• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The Loo-La Ladies*

LADIES HELP PLEASE............
Ok so I checked my cervix and it is superrrrr high and fels closed I am still kinda new @ checking it but feels closed and I have ALOTTTTT I mean like if I were to measure probably like a teaspoon full of this white lotion CM
Any thoughts and my temp is ALWAYS higher @ night and it is 97.4 tonight???? Help I am driving myself mad LOL....Seriously I feel different,Yelled @ DH tonight and said he didnt love me,I NEVER talk like that??????? I know I am wayyyy early and FF isnt giving me any hope as my temps are crazy
what do you ladies think? I am sad but dont know why????
(((((((hugs)))))))
Sorry to be a pain

CM was sticy feeling today NOW loads of white lotion CM,,I dont like to feel around up there to much in case I did get an egg dont want to disturb anything.IS it possible I didnt ovualte yet even though my ovulation tests were VERY dark????

mmmm oh stop your making me hungry, think i will eat a bowl of cereal :) how are you daisy ? all good i hope xxx

I am good thanks just get frusterated but I guess it comes with the 2ww...Wish my chart would update as I KNOW I ovulated but my temp dropped again today so who knows what is going on with FF or my body for that matter but it seems this chart is different then other months so we will see,FX for us all
:hugs:

im not symptom spotting, but as you may have read from the last few posts, im having weird cm, its kinda sticky and clumpy like little white lumps of cm, im completly dry but get these clumps when i check my cp, and it doesnt smell or anything, and my entrance to my lady garden is sore but i think that was bd'ing last night because when he put it in i knew it felt uncomfortable but left it and now its sore lol xxx

I wish I was more of a help hun I didnt want to read and run so to speak,Most of you or ALL of you know more then me,I feel useless and tearful and DONT know why?? BADD mood swings tonight and all day on and off :nope:

hi everyone, thought i'd lost you, so glad to be back, have had a hectic few days, can I join please, this cycle is going on too long now off to docs with OH next week xx

daisy, i wish i had answers hun, i know your cm can turn lotion like after ovulation hun looks like our bodies seem to be working different this month ? my cm is different, josy's cm is different, your is different its a crazy game and we need to wait it out :hugs: you will be ok :) dont be upset :flower:

nashysgirl, id wondered where you were :haha: course you can join, will put your name down on the first page :hugs:

on the other hand, I GOT MY COVERLINE AND OVULATION LINE :happydance: YAY... sad i know :haha: hope all is ok, xxxx

im telling u ive had it since around 2dpo too and here i am with a super faint maybe baby :p

:cloud9: looking foward to your next post and ya'll know about the law of average, at least one of us has to get our :bfp: xxx

hi everyone, thought i'd lost you, so glad to be back, have had a hectic few days, can I join please, this cycle is going on too long now off to docs with OH next week xx

WOAH, 40dpo ?? wow id be going out of my mind, are you sur you def ovulated when you thought ? because you LP will almost always stay the same but ovulation can always change....40 dpo is a long time, wow yes off to the docs you should go, get a blood test, and something to kick start af, just make sure your not pregnant :thumbup: xxx

oh and daisy, i dont know if i can hold out until the 28th to test that would make me 14dpo i may end up testing on the 26th i would be 12dpo then.i wish i had the courage to not test at all and to see what my temps have to say, but i dont think i could xxxx

Good morning!! Well... BFP!!! Wahooo its still faint but its darker than yesterday you dont have struggle to see it. Its a neg on a digi but i read those can sometimes be 50 of sensetivity n if im barely getting faints on frer then ill wai till weekend to use digis :D

Good morning!! Well... BFP!!! Wahooo its still faint but its darker than yesterday you dont have struggle to see it. Its a neg on a digi but i read those can sometimes be 50 of sensetivity n if im barely getting faints on frer then ill wai till weekend to use digis :D

OMG BIG CONGRATULATIONS HUN wow im so happy right now, youve made my day

heres to hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months :cloud9::kiss: xxxxxx

can we have a pic pleassssseee :cloud9: i just cant get over it

name all your symptoms hun so i can add them to page 1

oh and it could be a boy :happydance:

im just over the moon with happiness right now :) xxxx

im putting :bfp: beside your name on page 1 :happydance: xxxx

ok check it out :flower: im soooo friggin happy xxxx

Thank you!!!! :hugs: im so happy ill put my symptoms soon :D i just wish i could see the digi! Lol

i just cant believe it, how long have you been ttc ? :dance: xxx

This is our 3rd month :D now AF is due today so thatll be another confirmation

wow so not long :) go on tell us you due date and make my day even better :) if i get my :bfp: this month, i will be due the 7th of may 2011 :happydance: xxx

April 26, 2011!! I wrote down all my symptoms day by day cause im a freak :D so ill write those down soon I couldnt get a decent picture of the thing :( lol

awww lol its ok :hugs: looking forward to your symptoms, the second post on the first page is reserved for the symptoms of ladies on here who get their :bfp: and your first :hugs: ooohhh im delighted for you xxx

so i guess this means you will be moving over to first tri ?? make sure to keep a space for the rest of us if you do because we WILL be there very soon, and if you do decide to go over, make sure to come back and visit us often :flower: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->