*The Loo-La Ladies*

Sarah, I have the artsy skills of a 5 yr old. That was the best I could do on the fly. lol

I wish I could do more with the temping. It seems to be very detailed. I am too lazy for it. GL for the HUGE BFPs!!

lol thanks anyway, awwww, i just wish i knew lol xxx

It is quiet. I'm at work. Josy is 3 hrs behind me. It's 11 am there. She might be at work as well.

oh i see :) and where is daisy at ? think she lives in NY and tigger who lives in england xx

NY, same time as me....Eastern. Currently 4:30 pm. I'm eating breakfast for dinner. big veggie omlet.

lol i wasnt in the humor for anything to eat NOTHING but i was hungry (starving) so i settled for a few sausages thats all i ate all day just havent been in the humor for anything xx

and eeewwww veggie omlet for breakfast ?? really ? not cereal and juice or tea and toast ?? oh :lol:

where is josy at ? come on little mrs preggers show your face, or your soon to be bump in this case :haha: xxx

yeah....Goggle the menu for IHop if you want some fun American breakfast research. Yes, I usually eat cereal, almond milk, and have coffee. My alternate breakfast is oatmeal with almonds and dried cherries or bagel, banana, and greek yogurt. My fave place to go for breakfast is First Watch. Website here https://www.firstwatch.com/

I think this just makes me want to puke at the moment though. I'm not a big egg eater. I'm on day 3 of constantly craving eggs. Having achy cramps still. Keep checking for AF. Stupid cow. If you're gonna show today, make it quick....otherwise leave me alone and take your cramps with you!

awww hun you sound a little frustrated :hugs: and scary :haha: i dont eat breakfast, cant stomach it havent since i was a kid, a cuppa coffee and im good :) unless im hungover then its a fry up yummy when is af due again ? xxx

those big pancakes in the little video of your link look yummy :) xxx

ok im off to bed its just after mid night here, and i have what feels like very mild af type cramps, BUT i cant say that its a symptom because i had them last month when i thought i was pregnant..oh and the canistan cream i got for my Y.I burns like a mother f****r :cry: excuse the french, but it does do the job and stops the itching so guess i cant really complain....bf off to work tomorrow so im going to be here on my own bored pretty much until monday or tuesday as he will be working 12+ hours a day so he will be home at night off to bed then up again and off to work :( ah well the pay is good, 15euro an hour so i cant complain well ladies goodnight :) xxx

Thank you. I like their pancakes and their fruit crepes. Yum. I am a bit frustrated because I am impatient. Couple that with the paper I'm writing is becoming difficult to finish and you have a recipe for disaster.

Hello Ladies,
I have had along but nice day,My daughters and I went to the lake for a bit then to get DH from work as I needed the car today.We then went out to eat and watched a movie so yes I have been MIA LOL but I have been thinking of you all
I seen NOT 1 NOT 2 NOT 3 but 4 PREGNANT ladies today....One looked like she was ready to POP anytime and looked in agnoy...Makes me feel like it will never happen for me but I have to keep the faith
Hugs to all of you

mrsmmm, dont be frusterated :flower: xx

daisy, sounds like you had a great time, im jealous :)

well,my temp came back up today :dance: and im 6dpo feel free to take a peek at my chart :) and my Y.I is a little better :) hope you are all ok :hugs: xxx

well its 11am here, and ive been up since 8:40am , OH had to be in work for 10am so i walked down with him as i was off to the shops anyway so im back, ive had a nice cuppa coffee and a cream cake and BORED lol ive nobody's ass to kick in mario kart lol this thread has been dead lately where is everybody ? yesterday it was just me and mrsmmm ( the frusterated and impatient lady :haha: ) lets hope this thread is a little more busy today you ladies need to stop me symptom spotting and keep me sane :) xxxx

Sarah, it's 6 am here. Friday! I made it. No witch.. Horrid lady. Hope she doesn't show. Don't ss too much. A little is ok though. Lol

Daisy, I had another person turn up pg at my job. That makes 4 on my floor.

woohoo no af yay :happydance: when are you going to test today or have you already ? and even though i want to symptom spot i dont bloody have any except for the Y.I last month when i thought i was, i had lots of symptoms remember :haha: turned out i was actually ovulating :rofl: this month, nothing much ... well a few mild af cramps here or there and the odd time my nipples stick up for no reason but thats it lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->