• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The Loo-La Ladies*

okay

1 dpo - nothing special , but I did have lotiony CM (white and lotiony)
2 dpo - Cramps on my left side, dry CM
3 dpo - Tender breast on the sides, cramps and back pain, lotiony cm
4 dpo - I felt these twinges different from the cramps before, Alot of creamy CM
5 dpo - A wave of nausea, and more twinges again alot of creamy CM
6 dpo - Breast extremely tender woke up in middle of night cause DH accidently touched them in sleep and it hurt so bad, watery/creamy CM (the clumpy kind)
7 dpo -Lotiony CM , tender BBs
8 dpo - 9 dpo - wet/ lotiony, bbs hurt
10 dpo- AF Cramps..really bad ones. thought she was coming early.
11 dpo - dry cm- BFN
12- dry cm - BFP??
13- BFP -alot of creamy CM
14 dpo - BFP again...we'll see about symptoms :]

I can honeslty say I have had more "symptoms" the other months..the only thing i would say is the CM i never had that and the fact that right now my nipples hurt even when you look at them haha

ills visit them but ill never leave you girls! plus well soon all be going through the same thing and sharing our expirience i know it!! :hugs:

:friends: I have a good feeling this is the start of a wave of BFPs for us girls wooo

hopefully :dust: ok your symptoms are the second post on the first page :dance: and i will keep adding them when ladies get their :bfp: hope you like the lay out, on the first post i put in the 16th of aug for your bfp and i put in you expected due date, you dont mind do you ? xxxx

loving the ticker, wow i cant believe it im still in shock for you lol can you imagine when i get my :bfp: lol hahaha :haha: xxx

haha yeah i woke him super early to look at the test for me :D making sure im not crazy hes so happy but still hasnt completely hit him yet hahaha :p

ugh yea i gotta go in about 30 mins :/ but ill be on at work :D haha aww DH kissed my tummy before leaving for work <3 haha

awww how sweet, im sooo excited for you i really am :dance: youve made me happy even though bf is pissing me off by being in the pub, he left here at 1:30pm said he wasnt staying long as he has to go somewhere at 3pm its now 3:25pm and he's still in the pub and wont answer my texts :growlmad: i feel an argument starting when he comes home :gun::grr::trouble::sulk:](*,)[-(:shock::evil::twisted::ignore::finger:

:coffee: men. My DH does that with the gym. ugh. lol "Its just a quick work out" ..LIES haha

:hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs:

Josy I am SOOOOOO happy for you!!!!! HUGE CONGRATS!!!!:cloud9:
:baby: I kinda had a feeling!!!!!!:baby:

Sarah hun you can test on 26th LOL who am I to tell you to wait I am waiting because of the stupid crap last month.My temp is 98.0 this am WHICH IS HIGH for me :happydance: we shall see
Hugs to all you ladies
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

yay daisy, check out my chart i got my coverline and O line today :happydance: xx

daisy,great temp but did you miss yesterdays temp ? xxx

:coffee: men. My DH does that with the gym. ugh. lol "Its just a quick work out" ..LIES haha

i know and it really bugs me so i just text him saying i only want a time that you will be home at, im not asking you to marry me or do any cleaning :growlmad: xx

daisy i think if you get 2 more days of high temps, you will get your coverline but i think you ovulated on cd 17 as you had pos opks the days before that and they only tell you you're gearing up to ovulate so you may only be 2dpo :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->