• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The Loo-La Ladies*

thanks, is you lady garden sore at the opening or anything :blush: i just want to see if they're related or if its from bd'ing last night xx

I know how u feel i felt the same way because we onlu BD once this cycle its hard but u know just stay positive the more u stress the harder itll be.. Itll all happen in Gods time

:hugs: Thanks hun,I am trying to stay as positive as I can :hugs:

ok so somebody signed up to FF via my account or something, i only have the basic one but now i got 5 free vip days :happydance: im soooo sad lol i need a life :rofl:

im making lasagna and garlic and cheese slices for dinner yummy :) xxx

MmMM Sounds good,I made pork chops,carrots,green beans and boiled potatoes hubby and kids were hungry,I am not feeling to hungry so I ate a porkchop skipped the rest

mmmm oh stop your making me hungry, think i will eat a bowl of cereal :) how are you daisy ? all good i hope xxx

thanks daisy, yeah the pic is of my two babies :) the brown one is called Daisy-May who is a whippet and the white one is called Fifi who is a bichon freise terrier X altough i dont see any bichon freise in her she looks like a white jack russell to me :kiss:

josy my fingers are crossed for you and maybe baby sounds so cute :) xx

daisy why does your chart look like your out ?? your still have a chance as much as the rest of us :hugs: chin up misses xxxx

Awww I am a HUGE dog lover!We have a pug her name is Cooper.I actually love that name for a boy and would of named my son that if I would of had one before we got her,She is like a baby to us and so sweet.She has been following me around all day so I think she has felt lonely so I took her for a walk and got her a treat she is better now,I am attaching a couple pics of my baby cooper.She really is like a child to us,She even demands to go for rides LOL....((((((HUGS))))))
Love your dogs names!! They are so cute!!

We got her the wedding gown for when she goes to see her boyfriend :haha: were letting her have 1 litter then getting her fixed as we want to keep one and other family menbers want some too,She is due for her next heat next month so maybe we will have Thanksgiving pups.I am so glad I DONT have to take her temp and check her CP :haha:

My mom said we spend to much on the dog for clothing and she can only imagine what we will spend on our next child I was alittle upset when she said that as I took it kinda as an insult.Since I was 18 I have worked and now yes I stay @ home but DH makes good money and I got all of these for under $10.00 each,I love my dog and she is as I said like a child to me and shows me unconditional love.We also buy clothes etc for our daughters so not like the dog gets it all (((LOL)))

Attachments

• l_c5afef49f318f9e723c38ad94ec2c451.jpg
    l_c5afef49f318f9e723c38ad94ec2c451.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 2
  • l_4f457d9e21e5b6c6a38bde4744dc545f.jpg
    l_4f457d9e21e5b6c6a38bde4744dc545f.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
  • l_52b2dc3e6e1eea4afcb9b1873dc21fda.jpg
    l_52b2dc3e6e1eea4afcb9b1873dc21fda.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 2
  • l_6ff0c42e01a30465d0b3ba5f230a04d0.jpg
    l_6ff0c42e01a30465d0b3ba5f230a04d0.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
ok so somebody signed up to FF via my account or something, i only have the basic one but now i got 5 free vip days :happydance: im soooo sad lol i need a life :rofl:

im making lasagna and garlic and cheese slices for dinner yummy :) xxx

FF also gave me a sneak FREE preview of the VIP and I ended up spending 17.00 for 90 days LOL....Hope get my BFP by then if not I am NOT spending no more on FF The basic is good but the VIP I love too :hugs:

lol awwww she is cute !!

:rofl: imagine lol checking her cp and temp AND cm .... yuck lol

mmmm oh stop your making me hungry, think i will eat a bowl of cereal :) how are you daisy ? all good i hope xxx

I am good thanks just get frusterated but I guess it comes with the 2ww...Wish my chart would update as I KNOW I ovulated but my temp dropped again today so who knows what is going on with FF or my body for that matter but it seems this chart is different then other months so we will see,FX for us all
:hugs:

thanks daisy, yeah the pic is of my two babies :) the brown one is called Daisy-May who is a whippet and the white one is called Fifi who is a bichon freise terrier X altough i dont see any bichon freise in her she looks like a white jack russell to me :kiss:

josy my fingers are crossed for you and maybe baby sounds so cute :) xx

daisy why does your chart look like your out ?? your still have a chance as much as the rest of us :hugs: chin up misses xxxx

Awww I am a HUGE dog lover!We have a pug her name is Cooper.I actually love that name for a boy and would of named my son that if I would of had one before we got her,She is like a baby to us and so sweet.She has been following me around all day so I think she has felt lonely so I took her for a walk and got her a treat she is better now,I am attaching a couple pics of my baby cooper.She really is like a child to us,She even demands to go for rides LOL....((((((HUGS))))))
Love your dogs names!! They are so cute!!

We got her the wedding gown for when she goes to see her boyfriend :haha: were letting her have 1 litter then getting her fixed as we want to keep one and other family menbers want some too,She is due for her next heat next month so maybe we will have Thanksgiving pups.I am so glad I DONT have to take her temp and check her CP :haha:

My mom said we spend to much on the dog for clothing and she can only imagine what we will spend on our next child I was alittle upset when she said that as I took it kinda as an insult.Since I was 18 I have worked and now yes I stay @ home but DH makes good money and I got all of these for under $10.00 each,I love my dog and she is as I said like a child to me and shows me unconditional love.We also buy clothes etc for our daughters so not like the dog gets it all (((LOL)))

how did you attach the pics of your dog ? mine is like it needs to be uploaded from the internet ?? i want to upload them from my computer xxx

lol awwww she is cute !!

:rofl: imagine lol checking her cp and temp AND cm .... yuck lol

LOL I wouldnt check her CP or her temp well maybe her temp :haha: she is a good dog we love her the kids get jealous @ times and say we love her more,Silly kids :haha:

I am good thanks just get frusterated but I guess it comes with the 2ww...Wish my chart would update as I KNOW I ovulated but my temp dropped again today so who knows what is going on with FF or my body for that matter but it seems this chart is different then other months so we will see,FX for us all

im not symptom spotting, but as you may have read from the last few posts, im having weird cm, its kinda sticky and clumpy like little white lumps of cm, im completly dry but get these clumps when i check my cp, and it doesnt smell or anything, and my entrance to my lady garden is sore but i think that was bd'ing last night because when he put it in i knew it felt uncomfortable but left it and now its sore lol xxx

lol haha my dogs are getting right under my feet lately, im convinced fifi has ADHD or something she is so clumsy and backwards :rofl: she cant sit or stay and chews up EVERYTHING :growlmad: they sleep indoors and i need to keep her on her leash at night time or else my kitchen would be RUINED over her xxx

im not symptom spotting, but as you may have read from the last few posts, im having weird cm, its kinda sticky and clumpy like little white lumps of cm, im completly dry but get these clumps when i check my cp, and it doesnt smell or anything, and my entrance to my lady garden is sore but i think that was bd'ing last night because when he put it in i knew it felt uncomfortable but left it and now its sore lol xxx

I have also turned sticky (CM) LOL I hope this is a good sign STILL no coverline makes me crazy or feel that way lol
I kept myself soooo busy today that I cant tell if the backache and thigh aches are from bd or from everything I did today,I took all sheets and blankets off all of our beds (3) bedrooms,Washed them hung them out,Took ALL my knicknacks down and washed them AND curatins in the livingroom and diningroom DH came home and was like WOW :haha: dont get me wrong I am a clean person but well kinda went bonkers 2day as my mind was getting the best of me so I took it and placed it all in constructive things.Curtains needed it we have 3 cats a dog and rabbit so there was hair on them and they are white :wacko: sometimes the hair makes me nuts.I also gave the dog a flea bath as I noticed she was itching and ran to the vet as I was out of frontline.Made dinner,Did the dishes,Walked the dog with my youngest,Returned movies to blockbuster and Ahhhhhh now here I sit TIRED but satisfied :hugs: tomarrow I will probably sit on my butt all day :haha:

lol i went and got my weekly shopping, made dinner and sat on my butt for the rest of the night then just after midnight we decided to walk our dogs, just around the block, and i know what you mean with hairs !! fifi is a hairy dog so ive banned her from the living room so i had to ban daisy also as it wouldnt be fair, and i have 2 cats but ive told philip, if i get pregnant they will be going because the cats are sisters, we got them together they will stay together and well fif would be lost without daisy so they would have to be homed together altough i cant see anybody wanting fifi cause she is just so simple and slow lol and she isnt even 2 !! she still acts like a pup AND plays like a pup with her big teeth :nope: couldnt have her around a baby and well daisy likes her own space and even when fifi lies beside her on her bed she growls and if there is a treat beside daisy and fifi even looks at her she shows her teeth and growls :nope: not baby material tbh so yeah but i did tell philip when they go he could get a budgie cos he always wants one and we could get a new pup when the baby was a toddler, but he said if we get rid of the ones we have, were not getting anymore dogs but i want my child to grow up with a dog xxx :thumbup: xxx

well its just after 2am so im off to bed maybe for some bd'ing if my lady garden feels ok with it, she is sore :( xxx goodnight ladies :hugs: xxx

ok for me and josy

Yeast Infections
Yeast infections are one of the most common types of infections affecting women. In fact, most women will experience at least one yeast infection in her lifetime. Yeast infections occur when there is an overgrowth of a fungus (known as candida albicans) in the vagina. It is important to get your yeast infection treated properly in order to prevent ongoing or chronic infection. During a yeast infection you may notice that your vaginal discharge:
is white or opaque in color
has a clumpy texture (many women say that it resembles cottage cheese)
smells like bread or yeast

Vaginal discharge varies in its nature and consistency from one person to another and even for one person throughout the menstrual cycle. Commonly the discharge is grayish white or clear. The cells come from the vaginal lining and fluid from the vagina and the cervix. It often gets thin (non clumpy) at mid cycle of the menses because the cervical mucous is thin and copious if ovulation has taken place that cycle. In the 2nd half of the cycle it becomes thickened and sometimes clumpy under the effect of progesterone. These are all normal mechanisms to help a woman become pregnant at the mid cycle time of ovulation and then "block" the cervix in the 2nd half of the cycle so that if a pregnancy occurs there won't be any ascending infection.

and this i found on a different forum whilst looking for info on clumpy discharge

Hey girls i love this thread so only right i now give my tupence worth.
DPO2- noticed clumpy white discharge
Dpo 6 i had extreme lower back pain with lower than usual temps.
DPo 7 BFN lower back pain and pinching in tummy very tired fit for bed at 6pm just knew i was pg.
DPO8 BFP on FR trilled and sticky-outtish nips
DPO9 same
DPO 10 BFP 1-2 weeks prg
DPO 12 BFP 2-3 weeks prg
DPO14 BFP 3+ boobs very tender and feel full.

hope we dont have any infections, mine doesnt smell or anything and im only sore down there because of all the bd'ing oh and the fact my bf shaved himself to '' turn me on '' men :haha: they're soooo funny now he feels like a cactus i cant believe that girl had clumpy cm since 2dpo....im 2dpo :happydance: ive never had this before so it did freak me out lol but just because i have clumpy cm does not mean im going to get my hopes up thinking im pregnant !! :dust: for us all this month and heres to hoping we all get our :bfp: 's :dance: xxx

im telling u ive had it since around 2dpo too and here i am with a super faint maybe baby :p

It changes tho its not always clumpy like mine is thick n sticky now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->