*The Loo-La Ladies*

yup im def guessing i have a yeast infection which is weird it started 2dpo and ive NEVER had 1 in my life !!! it is an early pregnancy symptom, and I have all the symptoms of a YI, the itching down there, the clumpy discharge, the burning when i urinate so im gonna go the chemist tomorrow and get some cream. do you ladies not think thats weird, how it is a pg symptom and ive never had it before ?? *oh god im symptom spotting :lol:*

I hope your feeling better soon hun,I have had yeast infections WHILE I was early prego for BOTH of my dd's so maybe it is a good thing,Please do to dr so they can treat it and be sure they know your ttc so they give you proper meds if you need them :hugs:

Anyone want to see what they think of my chart?? LOL Have to laugh so I dont cry

I still have fx, but not so positive about it. Thx Daisy.

Daisy, are you talking about temp drop? Awwww, you're still in the game.

I deleted my chart when I was angry from FF for last month as it was a chemical first time in 3+ years seen a BFP and it was gone 5 days later :(
Anyways my temps are higher (believe it or not ) this month then they usually are but time will tell I am glad I have a coverline which is 97.6 so we shall see,If not we will probably be taking a break as it seems to be getting very stressful on us and who knows maybe while were ntnp we will get a BFP...But I am still in as far as I can see for this month
FX for all of us ladies and Josy BFP is wonderful hun!

i got canisten cream today thats ok if you are pregnant, ladies check out my chart, my temp dropped today to just above the coverline, but im not getting my hopes up, as i dont know what a usual chart looks like for me during the 2ww.yesterdays temp has an open circle because i took my temp 2 hours later than usual, what do ya'll think ?? xxx

i just cant help but get my hopes up now, ive read alot of ladies say they got yeast infections a few days after O and went on to get a bfp :dance: i just find it really weird as ive NEVER had it before and suddenly 2dpo it comes on ? who doesnt think thats freaky lol other than that nothing else out of the ordinary, twinges and pains im not including as these can be anything and i dont want to drive myself mad with a million symptoms for af to show but the yeast infection has got me wondering :lol: xxx

All looks good, Sarah. FX and :dust: to you!!!

14 DPO, BFN. AF will be officially late tomorrow. Have cramps. Bloated. Ick.

EDIT: Attached pic where my aches are.

Attachments

• body.JPG
    body.JPG
    3.7 KB · Views: 0
All looks good, Sarah. FX and :dust: to you!!!

14 DPO, BFN. AF will be officially late tomorrow. Have cramps. Bloated. Ick.

EDIT: Attached pic where my aches are.

:happydance: Mine too I am keeping my FX for us all :happydance:

ouch mrsmmm, not nice heres to hoping thats a good thing :hugs: xxxx

i got canisten cream today thats ok if you are pregnant, ladies check out my chart, my temp dropped today to just above the coverline, but im not getting my hopes up, as i dont know what a usual chart looks like for me during the 2ww.yesterdays temp has an open circle because i took my temp 2 hours later than usual, what do ya'll think ?? xxx

Nice drop could be implantation hun
FX for you! :hugs:

Hello ladoes,Well my temp was higher today then yesterday so we will see ff says I am 4 dpo...Other thing on my signature says 6 LOL...I am going with 5 right in the middle and will be testing 8/28 if AF isnt here,I have had headaches on and off for 2 days and this am feel all stuffed up but I also have allergies but they dont kick in this time of the year so we will see
FX for us all to be BFP
((((((HUGS))))))
I also have had some cramping and cervix as of last night was superrrrrr high and soft,I check it @ night around same time so will keep you updated although they say cp isnt really a good thing to rely on I do because usually I know how my cervix feels on certain days

ps. mrsmmm, nice drawing :lol: so officially late tomorrow ? maybe your gunna be a late bloomer and get a late :bfp: ? fx'ed for you and my toes and arms and legs :hugs: xxx

daisy i will be testing before you because i couldnt wait that long, i will be like 14dpo i think im gunna be testing early :blush: BUT i would really love to NOT test and see what my temps say but i dont have that much will power :haha: i have the 10miu IC's xxx

how can i adjust yesterdays temp ? like i took it 2 hours late it was 36.42 so do you ladies know how this works? how could i change it to an accurate temp or is that even possible to figure out? xxx

I have a bunch of cheapies here that I got off ebay not sure of the miu though and I am unsure about the chart hun wish I COULD help I would just leave it for now,It wont matter really if your bfp which as I SAID I have a feeling for you this month
Josy got her BFP who is next???????????

I have a bunch of cheapies here that I got off ebay not sure of the miu though and I am unsure about the chart hun wish I COULD help I would just leave it for now,It wont matter really if your bfp which as I SAID I have a feeling for you this month
Josy got her BFP who is next???????????

the rest of us hopefully :rofl: xxx

i was just having a look at the chart gallery on FF and i was looking at ovulatory charts and they have dips even though they werent pregnant, so i cant include that as a good sign :nope: so all i have is a Y.I and nothing else, other than that i feel fine xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->