The longest two weeks

I wish i could be bumb buddies with you but still bfn for me, im sure AF will start tomorrow.

I'm due tomorrow, too, curlymikes. Looks like we're in the same boat. Here's hoping you get your BFP tomorrow! We're not out until the witch arrives! :)

Keeping my fx for you Curlymikes and Dill!! Babydust!

ah, I'm at 2 dpo so just in the beginning. I'm doing okay. dreading the wait. I think I've decided that this cycle I am going to start testing at 8 dpo and watch for a line progression if we were successful. and maybe that will help ease some anxiety.

This cycle I've been symptom spotting like crazy, started testing early as well, seeing all those BFNs even made me cry once or twice! But maybe deep inside, somewhere in the back of my subconsciousness (?!) I knew it has happened, so I tried to stay positive about it and define all the different feelings I had from previous cycles.

But my MC experience has taught me that anything can happen - and usually beyond our control, so I'm just trying to relax now and enjoy the ride as much as I can.

So, do whatever you feel you have to do! Test as much as you can even, if it will make you ease your mind. Sometimes seeing a BFN in the early days is better than not knowing and killing yourself with worries. :D

Thanks, mona! How's it coming for you, curlymikes? I'm due today, but still nothing. BFN, but the witch isn't here, either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->