*The Loo-La Ladies*

interestting find daisy about implantation, hmmmm check my chart im curious now lol 5dpo thats when i gt my slight dip xxx

ok im biting the bullet here lol ok....this is the only semi decent pic of me unfortunatly its an up close one :dohh:

Attachments

• all 016.jpg
    all 016.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 4
ow look at my freckles EEEK lol yay for being irish lol xxx

interestting find daisy about implantation, hmmmm check my chart im curious now lol 5dpo thats when i gt my slight dip xxx

:hugs: WOW nice DIP....I will still say I have a good feeling about you this month :hugs:

Sarah, goodness! Don't be hard on yourself. I look like I live in FL, hence the beach and you look like a pretty Irish girl. When I was in elementary school, I told people I was Irish. I've got more Swede in me than anything. You all are lovely.

haha lol thanks for the comments (liars) :rofl: only messing but daisy is right, it is nice to put a face to the name, speaking of names mrsmmm what is your name ? im sarah ( username was a bit of a give away :haha: ) xxx

ladies i have mild dull af cramps more frequent this evening, hmmm i cant say its a sign though cause i had them last month too :( xxx

Well I think my name gives me away LMAO
I am Daisy and I addicted to baby making
hehe

ladies i have mild dull af cramps more frequent this evening, hmmm i cant say its a sign though cause i had them last month too :( xxx

I alos have AF cramping...... And my dang chart changed my date from testing 28th till the 30th I AM STILL testing the 28th :haha:

My cervix is also HIGH and creamy cm....The creamy cm is normal for me BUT usally my CP drops like a fly once ovulation is done so idk what to think :wacko:

so yeah...it..was a chemical waah. its ok though..dust off and try again i had a hard time yesterday but im better DH was great and now AF is here with a vengence (sorry) so...next cycle

FF has me 5 dpo and this ticker says 7 soooooo going with 6dpo hehe...I know making my OWN rules may get me into a bit of trouble but hey what else do I have to do today NOT a thing
My dd are with bio dad until 2morrow am
Maybe I will let DH touch me tonight.....On second thought
NO
I told him he will mess it all up in there if there is a bun baking
HAHAHAHAAAAAA

so yeah...it..was a chemical waah. its ok though..dust off and try again i had a hard time yesterday but im better DH was great and now AF is here with a vengence (sorry) so...next cycle

I am so so sorry :hugs: I am here for you
WE ARE all here for you hun same thing happened to me last month here was my BFP and then GONE after 5 days
***** was more PINK in person and I WAS late for AF,I am ok now with it but was devestated

Attachments

• DSC01260.jpg
    DSC01260.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC01253.jpg
    DSC01253.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC01255.jpg
    DSC01255.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 2
https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/josy0710/121209_JPJoselynWed-1120.jpg

my DH and I on our wedding day :D

Josy!! I love your pic. I'm so sorry about the chemical. I've had a loss as well. It sucks. We're here for you any hour of the day!

Sarah, regarding your pic, I don't lie. I bet you have gorgeous fun hair to match your freckles. Sorry about the missing name thing....it's Ginger.

Sarah, regarding your pic, I don't lie. I bet you have gorgeous fun hair to match your freckles. Sorry about the missing name thing....it's Ginger.

Love the name Ginger!!!!!!! :hugs:

awww hun, im soooo sorry :cry: i really am :hugs: im going to take down your bfp and symptoms on page 1 ok and again im sorry xxxx

ok i took them down so your not reminded and im sorry hun hopefully soon because you deserve to be pregnant with a sticky bean :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->