~the late ladies~

Hey ladies, I am going to join you all. I am 3 days late. Had a bfn the morning AF was due and another at 1 day late xxx

Thanks for asking, Weezie. Well, today, I think I am 16 days late, give or take a day or two. I really thought AF was coming on Saturday... DH and I were in the car driving home, and I thought she came in an instant. I yelled "Drive faster! She's here!", ran to the toilet, just tons of cm... lol. Sorry, if TMI. Anyway, ladies, I'm going crazy here. Last couple days I have been feeling a bit nauseous, but nothing extreme. It could be from all the Halloween candy I've been eating ;).

BFN today on IC test. How are the rest of you doing? Any more spotting, Sarah? Weezie, anything new?

no the spotting has stopped it was weird lol havent even bothered testing again xxx

Okay, so I may have had a very very faint positive today. I had my husband look at the test and he saw it, too. But I'm worried because it was an IC and so many ladies have had terrible luck with them. I haven't received an evap on one of mine yet, but I don't want to get my hopes up. I'm going to call and schedule an appointment asap. I'm sooo scared to be excited about this. It is so frustrating to be so late, and still more frustrating to not know why. Oh well, FX'd.

How is everyone else doing? Any updates?

I'm still late doctors appointment got moved to later in the week

I am about 3 weeks late now with negative tests.Boobs been sore for 5 weeks now so must have ovulated right? Doc won't do blood test till jan as i came off pill end of july. Its so frustrating!

im 2 cycles late still no af for me :( next cycle due in about 2 weeks.have terribly sore boobs the past week, just the nipples, very very sore :( havent even bothered testing again, i might test tomorrow for the hell of it :smug: no af cramps, no more thick brown discharge nothing just very sore nipples xxx

Sarah, sore nipples was my decided factor. Test tomorrow and good luck!!

Can I join in please?! My AF is a day late :) tested on Saturday morning at 12dpo and BFN. Going to test later this week if no sign of AF :)

Hi ladies, can I join you please? I am one day late (and I'm never late). I had a very strong ov helped by soy and what I thought was a faint bfp at 12dpo. I now think it was an evap as I have had bfns since. AF is showing no signs of appearing. I have no cramps although I was a little crampy earlier in the tww. Hopefully I will get my bfp of AF soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->