• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The Loo-La Ladies*

well we're arguing , he told me to f**k off nagging, eh who's nagging ? you told me a time and you didnt stick to it...bearing in mind he is always doing it and im sick of him walking all over me

and what annoying me most is all my friends are in dublin, i moved down to cavan over a year ago and i havent made any friends down here, he has.unfortunatly his best friend owns a pub so he is in there a few times a week and while he sits in the pub im at home on fb or im cleaning he never invites me out with him, and i get bored being at home by myself, he doesnt care though, then he says he will leave by 3 so when he doesnt i get frusterated because im at home bored while he's having a good time :cry: and when i say something to him, he says oh your nagging again f**k off :cry: right now he is in the kitchen drinking his beer while im on here, were not talking but seriously am i nagging? giving the situation ? i dont really like pubs i hate the smell of them and im not a drinking fan the way he is xxx

and what also pisses me off is that i have to sleep in the same room as him and i cant stand the smell of the beer he drinks and he snores worse when he drinks and GGRRRRR how can i show him im fed up with it other than saying it to him because when i say it to him it starts an argument :cry: ugh i want to get my own back, how can i do it ????

well this is difficult...but I think you need to show him how much it bothers you and he should care..my dad was the same way everytime my mom told him something it would start an argument so what she would do is write him a letter and slip if somewhere he would find it later and read it on his own and hopefully it would sink in

yeah ive tried the whole email thing, he checks his email daily but its still in there un-opened im just gunna start doing the same to him and see how he likes it :finger: then wait for him to moan and call him a nag :jo:

Yes, I am Ok. I have 2 term papers due. I have to do them early because we are going to Miami next w/e for DH's bday. So, every second not at work I am working on those papers.

I guess I just don't have that much to update. I don't feel weird except for ovary pains bouncing around from right to left. I had nausea at 7-9 dpo. Other than that, I have no symptoms. *sad face*

Yes, I am Ok. I have 2 term papers due. I have to do them early because we are going to Miami next w/e for DH's bday. So, every second not at work I am working on those papers.

I guess I just don't have that much to update. I don't feel weird except for ovary pains bouncing around from right to left. I had nausea at 7-9 dpo. Other than that, I have no symptoms. *sad face*

nooo no sad face!! thats GOOD this month i felt "less pregnant" than the others :bunny:

Awww, thanks. I added your bfp to my siggy.

awww i had to take all your names out of my siggy so i could put the sticker up :cry: but josy knows how happy i am :dance: xxx

no, almost though :)

ladies why is it when we get things on track he fucks up, i mean really ?? i feel like just going upstairs and getting his box of cards etc and ripping them up !!! in the past he was adding random women on facebook and looking at their pics of them half naked and shit and i said it to him, he said he was sorry, he deleted them NOW he is doing it again, i dont know what to be doing anymore i really dont, he's been drinking since 3pm today and went to bed at 10:30pm drunk as a skunk, and before he went to bed i said so your back to your old trick RE: facebook, and he said ''shut up and dont fucking speak to me'' so i snapped and said i pay the rent here i will talk if i want, i also own that computer incase you forgot so i wil ask what i want about it''

i guess the saying is true 'Promises are made to be broken' :cry:

all his family are on facebook so what do i do ? give him the option of its me or facebook? just to kinda scare him and let him know im serious

or listen to the same crap as last time of him saying

''ok i will delete the girls i dont know''

i just feel like ripping up the cards and leaving them in a pile for him to see so he knows i mean business this time...oh the joys of being with an older man :cry: i do love him but i feel that he takes me for granted and treats me like shit at times and im just fed up :cry: sorry for the rant just needed to get things off my chest :cry: xxx

:happydance:JOSY YOUR :bfp:, YEAPY!!!!! CONGRATS HUN!!!! IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU :kiss::dance::dance::happydance:

SARAH HUN DONT LET HIM GET TO YOU, THATS WHAT HE WANTS, YOU GETTING ALL UPSET, AND DOING CRAZY THINGS. MEN GET A KICK OUT OF IT, JUST ACT AS THOU NOTHING IS WRONG, AND I BET YA, HE WILL COME ASK YOU, QUESTION ABOUT HIS STUPIDNESS. TRUST ME IT ALWAYS WORKS. MEN ARE LIKE KIDS, THROW THERE TOYS OUT OF THE PRAM, WHEN THEY GET TOLD OFF, BUT SOON AS YOU ACT NORMAL, THEY START THINKING HOW COME SHE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING. ALSO DONT ACT TO NORMAL BY DOING THINGS FOR HIM, JUST GET ON WITH YOUR NORMAL DAY AND SAY NOTHING, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN:winkwink:

well ladies im still waiting for the 'o' getting kind of fed up here, opks are all neg, and cbfm is low, and i just started to get the watery cm, and i mean just:coffee:. i just want it to hurry up, its so annoying:wacko:

thank you tigger :) dont worry, your ovulation will come soon :dance: and if i say nothing he wont mention it he wont cop on ive tried it before xxxx

Sarah, 30 min till Wed. You were right.

As far as you OH, I don't know what to tell you. Only you know your relationship limits. Hugs.

Sarah hun I am sorry your going through this,I wasnt on at all after this am because I had a BADDDDD day...I feel the need to share HUGE RANT
So I went out to chill out with my dd's by the pool and my sis in law and kids came,I love spending time with them.Well my sil owes my mil $$
NONE OF MY BUSINESS,NOT MY PROBLEM
Well my mil starts calling me GOING off on me saying sil always does this to her bah blah blah
I shut the ringer off for a bit as I WAS getting so upset,WHY was she dragging me in it was ALL I could think.......
Well about an hour later mil did the ULTIMATE!!!!!!!
She called my 17 year old daughters cell (ALWAYS ON) and demands ME on the phone
Mind you I dont owe her a DIME!
She proceeds to tell me sil is a fake and that she (mil) told sil a month ago I said I didnt think sil new baby that has MY name as a middle name is her DH
I NEVERRRRRRRRR SAID THAT!!!!!!!!!
So I hang up on her,Ask sil and she said YES mil DID say that to her but she didnt want to ask me as she didnt want to know if that is HOW I FELT?!??!?!??!?!
So now I have SIL AND MIL on my LAST nerve!
It was hot out,kids were all swimming so I bit my tounge,SIL and kids stayed for dinner.Went home and that is when I BLEW
I called sil up and said Look if you had a ? for me YOU should of called me or came to me I feel you have been being FAKE with me and I dont like this feeling,She apologized. I said how I felt and told her I would talk to her tomarrow
Then I called mil
I said look I dont owe you money or anything for that matter and I dont like being placed in the middle for one and two WHY did you tell SIL I said her baby wasnt DH'S?
She said because I am sick of both of you b*tches...You never include me,I have feelings to and told me to DROP DEAD
I was VERYYYYYYY upset to say the least!!!!!!!! My mom came by to drop off some freah local corn and found me crying my eyes out on my swing outback,DH was on the phone with his mom,I told my mom what had occured and she was to say the least VERY UPSET,She has NEVER liked my mil anyways as she tryed and STILL trys to break DH and I up
My mom calmy asked DH for the phone and told MIL to leave me alone and if she needed or wanted to speak with her son to call his cell and hung up on her
I KNOW THIS SOUNDS CRAZY,IMMATURE,NUTS AND WELL UGHHHHH
But I didnt do sh*t to this women and THIS is how she has treated me since 1998
WHAT SHOULD I DO SERIOUSL BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SOOO upset all night
My heart has been pounding and I have been crying on and off,She also said she wished her son wasnt with me! I already knew that
DH called her and told her when she can respect me then she can give him a call BUT SHE DONT have to accept me...I FEEL AWFUL that DH said he wants nothing to do woth his mom because she did this today
Any thought or suggestions???
(((((((((hugs))))))))

MIL by the way has ALOT of phsycolgical probs and has been hopsitalized on many occassions for having thoughts of KILLING ppl.Sad but true........WHY ME?!!!!!!!

MIL keeps calling leaving messages like I am NOT good enough,I was a PRE MADE family and HER son could do better,,,,DH dont know as he is sleeping and I just dont know how much more I can take,MIND YOU SHE IS CHEATING ON HER EX DH THAT SHE IS BACK WITH!!!!!!!!
I have thrown parties for her,I have delt with her insults,I take her places when she asks.I have BEEN GOOD to her but she is abusing me,WHAT SHOULD I DO????I am soooo ready to change my #

hi everyone, thought i'd lost you, so glad to be back, have had a hectic few days, can I join please, this cycle is going on too long now off to docs with OH next week xx

WOAH, 40dpo ?? wow id be going out of my mind, are you sur you def ovulated when you thought ? because you LP will almost always stay the same but ovulation can always change....40 dpo is a long time, wow yes off to the docs you should go, get a blood test, and something to kick start af, just make sure your not pregnant :thumbup: xxx

I know, don't think I OV'd but couldn't figure out how to change the flipping ticker thingy, i'm on CD 71 now, not unheard of with my PCOS but a bit frustrating when TTC :-( So glad to be back, need to catch up with all the pages now x

woah daisy you dont need to put up with that :hugs: id show her...she said to drop dead well then change your number and have nothing to do with her at least for a while until she cops on....tell you dh she is not welcome in your home until she accepts you she is way out of order :hugs: hope you feel better soon and dont let her get to you xxxxx

well, he refused to say he was sorry, i had a good cry as i didnt feel he was listening which was odd for me any way when he left to go the shop he text me saying he was sorry ! i text him saying yeah sure you are because if you were you would have said it to my face without waiting until you walked out the door, and even if you were sorry its only until the next time you f**k up'' so he rings me and says i am sorry now can we drop this? and i started crying saying ''you dont care etc'' omg he must have thought i was a right weirdo lol xxx

Daisy, that very reason is why I have zero contact with my MIL outside of Christmas and DH's bday. She makes me miserable. Hugs. Sorry.

13DPO. I am starting to get AF cramps and bbs are swollen today. F'ing cow witch!!! She's due tomorrow. BFN ic this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->