~the late ladies~

sarah1726

ღ LTTTC ღ
Reaction score
this is a thread for ladies who's af is late.mine is well overdue lol

ok i normally have a regular cycle 28-30 day cycle and usually every 3rd month goes a bit off by a week or so ( weird, i know lol ) i usually have sore boobs and af cramps during my 2ww but nothing this cycle.this cycle im now 3 weeks and 4 days late :shrug: my first day of my last af was the 25th of august ( ages ago i know ) and this is by far the longest cycle EVER!! i usually chart but didnt this month as i was in dublin for a week and a half ( family matters ) and no im not stressed but ive been using IC's since af has been late and they've all been stark white! im taking this better than i thought lol im not stressing over it and well if no af in the nex week or 2 i will buy a first response test so any other ladies who are late but negative tests would like to join me? :hugs: xxxx

Thank you so much for starting this thread!

I am 5 days late today. No sign of af. I have mild cramping the last few days and then weird twinges in my right side, kind of like o pains. I have also been feeling nauseaous and bbs hurt. I have had nothing but BFN for the last few days now though. This is so frustrating. Grrrrrr :growlmad:

I am % days late and taken IC's but mine are the same just stark white. I have started to get sore bbs now but have had no pms symptoms at all before af was due except cramps when AF was meant to arrive. nothing for the last 3 days.
I am not stressed I am quite relaxed about TTC, but i am so confused. If AF has not arrived in a week i will gop see GP.
This is a really good thread, GL xxx

hi raisin and robo :wave: yes it can be frusterating but im actually very relaxed like im waiting to ovulate or something lol hoping we all get our :bfp: in time for christmas :) :hugs: xxxx

Hi

i usually have a cycle anywhere between 29-32 days and now late by 4 days. I took a FR test on Weds and Sat and both BFN. the only symptom i have is constant stomach cramps as if AF is going to arrive but the witch hasn't shown yet ia m not going to test again untill Weds will be a week by then if still no BFP then i am going to make a doctors appt.

good luck :) xx

hi all, im so glad i found this thread im 6 days late and no symptoms at all yet usually have really sore boobs about a week before af but nothin at all this month! taken 2 tests and both BFN!!!! whats going on??!!!

Im 7 days late. I have taken 3 tests and they have all gone funny on me bar one where you could see a very faint line. SO faint though. No idea whats going on. Ive had symptons of pregnancy as well.

hope you dont mind me asking but which symptoms have you had and which tests have you used??

Tiredness, nausea, peeing a lot, stomach cramps. I used clearblue and 2 internet cheapies. I am going to test again tuesday and use clearblue and get frer.

Similar thing with me. Pregnancy symptoms for me include nausea, sore bbs and some kind of odd sensation in my uterus area :shrug: Bad skin too. And now a bit of yellow cm but I dont know if that's a preggo symptom or not....

I tried both FRER and Superdrug tests over the last few days. I have had 3 evaps if that's even possible. So confused.

i used clearblue also and got 2 bfn. Read a lot on net about clearblue not being as sensitive as other brands so im also going to wait until i test again probably next saturday. will this be your first pregnancy?

This will be my first pregnancy yes. I have also had bad skin past few days hmm. Im just going to arm myself with a whole load of brands and pee like crazy!

I heard FRER are the best but I swear by Superdrug own brand. They are very sensitive.

This waiting around is ABSOLUTELY KILLING ME! :growlmad:

Af due yesterday/today! no symptoms either apart from sore boobs which i always have! im assuming she will show her ugly head soon!

i used IC's and they were stark white !! and i have no symptoms what so ever not even af cramps or sore boobs which i usually get in the 2ww :shrug: WHATS GOING ON?????

like i said im going to wait a week or two and if still nothing then will go buy a proper test who knows ive heard those IC's can be crap xxxx

and hi :wave: to all xxxx

This is also my first pregnancy so dont know what to expect and my family dont know were trying so cant ask my mum and sisters for their help!!!! I guess we'll all just have to wait and see what happens!!!

Ok im going to get frer clearblue and superdrug brand then. Hello to all!

good luck blondie fingers crossed you get that :bfp: and good luck to everyone else on here keep us up to date xxx

I used FRER last Weds when AF was due and BFN also took a clear blue digi test yesterday and BFN also so will test again on Weds fingers cross AF will not arrive :haha:spoke to my mum last night and she didn't find out till she was 8 weeks pregnant with my brother. It isn't over ladies untill the :witch:arrives :haha:wishing you all the best of luck keep me updated.

:hugs: to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->