*The Loo-La Ladies*

No, my stupid DH left the PC on. When I went to turn it off, the page was still on the screen. Wrote a quick word before shutting it off. I'm at work now. I'm determined not to do much today.

Cramping has picked up. Just imagine I'm stomping my foot and using lots of curse words because I am right now.

awww :hugs: when are you testing ?? im dying to find out if you are or not lol xxx

Well, I tested at 2 am when I woke up and had to pee. IC - bfn. I'm out of tests. I'll test tomorrow if she doesn't show up.

oh ok :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

and if you get your :bfp: be sure to share the baby dust with me :flower: xxx

Hello ladies,
My temp was 98.1 again 2day so maybe a good thing I dont know lol.I DO know th BEST am temp I have gotten before was 97.9 a few times and ONCE 98 so I am hoping this 1 degree is a sign,I am also cramping and getting headaches.
How is everyone today?
((((((hugs)))))

I will, Lovie! These cramps have me worried though. They are no longer in the ovary/abdominal area. They are low low low in my uterus. That is usually where I get my AF cramps. I'm going to the restroom every 5 min at work and checking. Nothing.

HI Daisy! Good job on the temp. I still have no idea how temping works but I have my fx for you!

mrsmmm, dont be frusterated :flower: xx

daisy, sounds like you had a great time, im jealous :)

well,my temp came back up today :dance: and im 6dpo feel free to take a peek at my chart :) and my Y.I is a little better :) hope you are all ok :hugs: xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: for temp rise your chart looks good hun
FX

:nope: Ok I was stupid because I went to ebay and did not one but 2 of the pshycic things were they answer yes or no and where you can ask 1 question
My question was would I find out I was BFP this month? ANSWER NO
And the 5 questions I had they were similar and even if I would get BFP in the next 3 months and answer NO :nope:
I am stupid WHY did I go and do this crap and I am sure that is what it is but on another note i dont know because they are 5 seperate people and BOTH said maybe around January 2011
I know I am acting like a child right now but I am totally crushed and feel SO OUT this month,
The only symptoms I have are cramps and on and off headaches
my bb's DONT hurt
I know can be to early to tell
I also feel like I kinda have a bladder infection or like there is something going on down there,Maybe using an entire tube of preseed wasnt a great idea:blush:
I dont know I am awful emotional and dont know if I should trust my fate to ebayers selling what they say is the truth or what?!?!?? :cry::cry::cry:
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daisy, psychics are just for fun. I don't think they know for sure. It's just entertainment. Cheer up, friend!

Thanks hun I just well am not the most patient person when it comes to waiting for my test date so I figured ok it will only be $2.00 but like my mom said I would of been better off to of bought a lottery ticket and said if I won I am if I dont I am NOT lol she has a point,I just called her crying alittle while ago and am feeling better now,I am also feeling VERY self centered so I am sorry,How is everyone today?Quiet here.DH gets paid today so off to the mall for us Sunday to finish school shopping,My oldest DD is going to be a senior and youngest DD will be going into 7th grade.
(((((((Hugs)))))))

No, my stupid DH left the PC on. When I went to turn it off, the page was still on the screen. Wrote a quick word before shutting it off. I'm at work now. I'm determined not to do much today.

Cramping has picked up. Just imagine I'm stomping my foot and using lots of curse words because I am right now.

Hugs hun I have my FX for you and hope all goes well today and that the day flys by for you
TGIF
:hugs:

awww hun you sound a little frustrated :hugs: and scary :haha: i dont eat breakfast, cant stomach it havent since i was a kid, a cuppa coffee and im good :) unless im hungover then its a fry up yummy when is af due again ? xxx

I never eat breakfast either,I usually just go for the decaf coffee which I know makes NO sense must be mind over matter,I cant drink caffeine makes my stomach sick
How are you doing today hun? :hugs:

Ladies,I am blessed to have each and everyone of you in my life and wanted to share a few photo's of my children and myself and dh with you all,Kind of put a face to the name if anyone else would like to join me great.(((((((((hugs)))))))))

P.S
I am kinda feeling 10 kinds of crazy today:winkwink:
:cry: one minute I am crying the next I am ok :thumbup:.....Hmmmm maybe JUST maybe my month FX for us ALL :hugs:

Attachments

• DSC00065.jpg
    DSC00065.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 5696_1117609815709_1090893336_30340162_5894435_n.jpg
    5696_1117609815709_1090893336_30340162_5894435_n.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC09862.jpg
    DSC09862.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC01363.jpg
    DSC01363.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC01509.jpg
    DSC01509.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 4
hellooooooo daisy, dont listen to them ''pshycic'' or wohever you spell them, they are just for fun :hugs:

im good, my frandad is very ill in hospital with everything , cancer, serosis of the liver , blood cloth on the liver, he is 67 and is a chronic alcoholic.the only grandad i have but im surprised he lasted this long xxx

They only allowed 5 pics LOL...Here is DH(doing what he loves to do FISH,He catches and releases and also a pic of all of us (DD boyfriend included & my nephew)
My girls are 17 almost 18 & 12 almost 13
TIME FLYS :cry:
Why am I am emotional today>?!??!?!!? :dohh:

Attachments

• DSC00085.jpg
    DSC00085.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC01468.jpg
    DSC01468.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC01558.jpg
    DSC01558.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 4
hellooooooo daisy, dont listen to them ''pshycic'' or wohever you spell them, they are just for fun :hugs:

im good, my frandad is very ill in hospital with everything , cancer, serosis of the liver , blood cloth on the liver, he is 67 and is a chronic alcoholic.the only grandad i have but im surprised he lasted this long xxx

:hugs: Sarah I am sooooooooo sorry to hear this,If there ia ANYTHING I can do please let me know.I will be sure to pray for you and your family and of course your grandad,Life is so hard @ times but maybe this will be an eye opener for him and give him more will to want to live.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->