The longest two weeks

I'm in the same boat, just not feeling super optimistic today. I'm only 9dpo, so I know I'm not out, but based on LP, AF should be arriving Thursday. Bleh.

Curlymikes, that line looks loud and proud to me! I'd say that's a BFP!!!

Well this is my test i think im 10-11dpo. Im not too excited but until today ive not gotten anything on these tests. Its not pink, its so faint it might not show on bnb and it just might be the indent. But im hoping! Tell me what you think.

There might be something there but my eyes are just not good with these things. Not even in real life. Give it a day or two, we still have time.

I'm officially in the TWW now. I ovulate today on CD11. Bang of what FF predicted. Positive opk last night and ovulation cramps today.

Starting the most painful 2 weeks ever lol

I'm officially in the TWW now. I ovulate today on CD11. Bang of what FF predicted. Positive opk last night and ovulation cramps today.

Welcome to yet another round of limbo! :D Fx!

Welcome to yet another round of limbo! :D Fx!

This limbo drives you nuts doesn't it?!

Fx for all of us

Broke down and tested this morning, think I can see something! I posted it in the pregnancy test thread. Will try again tomorrow :)

Broke down and tested this morning, think I can see something! I posted it in the pregnancy test thread. Will try again tomorrow :)

I just saw it, and it was a great thing to see first thing in the morning! Fingers crossed!

Thank you Mona! I can hardly believe it. I posted tonight's pic conparing this morning's - I'll put it below - and I can't believe how much darker it got in 1 day. I really thought it just wasn't meant to be for us, but here it is! How about you when will you test?

pn3l8OyUj

Thank you Mona! I can hardly believe it. I posted tonight's pic conparing this morning's - I'll put it below - and I can't believe how much darker it got in 1 day. I really thought it just wasn't meant to be for us, but here it is! How about you when will you test?

pn3l8OyUj

Sander!
https://i65.tinypic.com/2568uqg.jpg

Shut the front door! We're gonna be bump buddies!!!

Now I need to figure out how to relax and not worry over every single little thing..

Now I need to figure out how to relax and not worry over every single little thing..

Tell me about it. I have like 50 tests in this pack and have been using them all up and obsessing over whether or not it's gotten darker - it's only been 24 hours haha

I only had paper dip strips left earlier today, and I actually went to the pharmacy to buy sticks, bought two; the first one was the positive from the photo, then later in the afternoon I used the other one to confirm and see the progression! :D And I have a digital and some more sticks arriving probably tomorrow, I ordered them a day or two ago. :D

I have spent the last little bit trying to catch up on this thread and just want to congratulate you two on your BFP's!

Thank you hopeful! How are you doing? What dpo are you?

ah, I'm at 2 dpo so just in the beginning. I'm doing okay. dreading the wait. I think I've decided that this cycle I am going to start testing at 8 dpo and watch for a line progression if we were successful. and maybe that will help ease some anxiety.

Congrats on those positives! :D

Ah yes hopeful the TWW is the worst. Do you think you had good timing this month?

Thank you Dill! How about you? Any testing yet?

I'm 11dpo and I've been testing since 7dpo. All BFNs. AF is due tomorrow and it feels like it's trying to get started, so I'm almost certain that I'm out this month. I've never had a late positive past 10dpo or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->