• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The Loo-La Ladies*

well, he refused to say he was sorry, i had a good cry as i didnt feel he was listening which was odd for me any way when he left to go the shop he text me saying he was sorry ! i text him saying yeah sure you are because if you were you would have said it to my face without waiting until you walked out the door, and even if you were sorry its only until the next time you f**k up'' so he rings me and says i am sorry now can we drop this? and i started crying saying ''you dont care etc'' omg he must have thought i was a right weirdo lol xxx

Men are the weirdos. Why couldn't he have just kissed your forehead and said he was sorry before he left?

because men are assholes!! sorry for going on aboutt it, im gunna shut up now lol.How are you today? when are you testing ? xxx

just thought id share a pic of my doggies (Daisy is the brown one & Fifi is the white one) xxx

Attachments

• DOGS 006.jpg
    DOGS 006.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 0
and here is a picture of my little sister tara when she was just born via c-section, she was 2 weeks early and will be 1 on the 25th of this month

Attachments

• tara new.jpg
    tara new.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1
EEEEK! That's DH's BDAY! He'll be 32. lol She's so sweet. I love your dogs! Cute.

I test every morning with FMU beginning on 10 dpo. So I'm 3 days in with 3 bfns. Cervix is high though. I lost my notes from last month so I'm not sure of position from last AF, but it feels higher than it did earlier this week. I thought it was supposed to get lower before AF. But that's me grabbing straws.

awww doesnt mean your grabbing at straws :hugs: i have milky cm lots of it and clumpy cm too :wacko: and my cervix is so high i cant reach the opening of it, it was medium the other day but i remember last month it was high even at the beginning of af so i cant go by that really, other than that, i feel fine :) well i was crying today but that was probably because me and bf were fighting, who knows...i took my temp 2 and a half hours late this morning because i NEVER hear the alarm, philip usually wakes me but he didnt this morning :growlmad: so i put it in but not including it it was higher but thats cause i took it later i think :wacko: how are you lovely ladies doing ?? xxxx

Awww sarah ur sisters so cute!!!!!!

thanks :hugs: she only weighed 4lb 15oz :cloud9: and the size of her now lol she only looks about 7 months old :thumbup: and only weighs something like 16lbs :cloud9: she has recently started crawling, she only started sitting up un-aided about a month ago and her first tooth only came through last week,so she was a little slow with her learning but everything came together, considering she looks like a 7 month old, she is standing up holding onto the sofa and her recent stunt is standing up at her toybox and falling in so all you see is 2 little legs dangling from the box :haha: she is soooo funny and cute !!

woohoo josy is exactly 4 weeks pg today :dance: xxx

haha hadnt noticed!! :happydance: its still BFP i tested again yesterday night and this morning :blush: im weird. hahaha.

OK woman creamy cm and lots of it...GOOD sign very good sign im getting super excited for you here! haha :hugs:

and mrsmmm I had lost all hope by 10 dpo i thought AF was coming so hang in there!!

Thank you. The 48hrs before my cycle are my dread time. I hate it!

yes lots of it !! this is wayyy tmi but im having a lazy day in my pjs, and i went for a lie down when i got up my pjs felt cold and went, there was some on my pj's :blush: it looked white on my pjs, mine is more milky than anything else with the clumps in it, i just think thats weird as ive never had clumpy cm before EVER so when i had it i thought i had an infection or something and ive never had an infection down there before so i didnt know what it was lol and i still have it ! but other than that ive no symptoms :hoping thats a good thing im 4dpo today :) xxx

oh, and the little clumps looks like little white buggers :blush: but not gooey more firm ... thats the only way i can describe it politely :haha: xxx

OMG LADIES.....

ok, i just went toilet, and well i keep looking when i wipe to have a look at the cm WELL, i wiped the first time, i wiped the second time AND there was a tiny tiny spot of red blood, so i wiped again NOTHING and AGAIN and i even wet some tissue and wiped again NOTHING BUT im getting soar down there from wiping so thats what im putting it down to that, because its impossible to get IB 4dpo right ? and this amount of blood was tiny!! plus it was bright reddish and not pink or brown xxx

i dont know where it came from, just went toilet again and there was noting but milky and clumpy cm, so im just putting it down to over wiping and not IB because i dont want to get excited only for af to show so im saying its not IB xxxx

Sarah, you could be farther along in you LH. Your cycle is kind of wack. Fajitas are GOOD! I had hard boiled eggs, 3 of them. I don't eat eggs. I eat egg whites only. Usually the smell along makes me want to puke. I hope that is a good sign. If not, I need my head examined.

Sarah, you could be farther along in you LH. Your cycle is kind of wack. Fajitas are GOOD! I had hard boiled eggs, 3 of them. I don't eat eggs. I eat egg whites only. Usually the smell along makes me want to puke. I hope that is a good sign. If not, I need my head examined.

lol yummy i love hard boiled eggs with a tiny pinch of salt and toast yum yum, i dont think i am further along, ff said i ovulated cd20 and im now at cd24, and tbh i am pretty sore down there from all the bd'ing and wiping so i may have just wiped too hard or something but i have no idea where it came from i wiped everywhere in ther a few times after i seen the blood and i mean this little patch was SMALL :wacko: but there was no more blood like i had scratched it while wiping or anything so i dont know lol i just dont wanna hope that its IB and then have af show and have my hopes crushed, but like i said the spot of blood was tiny plus, it was bright red so thats why im thinking i wiped too hard xxx

ooh im starving while i sit here and wait for my lunch hour. lol.

ooh im starving while i sit here and wait for my lunch hour. lol.

lol oh yeah i keep forgetting the time difference :haha: its 8pm here and now im eating trifle :) yum xxx its was pouring down rain today and we had thunder and lightening :coffee: xxx

oh josy, im loving the april sweet peas sticker :dance: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->