• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The Loo-La Ladies*

daisy i think if you get 2 more days of high temps, you will get your coverline but i think you ovulated on cd 17 as you had pos opks the days before that and they only tell you you're gearing up to ovulate so you may only be 2dpo :hugs: xxx

Yes i am thinking cd17 as well,Yes I seen dotted line was gone i was like what?!?!? LOL
We missed sunday/monday and my last positive was saturday so I am hoping that wont make a difference as my temp is just starting to go up :dohh: I knew I should of made him do it sunday LOL but he was deflated.I am in a good mood this am,Had loads of creamy CM last night now just alittle.Sitting here sipping on my iced coffee :coffee: wondering what I want to do today
Cleaned so much yesterday my nails need doing but then I have to wait for them to dry and I am to bus typing away LOL....I think I am going to go poolside after I make lunch.Cleaned and shocked our pool last night so hopefully we could get a few more uses out of it and it is 84 today so I am going to go out and just lay there (sunscreen) of course.
But that is an hour away WHAT SHALL WE DO
:blush:
I know one thing DH isnt touching me until I am 12 weeks IF** I am bfp
hehe :haha:
He wanted to moan and b*tch now he can wait and ummm that included ANY kind of intercourse so he better get used to some lotion and his palm :haha:

awww how sweet, im sooo excited for you i really am :dance: youve made me happy even though bf is pissing me off by being in the pub, he left here at 1:30pm said he wasnt staying long as he has to go somewhere at 3pm its now 3:25pm and he's still in the pub and wont answer my texts :growlmad: i feel an argument starting when he comes home :gun::grr::trouble::sulk:](*,)[-(:shock::evil::twisted::ignore::finger:

knee cap his a$$ he wont go far then :haha:

LOL I am not even 4dpo and I have a thingy saying I am oh well will fix it when FF gives me a dang date GEASH THIS is hard work
I do have some pulling in my
V area and my left ovary
Hmmmmm time till telll
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE TELL ME NOTTTTTT TO TEST EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks Daisy!! :D :D

I am still in shock a little bit I am going to make an appt with my Dr. :D

:hugs: Your very welcome!!!!!:hugs:
I am very excited for you too,Looking @ your symptoms LOL
I know I know I am cRaZy but think my boobs hurt when pressed....I DONT know anymore heheh :haha:

daisy DONT TEST EARLY !!! we can still test together if you want :) how many dpo are thinking of ? im thinking 12ish lol xxx

yeah my nipples hurt lol but im putting that down to philip and not an early pg symptom :rofl: xxx

daisy DONT TEST EARLY !!! we can still test together if you want :) how many dpo are thinking of ? im thinking 12ish lol xxx

Sounds good to me,I am excited
Mood swings yesterday so far today I am ok probably because temp is rising and I just want a dang coverline LOL :haha:

yeah my nipples hurt lol but im putting that down to philip and not an early pg symptom :rofl: xxx

lol ya men can have that effect :haha:
Mine "THOUGHT" he was going to see some action last night I said NO I am tired he said Ok...HAHA I wasnt that tired but figure his deed with me for a week or so is DONE,I am sooo scared of interupting anything if ANYTHING going on up there,Make sense to anyone else?? :wacko:

hahaha i know its hard i started testing everyday since 8 DPO (with dollar tree test) and I didnt get anything until 12 dpo and it was so faint I thought I was going insane lol

Awwwwww I love your new ticker :cry: I WANT ONE TOO :cry:
but SWEAR hum I am VERYYYYYYY happy for you!!!!!! :hugs:
See yet ANOTHER mood swing
Maybe I am Bi-polar
LMAO :blush:
omg what if I am

lol yes daisy im a nympho, BUT i only learned from the best (YOU) :rofl: xx

well we're arguing , he told me to f**k off nagging, eh who's nagging ? you told me a time and you didnt stick to it...bearing in mind he is always doing it and im sick of him walking all over me

and what annoying me most is all my friends are in dublin, i moved down to cavan over a year ago and i havent made any friends down here, he has.unfortunatly his best friend owns a pub so he is in there a few times a week and while he sits in the pub im at home on fb or im cleaning he never invites me out with him, and i get bored being at home by myself, he doesnt care though, then he says he will leave by 3 so when he doesnt i get frusterated because im at home bored while he's having a good time :cry: and when i say something to him, he says oh your nagging again f**k off :cry: right now he is in the kitchen drinking his beer while im on here, were not talking but seriously am i nagging? giving the situation ? i dont really like pubs i hate the smell of them and im not a drinking fan the way he is xxx

and what also pisses me off is that i have to sleep in the same room as him and i cant stand the smell of the beer he drinks and he snores worse when he drinks and GGRRRRR how can i show him im fed up with it other than saying it to him because when i say it to him it starts an argument :cry: ugh i want to get my own back, how can i do it ????

LOL! Daisy you cracked me up with the biopolar thing. Ull get your ticker soon :]

well we're arguing , he told me to f**k off nagging, eh who's nagging ? you told me a time and you didnt stick to it...bearing in mind he is always doing it and im sick of him walking all over me

and what annoying me most is all my friends are in dublin, i moved down to cavan over a year ago and i havent made any friends down here, he has.unfortunatly his best friend owns a pub so he is in there a few times a week and while he sits in the pub im at home on fb or im cleaning he never invites me out with him, and i get bored being at home by myself, he doesnt care though, then he says he will leave by 3 so when he doesnt i get frusterated because im at home bored while he's having a good time :cry: and when i say something to him, he says oh your nagging again f**k off :cry: right now he is in the kitchen drinking his beer while im on here, were not talking but seriously am i nagging? giving the situation ? i dont really like pubs i hate the smell of them and im not a drinking fan the way he is xxx

and what also pisses me off is that i have to sleep in the same room as him and i cant stand the smell of the beer he drinks and he snores worse when he drinks and GGRRRRR how can i show him im fed up with it other than saying it to him because when i say it to him it starts an argument :cry: ugh i want to get my own back, how can i do it ????

well this is difficult...but I think you need to show him how much it bothers you and he should care..my dad was the same way everytime my mom told him something it would start an argument so what she would do is write him a letter and slip if somewhere he would find it later and read it on his own and hopefully it would sink in

but I will say you have every right to say something. and its typical men to get upset when they hear the truth and just dont like it its their "Defense" instead of accepting that you are mad they try to out beat your anger. its childish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->