The longest two weeks

Mona15

Reaction score
Hello ladies, first time here after MC back in June. The last couple of months have been a downhill ride for my general mood, the thought that "it's just never going to happen for us" was all that was going on in my head.
For 5-6 weeks now though, we have been trying to do a lot. I was under a traditional chinese medicine therapy that is supposed to increase fertility, I've been eating the "right" food, cut off any alcohol and almost no coffee, been keeping myself in good physical health as usual; both hubs and I.
Last week was my ovulation week and we were doing the dance as much as we could, I was drinking tcm soups and my dr has already put me on progesterone for about a week now.
I am about 4 dpo now, I feel slight tingle around my navel area, I know it's all in my head but this wait is killing me!
What kind of super early symptoms are you experiencing? Is there anyone out here who would like to hold hands during these times?
Hubs is just so hopeful this time, we literally did all we could I guess.

It sounds like you're doing everything right! Just remember that even under ideal circumstances, your chances are something like 30%, so I hope that hubs won't be too let down if your first month using aids doesn't work. Just stick with it. :) But I sincerely hope that it will be your month, this is a great time of year and I've had good feelings about it!

I'll wait with you :)

This month DH and I have kind of taken an opposite approach to you haha, we tried to just be chill about the whole thing (easier said than done). But this month I actually had 5 straight days of EWCM, which I've never had before. It made knowing when to BD easy, and we did some extra after it dried up just in case ;)

Then I had the normal nausea/cramping that I usually get with O from other cycles with temping to be sure. So even though I didn't temp this month I'm pretty positive today is 2dpo.

I'm having some mild cramping but nothing crazy. Feels like every month I symptom spot and there's always something new but never a BFP -_- So I try not to do it anymore haha

How long have you been TTC?

Thanks Dill, ah yeah I'm aware of those 30ish%, not sure if hubs is though, he really thinks this is it. But I think he'd be ok even if nothing happens; during the times of MC he stayed pretty cool headed and positive, so we'll see.

Sander, fx! How are your dates this month? Do you plan to test or just pray AF never shows? We've been kinda TTC since say May last year, although not really following any calendars, just not using protection. Then since the MC this June, this is our second month I guess.

It sounds like you're doing everything right! Just remember that even under ideal circumstances, your chances are something like 30%, so I hope that hubs won't be too let down if your first month using aids doesn't work. Just stick with it. :) But I sincerely hope that it will be your month, this is a great time of year and I've had good feelings about it!

Omg I just saw in the September testers chat that we are testing on the same date! Lets shower in some baby dust!

I think I'm just going to hope af doesn't show - I'm due Sep 24, and I really don't want to test early because I had a bad experience with an evap last month that was super disappointing :(

How about you when is your test date?

We've been TTC since May this year. So sorry about your mc, I can't even imagine

I think I'm just going to hope af doesn't show - I'm due Sep 24, and I really don't want to test early because I had a bad experience with an evap last month that was super disappointing :(

How about you when is your test date?

We've been TTC since May this year. So sorry about your mc, I can't even imagine

Please don't imagine, praying it never happens to you!

AF is due Sept 22, I have decided to do an earlyish test on the 17th and see what happens. Ah yeah, if negatives bring you down, better not test and try to keep busy with other thoughts. Although geez if I could I'd test every day, I'm THAT unable to wait.

I'm a POAS addict and start testing every day starting at 8dpo. :lol: AF is due the 24th, but I'm going to start testing on the 17th. 2dpo down, 6 to go!

:dust:

I'm a POAS addict and start testing every day starting at 8dpo. :lol: AF is due the 24th, but I'm going to start testing on the 17th. 2dpo down, 6 to go!

Ohh high five then! I have a huge amount of those tiny paper stick thingies, they usually give them out for free when I buy regular or O tracking sticks, sooooo.... Pretty sure I'm gonna start abusing them some time this week. I save the 17th for the digital test lol.

I buy Wondfo dip strips by the 50-pack. :rofl: I have a problem.

Im 4dpo too! I will wait with you too! I also had a mc in july. We are really hoping this cycle we get pregnant too. I started progesterone yesterday too!

Im 4dpo too! I will wait with you too! I also had a mc in july. We are really hoping this cycle we get pregnant too. I started progesterone yesterday too!

So sorry for the loss hun! Let's see what happens this time. Have you "set" a testing date? Or are you a poas addict like some of us here? :D

IF the egg sticks, hope the progesterone helps this time, my last pregnancy it was on the low border.

Hugs and good luck!

You guys are too funny - I also buy the 50 pack of wondfo tests and then I make DH hide them because I can't control myself haha :p

You guys are too funny - I also buy the 50 pack of wondfo tests and then I make DH hide them because I can't control myself haha :p

Lol omg Sander :D :D Maybe thats what I should do as well! Hmmmm..

I would never do that! I had my husband hide something from me a couple of years ago, and he promptly forgot where he put it. I still haven't found the darn thing!

Sounds typical of men haha :p DH usually remembers where he puts things - I on the other hand, am hopeless!

Did a hike with my mom today - I've done this hike tons of times but almost died today. It's quite a hike uphill, with lots of stairs and I had to stop at least 4 times. It was hot out, and I'm just getting over a cold - but I was secretly hoping it was an early symptom :p Ugh I just never learn

Oops Dill! Then let's just keep obsessing... NOTHING wrong with it! :D

Sander, yesterday I was like whoo I feel much warmer today, must be a symptom... It was friggin 37°C, of course I felt hot!

It's freaking freezing but my ears have been red and hot all day. Can't figure out why, it's cold in the house and drafty, too. It's too early for me to have anything pregnancy-related, so wtf body? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->