*The Loo-La Ladies*

aw daisy you look fab and your girls are adorable :) i hate my pics lol i really do will have a look for a nice one though and post it later :) i look about 13 though :p even when going to buy drink im asked for I.D and one time i was in the pub with my mam and the bouncer came over and told me no under 18's :rofl: i nearly chocked on my drink :haha: that was only a few months ago, so later on he came back and said he was sorry and i asked him how old he thought i was and he said about 15/16 :rofl: im almost 20 hahahahahah LMAO xxx

wow daisy :blush: only 2 years between me and your daughter (eldest one lol ) she 17 almost 18, im 19 almost 20 :haha: dont know if thats a good thing or bad thing lol xxx

this has been happening for 2 years since he first started bleeding, last time he was in hospital was february he nearly died he said it was an eye opener and he will stop drinking after he got out, he was drinking again the night he got brought into hospital 2 weeks ago he sneezed and thats what started his bleeding off well that and the fact he ONLY had 10 drinks in the pub !! they said there is nothing they can do for him after this.....then last night while still in hospital he started bleeding again, my mam rang me crying today the nurses said his cancer has spread and there is nothing else they can do for him except make him as comfy as possible, i never knew my other grandad on my dads side so he is my only grandad...my mams mother died of the same thing serosis of the liver from also being a chronic alcoholic, it was an eye opener for my mam and put her off drinking, its just sad though, he was fin a few days ago, now he cant even get out oof the hospital bed and is on an oxygen machine :cry: thanks daisy :hugs: xxx

wow daisy :blush: only 2 years between me and your daughter (eldest one lol ) she 17 almost 18, im 19 almost 20 :haha: dont know if thats a good thing or bad thing lol xxx

I think that is a good thing and even though I have gained some weight since my car accident and being laid up for a bit I feel good and think I still look ok for the BIG 36 lol
Yes I have Andrea when I was 18 and maybe with talking with you I will be able to know alittle more about what goes on in her head @ times LOL
She isnt ttc but she sometimes has lowe self esteem and that bothers me,She is beautiful inside and out and I just wish she knew that ALL the time :hugs: I dont feel you being much younger then I is a problem,I like you and to be honest talking with you well you seem very mature and have it together.

this has been happening for 2 years since he first started bleeding, last time he was in hospital was february he nearly died he said it was an eye opener and he will stop drinking after he got out, he was drinking again the night he got brought into hospital 2 weeks ago he sneezed and thats what started his bleeding off well that and the fact he ONLY had 10 drinks in the pub !! they said there is nothing they can do for him after this.....then last night while still in hospital he started bleeding again, my mam rang me crying today the nurses said his cancer has spread and there is nothing else they can do for him except make him as comfy as possible, i never knew my other grandad on my dads side so he is my only grandad...my mams mother died of the same thing serosis of the liver from also being a chronic alcoholic, it was an eye opener for my mam and put her off drinking, its just sad though, he was fin a few days ago, now he cant even get out oof the hospital bed and is on an oxygen machine :cry: thanks daisy :hugs: xxx

I am so so sorry I really am and my ♥ and arms go out to u :hugs:

I love your family pics. So fun and such a pretty family.

Sarah, I'm really sorry your grandad is in the hospital and has so many terrible problems. Hope he feels no pain and gets better soon.

It's 1:45....I need a nap. 2 more hrs of work. Then I will nap. Still no AF. She's one day late.

Here's DH and my wedding from April 2009. I've gained like 15 lbs since then. Wife fluff. TTC fluff. lol

Attachments

• DSC_3858bw sml.jpg
    DSC_3858bw sml.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 4
awww thank you :blush: im with my bf 4 years now so its not like ''oh im with him 2 months and im in love so were going to have a baby'' lol and im actually proud for me being this age and having no children all my old school friends have at least 1 child if not 2 lol xxx

and here's my kitty. my fur baby

Attachments

• DSC_0480 sml.jpg
    DSC_0480 sml.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1
I love your family pics. So fun and such a pretty family.

Sarah, I'm really sorry your grandad is in the hospital and has so many terrible problems. Hope he feels no pain and gets better soon.

It's 1:45....I need a nap. 2 more hrs of work. Then I will nap. Still no AF. She's one day late.

:hugs: Thanks hun,I just wanted to share what I have been blessed with,I guess for me sometimes I forget that I have been blessed with 2 beautiful healthy daughters and love them with all my ♥....Kinda feeling OLD now lol....I am 36 just had a bday 8/5 but well they say your just as old as you feel and I feel 25 someday and others 55 LOL....In my ♥ and from what the doctors say there is no reason I shouldnt be able to concieve and carry a baby just fine so while it is somewhat risky I feel confident,I guess that is why I have been TRYING to hurrt with the TTC because I DO feel old @ times but as I said dr ran tests and said all was good my fhs was good they did bloodwork and checked me for any pre cancerous stuff and did an ultrasound,IF I dont concieve by the time I am 38 I am NOT trying anymore,I am veryyyyy crampt today so I dont know??? I am NEVER this crampy and super tired but been running ragged so I am taking it easy with the ac on and on the computer for a bit then maybe a powernap as tomarrow I plan to go with the girls and DH to the lake for the day :hugs:
I hope you get your bfp hun,I have prayed for you
The day is almost over for you hang in there :thumbup:

Here's DH and my wedding from April 2009. I've gained like 15 lbs since then. Wife fluff. TTC fluff. lol

Wow NICE pic!! Your beautiful and DH isnt bad either :haha: kidding hun I am sure you know that but seriously 15 lbs I am sure didnt make any difference,Stunning!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Thank you. I had a great photographer.

awww thank you :blush: im with my bf 4 years now so its not like ''oh im with him 2 months and im in love so were going to have a baby'' lol and im actually proud for me being this age and having no children all my old school friends have at least 1 child if not 2 lol xxx

I hear you there,Andrea will be 18 in January and I am so proud of her she has been with her b/f for 2 years now and is on birth control as she wants to wait until she finishes senior year (this year) and then off to college,I am very proud and glad she is waiting until she is 24 or 15 to start trying as she has many goals BUT not saying it isnt a good thing your ttc...Everyone is different and from talking to you I thought you were in your 20"s
But I like you still the same age isnt crap to me :hugs:
I love my DD with all my heart but she wouldnt know what the heck to do with a baby :haha: so I WOULD be TTC and taking care of her's
You did make me feel old though :cry: (hehe)

Even the best of photgraphers couldnt of did it without you looking stunning hun
Your a beautiful person inside and out
I feel old now :cry:

wow mrsmmm i imagined you to have short black hair dunno why lmao you look stunning :) xxxx

I just stumbled on this and wanted to share,I didnt know the egg could implant so early OR so late.(((hugs)))

There is a lot of debate about how soon implantation can happen after ovulation. So we are going to take a look at this and determine what the earliest date and the latest date your egg can implant in the lining of your uterus and still have a healthy pregnancy.

Usually when implantation occurs you experience a slight decrease in your basal body temperature, this is commonly referred to as the implantation dip. Others have noticed implantation bleeding, but that is not as common.

Once you release an egg during ovulation and it meets up with the sperm it becomes fertilized. From there it travels down the fallopian tube towards your uterus. When it arrives in the uterus it starts to attach itself to the lining.

So when does this happen? The most common is about one week or about 7 days after ovulation, but it can occur as early as 5 dpo and as late as 12 dpo. DPO meaning Days Past Ovulation.

After the egg implants inside your uterus your body then begins to release a pregnancy hormone called hCG. This is the actual start of your official pregnancy, however doctors always calculate your due date based off the start of your last menstrual period also known as your LMP.

Before the implantation occurs your body doesn't know that anything is different than what usually happens on the other months that you are not pregnant. So there is no way to experience true pregnancy symptoms before implantation takes place in your body.

You wont be able to test positive in a pregnancy test until the hCG that is released and continues to build up after your egg implants becomes high enough in level to become positive. If you take the test too early you could get a false negative.

Since it can take about a week after implantation to build up enough of this pregnancy hormone to give a positive result to your test you'd be better off waiting at least several days before you try testing.

*********** Guess I learn something new everyday LOL.....I wasnt TTC with my girls and it came well easy NOW it is like WTF excuse my language hehe......I guess the spot checking isnt good until we have implantation dip but we can still drive ourselves mad LMAO

Even the best of photgraphers couldnt of did it without you looking stunning hun
Your a beautiful person inside and out
I feel old now :cry:

your not old unless you kids have grandkids :hugs: you're a young hot sexy mama xxxx
LOL...Thanks hun actually I have been told by many people I dont look 36 but hey it is all about how we feel and dang it i want 1 or 2 more kids and I WONT give up hehe :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->