again?

congrats HcH..H&H 9 monthsfor you and baby dust for the rest of us!! :dust:

I had some spotting today, just once but a :bfn: this morning so I'm sure :witch: is on the way. I'm being positive though because that means I can start trying again for next month!!

Hello ladies, care if I join you? I'm soon to go mad as a hatter with all this uncertainty. My last af was September 16th so af should have been here on the 14th, at latest the 16th which means I am officially 4-6 days late. I tested yesterday morning using fmu on a clearblue test I happened to have lying around and I got the faintest of faint positives (pictures below). I was reading that the clearblue tests with the pink tip (the one I used) don't give false positives like the other clearblue tend to. The line showed up before the two minute time but I keep hearing it could still be an evap despite it having colour. After work yesterday I went and bought a 3pack of first response pink dye tests and impulsively took one when I got home. Big surprise it was a bfn, though I thought it was probably because I didn't use fmu. So I tried again this morning with fmu and it was still bfn. It just doesn't make any sense. I'm almost a week late and have all kinds of symptoms that aren't normal to my cycle. I'm planning to test again Saturday morning when I'll be 9 days late and hope for a bfp. I just don't know what to make of this. :[

Attachments

• 06396aec.jpg
    06396aec.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 089fb952.jpg
    089fb952.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 9
  • d8ecacc1.jpg
    d8ecacc1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 7
Welcome! I was due on 5 days before you. Im not sure about the tests but the last one you posted i can see a positive? I know how you feel right now ive had symptoms but keeping getting BFN.

Can I join you ladies? I'm 4 days late today, no sign of AF yet. My cervix is high and closed, too. I've taken a bunch of tests (POAS-aholic) and all BFN. This is driving me crazy, but it's nice to know that others have been going through this, too.

This morning I thought I got a VERY faint line with an IC, but I think it was an evap. I haven't had any evaps with my IC's, but I went to the store and bought an Answer brand test and BFN. So, who knows... AF might be more cunning than I give her credit for.

Loveinbinary, your test looks positive to me, or that is the best evap ever! I hope you do get your BFP soon!

Im two days after you! When are you going to test again?[/QU

I am going to do another test on Sunday if there still no sign of AF .....

Loveinary that really does look like a BFP !!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->