The longest two weeks

Im trying to wait til friday when i will be 8dpo but lets be real i will probably start testing tomorrow at 6dpo. ☺️

Im trying to wait til friday when i will be 8dpo but lets be real i will probably start testing tomorrow at 6dpo. ☺️

I think I should be 8dpo on Fri as well! :D I wanted to test on Sun, 10dpo. It's just so difficult!!!

That's just our minds playing tricks on us, Dill! They create make believe symptoms that we inhale like addicts. So sad!

I got a ver very faint bfp at 7dpo with my miscarriage so im hoping for a line tomorrow! (Even though im supposed to wait til friday!)

So exhausted today I took a 3 hour nap and I slept 11 hours last night?? Ugh, even after waking up I'm still exhausted haha

Also really crampy, to the point of nausea - very similar to day before/of af.

Kill me TWW -_-

I got a ver very faint bfp at 7dpo with my miscarriage so im hoping for a line tomorrow! (Even though im supposed to wait til friday!)

Wow thats an early positive! I think my first bfp was one day before or the exact day when AF was due. So it's a long wait for me... Half way there, though! :D

So exhausted today I took a 3 hour nap and I slept 11 hours last night?? Ugh, even after waking up I'm still exhausted haha

Kill me TWW -_-

Yikes! I'm cramping too, my lower back is killing me, I feel exactly like in pms, only AF is 8 days away! Wth is going on...

And I napped for an hour before lunch, and you napped for 3 hours I mean whaaaaat...

Are we putting our hopes high up already? :D

Kill me TWW -_-

Yikes! I'm cramping too, my lower back is killing me, I feel exactly like in pms, only AF is 8 days away! Wth is going on...

And I napped for an hour before lunch, and you napped for 3 hours I mean whaaaaat...

Are we putting our hopes high up already? :D

We must haha. I also had so much cm today - I guess I'd call it in between creamy and sticky? Anyways it's quite a lot and is coming out all the time (sorry TMI). I'm thinking though that both from being sick and drinking way more water this month I'm just producing more in general.

How many dpo are you today?

We must haha. I also had so much cm today - I guess I'd call it in between creamy and sticky? Anyways it's quite a lot and is coming out all the time (sorry TMI). I'm thinking though that both from being sick and drinking way more water this month I'm just producing more in general.

How many dpo are you today?

Yeah I have no idea about the cm as well, should it be here or not? And lol we use non-bleached paper at home so I can never know if my cm is clear, or whiteish or is it even there? But I havent noticed it a lot like some of you girls say. Now I dont know if I should be worried or not! :D

I'm 6-7dpo today, this feels like forever I swear.

Yeah so i tested today and bfn. Trying not to be dissapointed and tell myself its still early

You are so so early, you have loads of time yet! :)

So eaaarlyyyy... And yet so confusing, my pms-like cramps are destroying me, I've almost never had pms a week+ before AF. :( I just wanna speed time up to see what the outcome of all this is. :D

Ugh guys, I don't ever O until CD20-27 (hovering around CD25, this month CD22) and honestly that almost FOUR week wait goes way quicker than the TWW haha.

Not feeling too much today, still lots of cm, little bit of fatigue but that's about it. Boobs feel fine. Should be 6dpo at the earliest tomorrow. I know it's way too early still, but I'm not working full time anymore so I feel like I have waaaay too much time to obsess and google things!! :p :p

Omg me too... I need to find something to keep me seriously busy! We will be staying with my in-laws for the weekend, so I hope I won't have too much time for this nonsense. :D

Right? It's crazy how time slows to a standstill during the TWW. I feel like I've been at it for years. :lol: And it's been 8 days!

Agreed, this wait is killer. Although this whole time I've been planning on testing this Sunday - but I realized I'll probably know much earlier since af is due Friday, and I usually spot for 1-2 days before. So Wednesday or Thursday I should have a good idea of whether af is coming or not

My AF is due Friday as well, but I already tested yesterday (Sunday) and of course bfn. And I tested this morning too, what was I even thinking. The funniest thing is that I'm going through classic pms, so why do I bother lol!

Yeah Mona I'm not feeling super positive about this cycle either. I'm already planning what we're gonna try next cycle. I guess we're still all pretty early though, so we'll see

Yeah Mona I'm not feeling super positive about this cycle either. I'm already planning what we're gonna try next cycle. I guess we're still all pretty early though, so we'll see

Yep, I already put a batch of OPKs in my online shopping cart, and also PreSeed, so I think we are gonna be going with that next cycle, give it a try.

Well this is my test i think im 10-11dpo. Im not too excited but until today ive not gotten anything on these tests. Its not pink, its so faint it might not show on bnb and it just might be the indent. But im hoping! Tell me what you think.

Attachments

• IMG_2521.jpg
    IMG_2521.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back