• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

Hi guys, haven't been around much cos have been ill then friends visiting and to top it all off a visit from AF :wacko: forgot to weigh myself this Monday but have to say I am disapointed with my weight loss so far - not got much motivation at the moment as it seems that I stay the same no matter what I eat then when I diet I STILL stay the same!! :munch::shrug::growlmad: ah well - gotta keep at it. Need to do some exercise too - what's everyone else doing fitness wise? Anybody got any tips for flattening the tummy area? I'm just soooooooooooooooooo tired all the time!! :sleep:

Good going everyone for loosing so much weight!! :thumbup::yipee:

I maintained this week but I'm all over the place with hubby away!

Hey girls, no weigh ins yet today? :)

I've lost 2.8lbs this week.

Well done girls!

Im craving chocolate soooo bad, proper solid chocolate. Malteasers just don't do it for me lol

I lost 4lbs!! Wasn't even trying as LO has been giving me hell, so chuffed.

I put on 1/2lb last week and think im heading the same way for this week! x

Hey girls well done everybody for your fab losses. Sorry I havent updated the thread for a while been away for a bit, even managed to lose 4.5lb in the 2 weeks I was away, despite having clotted cream and scones and all sorts of other naughties. :blush:

Hope everyone is doing well, I'll update the list as soon as I get 10 mins. :D

xxx

i gained again :wacko: No matter what i do im gaining wait :cry: i think i might have to giev up soon and try after the depo is out of my body since i got on that i just put on weight :cry:

well done on your losses girls, i lost 0.5lb this week, had a naughty weekend as me and OH went to west wales for the weekend :)

Well done Kitten and RAFwife!!!

I not weighed this week, forgot so will just wait for next week :D

Well done Maya, Nessa and Pinksnowball!!

well its not my weigh in day but im back down to only needing to lose 28lbs lol rather then 34lbs :happydance:

Right girls I need some advice! I have still got 1stone to loose but people are telling me to stop! I myself dont feel as I want to but im worried im sort of seeing me still as the old me!

I dont want to get too skinny

advice anyone? x

if youre happy with youre weight now hun then stop, sometimes losing too much can make you look ill :( just try and maintain your current weight :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->